Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video (8273 Views)

2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error / ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon / Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by lastpage: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2011
The guy Ghadafi asked thrown down the gauntlet:

He asked:
*Did America/E.U or the West impose a no-fly zone  when they bombed Fallujah? (in response to Western suggestion to partition his country)
*Did they impose one when The Chineese decided that their country's Unity was more important, and used TANKS in Tienanmen Square, in China?
*What did they do to Russia when it flattened Chechnya to protect its country's Unity?

He said "some scoundrels" who wanted to divide the country are using this protest as an excuse to cause chaos!

Whether you agree with him or not, those questions still demand an answer EXCEPT we are saying:FOR AFRICA< ITS A DIFFERENT RULE! shocked

All said, NO ONE SHOULD RULE A COUNTRY FOR TOO LONG. END OF STORY!

BTW: God forbid, if this revolution did not succeed, there will be NO HIDING PLACE ON EARTH for those defectors O! shocked shocked
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by ShangoThor(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2011
The concepts of 'President for Life' and 'Grooming sons for succession' have to be resisted by any means necessary!

lastpage:

The guy Ghadafi asked thrown down the gauntlet:

He asked:
*Did America/E.U or the West impose a no-fly  when they bombed Fallujah?
*Did they impose one when The Chineese decided that their country's Unity was more important, and used TANKS in Tienemen Square, in China?
*What did they do to Russia when it flattened Chechnya to protect its country's Unity?

He said "some scoundrels" who wanted to divide the country are using this protest as an excuse to cause chaos!

Whether you agree with him or not, those questions still demand an answer EXCEPT we are saying:FOR AFRICA< ITS A DIFFERENT RULE! shocked

All said, NO ONE SHOULD RULE A COUNTRY FOR TOO LONG. END OF STORY!

BTW: God forbid, if this revolution did not succeed, there will be NO HIDING PLACE ON EARTH for those defectors O! shocked shocked
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by lastpage: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^^^^ I am in complete agreement to the above.
No one has monopoly of knowledge.

I jut hope the likes of Obasanjo, Saraki, e.t.c who dot the Nigerian political space are listening!

Now, if it were as simple as this (that is, there are no other surreptitious considerations on the part of the other players and their instigators) LIFE WILL HAVE BEEN VERY SIMPLE! Walahi grin
But as it is said, "any thing personal is POLITICAL" ,,,,,and the WEST has taken this revolution "personally"!

BTW: Am actually watching the guy "Live" right now and listening to his "address to his nation"! grin

Soooooo DEFIANT! AND SEEMS TO BE IN SHOCK!!

He blamed "youths on drugs who are copying other people"!
He asked if this was "gratitude" for all he has done for Libya (This "old men sef! grin )
He even asked the nation whether they want America to come and occupy them?
He even read from his Green Book and tabled some offenses that he wuld still punish! grin
He said he has not used violence BUT he is not afraid to do so! He said they wuld beg for mercy!! cry cry

Fingers crossed. lipsrsealed

Damn, the man is on drugs! grin grin
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2011
Well, we`ll see how all this ends.
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by lastpage: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2011
By the way,
Senator Kerry (Democratic, U.S) said "they want to see a regime change in Libya"!
The last time we heard that was in IRAQ and we ll know what happened! U.S never stopped until Sad-man Saddam was hanged!
Dont America "learn" that this kind of silly statements are counter-productive, especially in Muslim/Arab countries?
Do we want another Afghanistan or Iraq in Africa?

Is there no better way to deal with Ghadafi and his army than to "f[b]lex muscle and ridicule a whole nation"[/b]?
Do they want to generate sympathy for him (as in "enemy of my enemy is my friend"wink
Damn, this Americans sef.
They even threatened military force of the Libyan Army with War Crimes, if they keep supporting Ghadafi!

Ghadafi asked why did they not charge the Chinese or the Russian or the President of Belarus, with war crimes, under the same circumstance?
I am against this kind of double-standard
And to think that they say "He is using "AFRICAN mercenaries in Libya"! Where is LIBYA itself, ain't it in Africa?
Damn,,,Damn

I am looking at a demonstration of support for Ghadafi right now on TV, and the crowd is LARGE!
How come or are they paid supporters or does he still enjoy some level of popular support, as against what the western Press are saying?

Not sure now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by fyomer: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2011
They are just waking up from long sleep of suicide bombing.
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by Lagosboy: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2011
@Last page

I did enjoy readin your analysys and i it is thought provoking.

I must confess i admire Ghaddafis personality and bravery but i believe the Libyans genuinly want a change and they desrve it. 42 years is a hell long time to be in power and the country deserves better and on the level of UAE or Kuwait since Libya has tremendous oil reserves and a population of only about 6 million.

However, i do accept there are many opportunitst jumping on hte bandwagon just like Amr Moussa did during the Egyptian revolution so as to position himself to run for Egyptian presidency.

I do also accept the double standard by the west when it comes to international law as a human life is a human life. Bahrain rascals royal family killed peaceful civilians and Ghadaffi has done the same. Ghadaffi´s questions are equally valid about Fallujah, China etc.

I pray the revolution succeeds and a genuine change is acheived. I also know that the west presently feels comfortable with Ghadaffi and have invested shit loads of money in Libya which is at risk if ghaddafi falls. Libya is more essential to the west in terms of economy than Egypt or Tunisia.

Only time will tell!!
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by sadyeek(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ lastpage

I never tot a non muslim would actually say does things, as hard and imposible those things sound they are true, and its so unfortunate that most ppl don't See the truth. I am a muslim and definately anti west but forget the fact that they against my religion and belives but cz they are pure EVIL, They arre the cause of all the troubles on earth we know it but some how we just ignore those facts, God help us.
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^^  Let us try to think CRITICALLY in ALL THINGS rather than lifting up the insanity of a man

---   US was at WAR in IRAQ and so imposing a no-fly zone is senseless
---   The US could not have done that AT THE TIME. I believe the act was condemned
---   it was during WAR

How does a leader declare War on UNARMED members of his own constituency? How does a leader now turn the guns, which he swore to protect his people with, on his own people? Unless someone is going to explain to us how it makes sense for a man to declare WAR on his own people and deciding they deserve death simply for calling for him to step down, I don't see why anyone would try to give credence to the words of a lunatic.
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by viclee009: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2011
that is what he gets for been an asshole,
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by lastpage: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2011
Selective Amnesia is one of the greatest disease among Nigerians, supposedly educated ones at that!

Can someone in the house "remind us" that the U. S imposed a NO FLY ZONE between Northern Iraq (Kurdistan) and Southern Iraq (Shites)?
Please, some with good & functional memory should remind the house. This was in "March 1991", and the Resolution on No FLY ZONE was clause 8.
Any kindergarten pupil with a computer that can use Google, should use the words "No FLY ZONE IRAQ"!

I think we actually need to "think critically" before applying our fingers to that damn keyboard!
It amazes me when peeps still "echo rumors like a broken record" and repeat verbatim, what others have said. This is the height of ignorance!
I believe by now, EVERYONE would have listened to an English transcript of what the man at the center of the storm said, about 2-3hrs ago.

HE SAID HE DID NOT ORDER THE ARMY OR USE OF LIVE AMMUNITION AGAINST HIS PEOPLE!
Until there is concrete proof, no matter how lunatic he is/was, common sense and legal jurist would agree that HE WILL ENJOY THE BENFIT FO DOUBT.

Even Fidel catsro (of Cuba) [/b]just said about ten minutes ago, that UNTIL: WE ARE VERY SURE OF WHAT IS GOING ON, we cannot make pronunciations on the situation! Same thing was said by the Venezuelan President.

Again, anyone with a VIDEO of Airplanes/Warships/Helicopter Gunboats SHOOTING Civilians can Upload it here for all of us to evaluate but meanwhile,
LET ALL IGNORANT RUMORS BE PUT IN ABEYANCE!

I dont appreciate public display of ignorance and it is not compulsory that WE MUST CONTRIBUTE ON EVERY TOPIC posted, even when it is very evident that we are shallow and ungrounded in international politics.

@Lagosboy.
Thanks man. I hope he has the [b]"dignity to voluntarily step-down"
. He has over-stayed his welcome grin
Any leader, once the led have passed a vote of NO CONFIDENCE in you, you have a moral obligation to step down.
Ruling a country is not as simple as being the CEO of a household. Even then, at times, there are "issues beyond what can be put in the public domain" and leaders (real ones with legitimacy) can see beyond what the common man on the street knows and therefore refuse to budge!

For example, assuming EVERY IRAQI man knew that U.S was making up stories about WMD, assuming ALL OF US "observers" knew that Gen. Collin Powell was manufacturing evidence when he showed us those MOBILE WMD TRUCKS, back then, will they/we have supported that invasion of Iraq?
I bet most people wouldn't! What if SADDAM has access to such info/manipulations and therefore decides he wont leave, thats its just a ploy to weaken his country and any challenge towards Israels hegemony in the Middle East, would we believe him or wont we have called him a "sit-tight"?

Thats the point l am making about not jumping to conclusions when you dont have all the facts or you're been fed mere propaganda

@Sadyeek.
Thanks man.
"The truth, no matter who says it, when or where, will always remain the truth"

Though as you must have observed, there is BLISSFUL IGNORANCE! grin grin

God is God and does not need HELP, its only ignorant humans or the mischievous ones amongst us that use religion to cause disaffection amongst us.
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by cap28: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2011
lastpage:

Once again, l am appalled by the level of reasoning of many people on NL!
CAN WE JUST LOOK BEYOND THE SURFACE?
We should not risk coming across as being daft and gullible that we will just swallow ANYTHING, hook, line and sinker!

I apologize if l come across as "rude" (which is generally not my demeanor) but l hope anyone will understand that right now, I AM ANGRY!

WHY?
First: Lets put these whole "REVOLUTION" into context.
1.) It started in Tunisia, got copied in Egypt, Yemen, Bahrain, Lebanon, (cooking in Syria, Iran) then Libya.
2.) These are ALL Arabic/Muslim countries and we cant pretend we dont know their traditional/cultural/moral collisions with the West.
3.)Apart from Tunisia which was "spontaneous", all other ones are "instigated, propagated, support and even financed" from outside (The U.S announced 2weeks ago or so, it is increasing the amount of money it sets aside to support "activist" (another word for dissidents, saboteurs and foreign agents used to internally destabilize a country) by $30Million. ASK YOURSELF, HOW AND WHAT EXACTLY DO THEY DO WITH THESE MONEY?

4.) if there is "DISCONTENT" with a government in the West (just like we have with Obama V.s the Tea Party recently) do the people "violently overthrow" the government? Do other people finance (or have the right to) finance citizens who are against the current government OR do they wait till the next election to VOTE THEM OUT?
Recent Tuition fee increase in the U.K caused a lot of massive demonstration (and we say it all on T.V), did Nigerian or Egyptian or Russian government "comment, incite or encourage" the protesters? (even some of them were arrested and charged to court for criminal offenses). Why is it different when it comes to "Africans or Muslim countries"? Is it one law for them and another for the Western countries?

5.) Does anyone not know that there have been recent issues between U.K/U.S and Libya, especially with the Libyan, Lockerbie Bomber who was freed so U.K can exploit Libya's oil and then turn around to demand he be returned? What do you think this kind of people will do, at the slightest sign of a "crack" in the polity?
6.)On the issue "BLACK MERCENARIES"; Before now, we are aware that "White/fair-skinned North Africans (including Sudanese in central Africa, reason they recently voted to divide the country!) have a very deep dislike for Black/dark skinned citizens of their countries? Are we not aware that they have these "misplaced superiority complex" and think the darker ones are "lesser humans"? Do we not "experience" the same thing even in Nigeria, with our North-South dichotomy? How much more in North Africa? So, who best to blame for "inhumanity" than the same "black people"?

6.) There have been "stories" of massive human rights violation in Libya. We've heard that "Fighter Jets and Helicopter Gunships" have been used to attack the population. Is this a fact, propaganda or fiction?
Anyone who watched the "Shock and Awe" bombing of Iraq during the invasion will easily see the deceit in all these stories.
These "machines" dont kill in twos or threes, they kill in hundreds and to imagine that they are used on a "street with thousands of Protesters", then the death toll will equally be in the thousands! but so far, we have a tally of just over 200+, after about 3days of "bombing"! grin LKWMD

The Libyan authority has said it only "bombed/destroyed/neutralized" military depots [b]that were ransacked by looters so that the arms and ammunition there-in, would not be put to use against their own security agents.[/b] They did not target civilians or any human! But inorder to garner public sympathy, they chose to manipulate the truth, and we all swallow it too?!

7.) Ask yourself, where is all these "news" coming from? Are these sources credible? How come we did not see any VIDEO FOOTAGE of a Jet fighter "IN THE ACT" of bombing people (even if its from a mobile phone). How come its ONLY DEFECTORS that are telling us these "unsubstantiated stories"?

8.) Again, why did the U.K foreign Secretary "set up rumors" that the Libyan Gadafi has ran away from Libya, to Venezeula? Is it not to give a feeling of "fait accompli", that the revolution has succeeded? But The Man himself came out to tell us, l dey kampe  grin Even the Venezeulan govt has denied that farce! What was his interest and that of Britain in this matter, that he had to go that far?

9.) Looking at the picture of the "captured mercenary", do they look like YOU AND ME (being black Africans) or is this just another attempt to "colour me bad", since l am black?
Why are they "emphasizing" the "blackness" of that mercenary? Does Ghadafi have a history of likeness for dark-skinned Africans? NO!
How then can it now be the same set of people that are his mercenaries? Do we not know that Ghadafi has all sorts of trained, private security force (some are even Israelis, female, e.t.c , and can anyone recall the retinue of security men/women, that he brought to Nigeria, just a while ago?).

10.) The government has been accused of severing ALL COMMUNICATION LINKS yet "foreign-based commentators" keep telling us of how they called their family members in Libya, from the U.S and elsewhere, using normal phone-lines? Very contradictory and indicative of a massive propaganda!
Why was the U.S and E.U countries "first, more concerned with whether the new government after the revolution in Egypt, will be friendly towards Israel or not"? Does it not show us that its all about "selfish interest" and not "democracy and freedom" as the West claim?

11)Again, can we not see that "opportunist and traitors" are at work in these North African Revolutions? How on earth can you explain Ambassadors who are selected and posted to foreign countries by Ghadafi, to foreign lands, for years, without complain, suddenly turning against him from such foreign posts YET refusing to RESIGN!
Why did they not "speak-out" before now or when Tunisia was boiling?
Why is it now that they sense an opportunity, that Ghadafi's regime is gasping for breath?
Are these the kind of people that will now call themselves "revolutionist" so they can benefit from whats going on?(and they are all just posturing to grab political offices!)
I detest cowards, traitors, opportunist and turn-coats!
How do you explain all these "foreign-based government officials suddenly stabbing their own government in the back?
Just because they now see where the "wind is blowing"?
You cannot criticize a government that you're a part of (at least until the "People" took to the street). You should resign first and then tackle the government. This is what "fair-play and equity" demands

11.) Why did we not hear of "BLACK SECURITY" people in Libya, all these years, where did they suddenly spring from?
Did Ghadafi ferry them from Nigeria all of a sudden or are they Boko Harram grin

12.) Again, has anyone noticed the "difference in rhetoric" from countries in the E.U and U.S, when they speak about the "protest" in Libya and then in Bahrain! How come the tone is "subtle and reconciliatory" when it concerns Bahrain but very inflammatory, provocative and inciting when it comes to Libya?  (Both are ruled by dictators and sit-tights BUT one contains a U.S Naval strategic base (sixth fleet) and the other has no visible U.S interest!).
In fact, it was Bahrain that sent armed forces to attack protesters, while they were sleeping at the Square, in the night, using live ammunitions but THEY PLAYED IT DOWN IN THE MEDIA, no wonder Ghadafi referred to these media as "Dog Media"!

13.)Again, let us not forget that Libya itself is NOT a homogeneous entity like Egypt. They are just like Nigeria (with a seething undercurrent of civil war between Northern Libya (Tripoli) and Southern Libya (Benghazi areas). Some are taking these "protest" as an opportunity to "divide and secede" from the country. Some of them are very light-skinned while others are of a darker shade BUT THEY ARE ALL LIBYANS!
Some are just trying to 'inject' the ethnic/race/color angle into these protest, so as to gain more momentum.

14.) What happened in Tunisia and even right now in Libya is no different from what happened (is happening now in Belarus), the sit-tight President has rigged elections, killed oppositions and jailed others BUT the E.U or U.S is NOT promoting "chaos/revolution" over there! wink
They know better, that one is Europe naah!

While l do not favor dictatorship, while l am 100% for freedom, democracy and rule of law
, l think there is a "deeper design" than what goes on in the surface. The common man has been used as a "canon-fodder" for too long!
This is the current focus of this rejoinder.

In summary,
*Let us not jump to conclusions.
*Let us "see the big picture" and put hings in perspective.
*Let us not fall for any manipulation by vested interests.
*Let us be 'hasty' to listen but very 'reluctant/slow' to speak/comment!
*Let us be wary of "Western Media" and be able to sift through some of the propaganda they sometime feed us. Remember, you 're only as informed as what you hear or read about! grin
*Let us be wary of those who promote "chaos" in our country (to resolve legitimate problems) but who themselves will never use such method but will  rather resort to democratic and legal means. At the end of the day, we would have o live and pay for whatever damage we cause to ourselves!
*Let us educate people from the West that "Africa" is a "continent" (not one country), made up of as many as 54 countries and counting. They should stop referring to one

BTW: I am neither Muslim, anti-West or a Libyan grin grin
I just choose to  look at issues from a dispassionate point of view.

Thanks for being the voice of reason, i would advise you to google "colour revolutions and George Soros" these middle eastern "revolutions" will then start making a lot more sense to you.

I dont know if you remember when the Haitian president Jean Bertrand Aristide stood for and won the presidential elections in his country by a landslide in 2004?  Do you know what the US govt did to him? They DEPORTED HIM TO THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO - why? because he promised his people that he would introduce a minimum wage and start a land redistribution programme which would have dispossessed major US multinationals of large tracts of land that they had stolen from the Haitian people.  Now this same criminal cabal are turning around to tell you that they want Gaddaffi out so that they can replace him with a democratically elected president - is that not an insult to the intelligence of any right thinking human being? Listen bro, you dont get any more democractic and grass roots orientated than Jean Bertand of Haiti, but what did the criminal cabal that runs the US govt do to him? - they bullied, frustrated intimidated and finally deported this man FROM HIS OWN COUNTRY AND DUMPED HIM IN A FOREIGN LAND.  Now these same criminal scum are preaching to you about the values of democracy in Libya - does it make sense to you?

If it was okay for america to order the murder of Patrice Lumumba of the DRC and replace him with a mass murderer (Mobutu Sese Seko)  who stayed in power for almost 40 years why are they suddenly developing a conscience now with Gaddaffi?

Could it be because Gaddaffi is sitting on billions of dollars worth of oil wells just as Saddam was, lets face it the US economy is in tatters, the dollar is on its last legs, China is about to overtake them as an economic superpower, and they know this, the US empire is on the verge of economic collapse, what does a drowing man do when he realises that his days are numbered?  Go figure.
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2011
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/events/crisis_in_the_gulf/forces_and_firepower/244364.stm
THE ZONES

The two no-fly zones, one in the north and another in the south of Iraq, [size=13pt]were unilaterally created by the US, Britain and France soon after the 1991 Gulf Wa[/size]r. Iraq was banned from using all aircraft, including helicopters, in the air exclusion zones.

The Northern Zone

The Northern Zone was established in April 1991 after Baghdad mobilised helicopter gunships to quell a Kurdish uprising. Known as Operation Provide Comfort, it lies to the north of the 36th parallel covering an area of 19, 000 square miles. France pulled out of patrolling the operation in December 1996 because, it said, changes in the mission had eliminated its humanitarian aspects.

The Southern Zone
The Southern Zone was imposed south of the 32nd parallel in August 1992 to protect Shi'ite Muslims who also rebelled against Baghdad.

Known as Operation Southern Watch, it came about after the UN passed a resolution condemning President Saddam Hussein for the repression of Iraq's civilian population. At first the zone covered mainly marshlands and included Basra, Iraq's second largest city.

Late in 1996, it was extended northward, closer to the Iraqi capital, to the 33rd parallel, covering the southern third of Iraq. The expansion came after Iraq intervened in fighting between Kurdish factions around the city of Irbil, a UN-designated safe haven.

France refused to participate in patrolling the extended zone.
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by lastpage: 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2011
I think at times, we need to sit down and re-educate ourselves about the "original meaning of DEMOCRACY" since that is the excuse that is usually used by the West and some Western powers, to invade another country!

As we speak now, there is a BRITISH ROYAL NAVAL "FRIGATE" DEPLOYED OFF THE COAST OF LIBYA!
If that is not provocation, then may be someone will help me out!

Correct me if l am wrong but the ONLY definition of DEMOCRACY that l have read about says "IT IS A GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE, ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE".

I guess the most important phrase here is "ELECTED by the People".
That is what makes the U.S government or any other democratic government LEGITIMATE.

That being the case, when HAMAS (an Islamic organization in Palestine) was ELECTED BY ITS PEOPLE WHY ON EARTH DID THE US AND OTHER EUROPEAN GOVERNMENT TRY TO CRIPPLE THAT DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT? EVen as we speak, that government has been reduced to nothing, simply because they dont buy American "prescription"!
Did l hear you say "Terrorist"?

Or is it another set of definition for those people?
A definition that sounds like "Democracy is the government of the people, elected by the people BUT subject to AMERICAN APPROVAL, for the People"!

When the "ratings" of Barak Obama sank to about 30%, (at which point we can say he has lost his popularity thus, legitimacy!), why did the West not incite Americans to an Uprising. why did their TV's, TWITTER and FaceBook not contact the "dissidents' to remove him by force?
Why would they have to wait till 2012, TO VOTE HIM OUT(?)

When British Labour and their coalition friends reneged on their ELECTION PROMISE (on the basis on which they got the people's vote) to REDUCE TUITION FEES but did a volte-face and increased it three fold, and the people protested, WHY DID WE NOT HAVE THIS KIND OF MASSIVE INCITEMNET FROM OUTSIDE U.K?

Why did we not have every Tom, Dick and Harry making comments and giving ultimatums to the British PM?
Is it because it is a WESTERN DEMOCRACY?

Why must it be spontaneous, bloody and immediate in other countries, especially Muslim countries?
When IBB "maradona" us for 9years and Abacha nearly killed everyone, especially in Lagos, where were this vocal democrats? Why did they not send in their Marines and warship? grin

Those, my friend, are the deeper Questions that needs meditation.

Naaah, source the goose, source the gander! Period
Just say "NO", to DOUBLE STANDARDS!

We should allow the people to determine who rules them.
Not by incitement, not by imposition, not by stirring up trouble BUT by legitimate and democratic means: ELECTIONS!
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by lastpage: 1:30am On Feb 23, 2011
One funny Libyan living in the U.S, on Libyan SCHOLARSHIP also came out on TV to say he wants Ghadafi killed, called him names and all the "adjectives" they were supplied with! shocked

I ask: Why dont you refund all the Scholarship Money Ghadafi gave you first? Then take the next flight to Tripoli!
Did he send you to America to study or to become a turn-coat?

Some people have no conscience! It now seem fashionable, to jump on the boat, at least like some of our own "so-called NADECO", its a passport to political appointments! Go ask my friend, the "Junk Publisher" who wants to be President grin wink

Mschew!
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by ndukwejoe(m): 1:32am On Feb 23, 2011
i hope say that black man no be one emeka or chinomso . because the kind of renumeration fit make naija man do any thing.
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by mamagee3(f): 2:10am On Feb 23, 2011
I'm sure of one thing.

By the end of this, Gadhafi would be going to Egypt to visit his brother mubarak.

That's for sure.
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by zionic(m): 2:21am On Feb 23, 2011
Yeah, i used to like Gadafi, but i guess its high time he steps down for GADAFAR, lol tongue
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 23, 2011
some of you ppl are so ignorant its beyond me!
Tpiah (yes I said your name, deal with it  tongue)
is right. He does have "Arab" features, and this is nothing
exclusive to him as there is a hystory (believe it or not)
between Africans and "Arabs" who have mixed, hence the
Arab culture in Northern Africa and vice versa.

My ex from Cameroon, looks like an Arab with chocolate skin
and he is muslim and very much so African.

@Mama-Gee, I have to agree, I dont see Gaddafi having his way
with this one. He is too "much of a problem" to the west, they will
have his head/exile by any means.
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by shotster50(m): 2:33am On Feb 23, 2011
Lastpage and co , I think your hatred and deep mistrust of the west is blinding your reasoning.
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by Kobojunkie: 2:39am On Feb 23, 2011
^^^ You can say that again!
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by JoeGaruba: 3:42am On Feb 23, 2011
Mr lastpage and the Gaddafi appologists, talk to the families of the 1200 massacred prisoners. The scholarship is not gaddafi's money.
Are you saying without him, another leader would not have given the same scholarships or more? This is a very shallow argument.

This same guy you are so bent on keeping in power was not elected.

He has few friends now, you may want to go over and restore his confidence.

lastpage:

One funny Libyan living in the U.S, on Libyan SCHOLARSHIP also came out on TV to say he wants Ghadafi killed, called him names and all the "adjectives" they were supplied with! shocked

I ask: Why dont you refund all the Scholarship Money Ghadafi gave you first? Then take the next flight to Tripoli!
Did he send you to America to study or to become a turn-coat?

Some people have no conscience! It now seem fashionable, to jump on the boat, at least like some of our own "so-called NADECO", its a passport to political appointments! Go ask my friend, the "Junk Publisher" who wants to be President grin wink

Mschew!
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by Dfearless1(m): 5:12am On Feb 23, 2011
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color] @Lastpage,
I really dough ma cape 4 u. U av said ma mind already. Its only God dat can save us all 4rm dis fucking Western oprression. 1nce U're not their ally, they wil find sumtin 2 paint u ROGUE just lyk dey did 2 President of Iran.
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by Dfearless1(m): 5:16am On Feb 23, 2011
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color] @Lastpage,
I really dough ma cape 4 u. U av said ma mind already. Its only God dat can save us all 4rm dis fucking Western oprression. 1nce U're not their ally, they wil find sumtin 2 paint u ROGUE just lyk dey did 2 President of Iran.
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2011
I'm not so sure about the point Mr. Lastpage is trying to make with his indeterminate and incoherent argument(s). On the one hand you suggest that the uprising in Libya is promoted by foreign elements particularly the US and Western Europe, and on the other hand you rail against "turn coats" and 'opportunists' within the Libyan government who want to cash-in (according to your reasoning) on the present situation for their own selfish-interests. You also suggested earlier that the uprising in Libya and Egypt were stage-managed (so to say), and that only Tunisia's revolt was spontaneous. I don't consider these arguments convincing in the least.

The arab world is very close-knit and homogenous in character, and as such it is susceptible to any sort of political or ideological contagion. And so, while the revolts in Egypt and Libya were definitely inspired by the Tunisian example, they are no less spontaneous! In all three cases, the revolts did not have any clear leader-figures or definite organization by civil rights groups or such bodies; the masses rose in unison to effect changes in government. If you argue that the United States or the West are the ones funding/promoting/instigating the uprising in Libya, the question is HOW? Certainly the ordinary Libyans have no contact with western media or western agents; and since there are no go-betweens or leader-figures for the protests, through whom did the United States channel its material, ideological, or logistical support for the uprising? ? ? This argument is clearly unsustainable and betrays your anti-Western bias. And in all three cases (Tunisia, Egypt, and now Libya), the catalysts for the revolts are the same: poor living conditions, unemployment, and frustration among the masses. What has that got to do with foreign instigation?

Again, you express your bitter vexation against what you called "turn-coats" - i.e. the regime officials who resigned from Ghaddafi's government and switched support to the protesters. What exactly are you talking about? I find this outrageous. The so-called turn-coats all became "turn-coats" due to Ghaddafi's unmitigated o*r*gy of brutal violence against the defenceless protesters that has left hundreds dead. The Justices, Ambassadors, Army officers, and Airforce colonels that turned their backs to Ghaddafi did so in protest against his brutal methods of dealing with the uprising and the sheer number of innocent people that have been massacred by Ghaddafi's goons. This, to me, is the height of conscientiousness on the part of the honorable officials who chose to support the beleaguered masses. I wonder why any rational person would regard such heroes as  'opportunists' and 'turn coats'! Do you prefer that they remained with Ghaddafi's murderous regime and carry out orders to exterminate the defenceless masses?

For sure The United States would be happy to get rid of Ghaddafi, no doubt. In fact, for so many years the CIA must have strategized on ways to eliminate him - all to no avail. . .until recently when the Madman of Libya decided to end his long isolation and reach a rapproachment with US and Europe. The US wouldn't believe its luck that the pain in the a*r*s*e called Ghaddafi may be booted out of power by popular uprising, no doubt about that. But to suggest that the US has any direct or indirect influence on that process is an entirely baseless argument.

Ghaddafi has being in power for 42 years, (and he is not even a monarch!). Nothing lasts for ever. Unfortunately for him, an unexpected (albeit long overdue) gale of revolution started sweeping across the middle east. . .and he will merely be a casualty of that gale, not of any US or western conspiracy as some of you so irrationally argue.
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by DeeJay20: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2011
Hmmm, i just reading through post and i cant help but appreaciate
that some people especially the Guys are now "Thinking",

Lastpage, Lagosboy keep on digging, the truth is in plain sight,

"When you do not have Information and talk, you can be forgiven as Ignorant"

"When you have information accessible all around you online and you do not
use it, you will be marked as being in ERROR!!!.

What is happenning in North-Africa/Middle East is a display of the
"chaos theory"/"Dialectic Action",

So as we watch the Dominoes continue to apparently continue to fall, we wonder
and conclude,

THIS HAS BEEN PLANNED AND THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT,

I shall post a video here about this being discussed ,
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by DeeJay20: 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2011
lastpage:

Once again, l am appalled by the level of reasoning of many people on NL!
CAN WE JUST LOOK BEYOND THE SURFACE?
We should not risk coming across as being daft and gullible that we will just swallow ANYTHING, hook, line and sinker!

I apologize if l come across as "rude" (which is generally not my demeanor) but l hope anyone will understand that right now, I AM ANGRY!

WHY?
First: Lets put these whole "REVOLUTION" into context.
1.) It started in Tunisia, got copied in Egypt, Yemen, Bahrain, Lebanon, (cooking in Syria, Iran) then Libya.
2.) These are ALL Arabic/Muslim countries and we cant pretend we dont know their traditional/cultural/moral collisions with the West.
3.)Apart from Tunisia which was "spontaneous", all other ones are "instigated, propagated, support and even financed" from outside (The U.S announced 2weeks ago or so, it is increasing the amount of money it sets aside to support "activist" (another word for dissidents, saboteurs and foreign agents used to internally destabilize a country) by $30Million. ASK YOURSELF, HOW AND WHAT EXACTLY DO THEY DO WITH THESE MONEY?

4.) if there is "DISCONTENT" with a government in the West (just like we have with Obama V.s the Tea Party recently) do the people "violently overthrow" the government? Do other people finance (or have the right to) finance citizens who are against the current government OR do they wait till the next election to VOTE THEM OUT?
Recent Tuition fee increase in the U.K caused a lot of massive demonstration (and we say it all on T.V), did Nigerian or Egyptian or Russian government "comment, incite or encourage" the protesters? (even some of them were arrested and charged to court for criminal offenses). Why is it different when it comes to "Africans or Muslim countries"? Is it one law for them and another for the Western countries?

5.) Does anyone not know that there have been recent issues between U.K/U.S and Libya, especially with the Libyan, Lockerbie Bomber who was freed so U.K can exploit Libya's oil and then turn around to demand he be returned? What do you think this kind of people will do, at the slightest sign of a "crack" in the polity?
6.)On the issue "BLACK MERCENARIES"; Before now, we are aware that "White/fair-skinned North Africans (including Sudanese in central Africa, reason they recently voted to divide the country!) have a very deep dislike for Black/dark skinned citizens of their countries? Are we not aware that they have these "misplaced superiority complex" and think the darker ones are "lesser humans"? Do we not "experience" the same thing even in Nigeria, with our North-South dichotomy? How much more in North Africa? So, who best to blame for "inhumanity" than the same "black people"?

6.) There have been "stories" of massive human rights violation in Libya. We've heard that "Fighter Jets and Helicopter Gunships" have been used to attack the population. Is this a fact, propaganda or fiction?
Anyone who watched the "Shock and Awe" bombing of Iraq during the invasion will easily see the deceit in all these stories.
These "machines" dont kill in twos or threes, they kill in hundreds and to imagine that they are used on a "street with thousands of Protesters", then the death toll will equally be in the thousands! but so far, we have a tally of just over 200+, after about 3days of "bombing"! grin LKWMD

The Libyan authority has said it only "bombed/destroyed/neutralized" military depots [b]that were ransacked by looters so that the arms and ammunition there-in, would not be put to use against their own security agents.[/b] They did not target civilians or any human! But inorder to garner public sympathy, they chose to manipulate the truth, and we all swallow it too?!

7.) Ask yourself, where is all these "news" coming from? Are these sources credible? How come we did not see any VIDEO FOOTAGE of a Jet fighter "IN THE ACT" of bombing people (even if its from a mobile phone). How come its ONLY DEFECTORS that are telling us these "unsubstantiated stories"?

8.) Again, why did the U.K foreign Secretary "set up rumors" that the Libyan Gadafi has ran away from Libya, to Venezeula? Is it not to give a feeling of "fait accompli", that the revolution has succeeded? But The Man himself came out to tell us, l dey kampe  grin Even the Venezeulan govt has denied that farce! What was his interest and that of Britain in this matter, that he had to go that far?

9.) Looking at the picture of the "captured mercenary", do they look like YOU AND ME (being black Africans) or is this just another attempt to "colour me bad", since l am black?
Why are they "emphasizing" the "blackness" of that mercenary? Does Ghadafi have a history of likeness for dark-skinned Africans? NO!
How then can it now be the same set of people that are his mercenaries? Do we not know that Ghadafi has all sorts of trained, private security force (some are even Israelis, female, e.t.c , and can anyone recall the retinue of security men/women, that he brought to Nigeria, just a while ago?).

10.) The government has been accused of severing ALL COMMUNICATION LINKS yet "foreign-based commentators" keep telling us of how they called their family members in Libya, from the U.S and elsewhere, using normal phone-lines? Very contradictory and indicative of a massive propaganda!
Why was the U.S and E.U countries "first, more concerned with whether the new government after the revolution in Egypt, will be friendly towards Israel or not"? Does it not show us that its all about "selfish interest" and not "democracy and freedom" as the West claim?

11)Again, can we not see that "opportunist and traitors" are at work in these North African Revolutions? How on earth can you explain Ambassadors who are selected and posted to foreign countries by Ghadafi, to foreign lands, for years, without complain, suddenly turning against him from such foreign posts YET refusing to RESIGN!
Why did they not "speak-out" before now or when Tunisia was boiling?
Why is it now that they sense an opportunity, that Ghadafi's regime is gasping for breath?
Are these the kind of people that will now call themselves "revolutionist" so they can benefit from whats going on?(and they are all just posturing to grab political offices!)
I detest cowards, traitors, opportunist and turn-coats!
How do you explain all these "foreign-based government officials suddenly stabbing their own government in the back?
Just because they now see where the "wind is blowing"?
You cannot criticize a government that you're a part of (at least until the "People" took to the street). You should resign first and then tackle the government. This is what "fair-play and equity" demands

11.) Why did we not hear of "BLACK SECURITY" people in Libya, all these years, where did they suddenly spring from?
Did Ghadafi ferry them from Nigeria all of a sudden or are they Boko Harram grin

12.) Again, has anyone noticed the "difference in rhetoric" from countries in the E.U and U.S, when they speak about the "protest" in Libya and then in Bahrain! How come the tone is "subtle and reconciliatory" when it concerns Bahrain but very inflammatory, provocative and inciting when it comes to Libya?  (Both are ruled by dictators and sit-tights BUT one contains a U.S Naval strategic base (sixth fleet) and the other has no visible U.S interest!).
In fact, it was Bahrain that sent armed forces to attack protesters, while they were sleeping at the Square, in the night, using live ammunitions but THEY PLAYED IT DOWN IN THE MEDIA, no wonder Ghadafi referred to these media as "Dog Media"!

13.)Again, let us not forget that Libya itself is NOT a homogeneous entity like Egypt. They are just like Nigeria (with a seething undercurrent of civil war between Northern Libya (Tripoli) and Southern Libya (Benghazi areas). Some are taking these "protest" as an opportunity to "divide and secede" from the country. Some of them are very light-skinned while others are of a darker shade BUT THEY ARE ALL LIBYANS!
Some are just trying to 'inject' the ethnic/race/color angle into these protest, so as to gain more momentum.

14.) What happened in Tunisia and even right now in Libya is no different from what happened (is happening now in Belarus), the sit-tight President has rigged elections, killed oppositions and jailed others BUT the E.U or U.S is NOT promoting "chaos/revolution" over there! wink
They know better, that one is Europe naah!

While l do not favor dictatorship, while l am 100% for freedom, democracy and rule of law
, l think there is a "deeper design" than what goes on in the surface. The common man has been used as a "canon-fodder" for too long!
This is the current focus of this rejoinder.

In summary,
*Let us not jump to conclusions.
*Let us "see the big picture" and put hings in perspective.
*Let us not fall for any manipulation by vested interests.
*Let us be 'hasty' to listen but very 'reluctant/slow' to speak/comment!
*Let us be wary of "Western Media" and be able to sift through some of the propaganda they sometime feed us. Remember, you 're only as informed as what you hear or read about! grin
*Let us be wary of those who promote "chaos" in our country (to resolve legitimate problems) but who themselves will never use such method but will  rather resort to democratic and legal means. At the end of the day, we would have o live and pay for whatever damage we cause to ourselves!
*Let us educate people from the West that "Africa" is a "continent" (not one country), made up of as many as 54 countries and counting. They should stop referring to one

BTW: I am neither Muslim, anti-West or a Libyan grin grin
I just choose to  look at issues from a dispassionate point of view.

S[b]OMBODY GIVE THIS GUY A GOLD MEDAL!!!, THIS GUY HAS SUMMED IT UP NICELY!

I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!!

ANYBODY TRYING TO ARGUE AGAISNT "LAST-PAGE" NEEDS HIS HEAD EXAMINED!!!

LASTPAGE HAS ANALYSED IT 200%!!! HE HAS SAID IT ALL,

HE HIT THE BULLS-EYE! HE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!

LAST-PAGE IS THE EXPERT ANALYST OF THIS THREAD "HANDS - DOWN"

THE DUDE IS THE IN THE "KNOW" WHEN IT COMES TO this ISSUE IN NORTH AFRICA/MIDDLE EAST.

FELLOW POSTERS , READ "LASTPAGE's" POST AND LEARN!!! ENUFF SAID!!![/b]

LASTPAGE I HAVE SAVED YOUR POST TO MY HARDIVE!!! (BEFORE AISHA2 GET A HISSY FIT AND DELETES IT!!!) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by DeeJay20: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^  Let us try to think CRITICALLY in ALL THINGS rather than lifting up the insanity of a man

---   US was at WAR in IRAQ and so imposing a no-fly zone is senseless
---   The US could not have done that AT THE TIME. I believe the act was condemned
---   it was during WAR

How does a leader declare War on UNARMED members of his own constituency? How does a leader now turn the guns, which he swore to protect his people with, on his own people? [/b]Unless someone is going to explain to us how it makes sense for a man to declare WAR on his own people and deciding they deserve death simply for calling for him to step down, I don't see why anyone would try to give credence to the words of a lunatic.

Dont be Ignorant, dont you live in the USA

Dont you know [b]"the pledge" [/b]that that those in the

"Intelligence Servie"

"Military Service"

"Politcal Service"

"Bureau Service"

take when the are sworn/contracted into office

Have you not heared them Quote the following Statement

[b]"I SWEAR TO DEFEND THE CONSTITUION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINT
ALL ENEMIES BOTH FOREIGN & DOMESTIC",

Dont you know of

"Watts"

"L.A 92"

"Katrina"

I have lived through my own share of Protest and Riots in America while growing up, i seen my city burn and police shoot at protesters
as a Kid,

SHOOTING AT IT'S OWN CITIZENS IS NOT A NEW THING IN THE USA
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by DeeJay20: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2011
pro01:

I'm not so sure about the point Mr. Lastpage is trying to make with his indeterminate and incoherent argument(s). On the one hand you suggest that the uprising in Libya is promoted by foreign elements particularly the US and Western Europe, and on the other hand you rail against "turn coats" and 'opportunists' within the Libyan government who want to cash-in (according to your reasoning) on the present situation for their own selfish-interests.

POINT 1You also suggested earlier that the uprising in Libya and Egypt were stage-managed (so to say), and that only Tunisia's revolt was spontaneous. I don't consider these arguments convincing in the least.

The arab world is very close-knit and homogenous in character, and as such it is susceptible to any sort of political or ideological contagion. And so, while the revolts in Egypt and Libya were definitely inspired by the Tunisian example, they are no less spontaneous!

POINT 2  In all three cases, the revolts did not have any clear leader-figures or definite organization by civil rights groups or such bodies; the masses rose in unison to effect changes in government.

POINT 3 - If you argue that the United States or the West are the ones funding/promoting/instigating the uprising in Libya, the question is HOW? Certainly the ordinary Libyans have no contact with western media or western agents; and

POINT 4 - since there are no go-betweens or leader-figures for the protests, through whom did the United States channel its material, ideological, or logistical support for the uprising? ? ? This argument is clearly unsustainable and betrays your anti-Western bias. And in all three cases (Tunisia, Egypt, and now Libya), the catalysts for the revolts are the same: poor living conditions, unemployment, and frustration among the masses. What has that got to do with foreign instigation?

POINT 5 - Again, you express your bitter vexation against what you called "turn-coats" - i.e. the regime officials who resigned from Ghaddafi's government and switched support to the protesters.

What exactly are you talking about? I find this outrageous. The so-called turn-coats all became "turn-coats" due to Ghaddafi's unmitigated o*r*gy of brutal violence against the defenceless protesters that has left hundreds dead. The Justices, Ambassadors, Army officers, and Airforce colonels that turned their backs to Ghaddafi did so in protest against his brutal methods of dealing with the uprising and the sheer number of innocent people that have been massacred by Ghaddafi's goons. This, to me, is the height of conscientiousness on the part of the honorable officials who chose to support the beleaguered masses. I wonder why any rational person would regard such heroes as  'opportunists' and 'turn coats'! Do you prefer that they remained with Ghaddafi's murderous regime and carry out orders to exterminate the defenceless masses?

For sure The United States would be happy to get rid of Ghaddafi, no doubt. In fact, for so many years the CIA must have strategized on ways to eliminate him - all to no avail. . .until recently when the Madman of Libya decided to end his long isolation and reach a rapproachment with US and Europe.

POINT 6 - The US wouldn't believe its luck that the pain in the a*r*s*e called Ghaddafi may be booted out of power by popular uprising, no doubt about that. [/b]But to suggest that the US has any direct or indirect influence on that process is an entirely baseless argument.

[b]POINT 7 - Ghaddafi has being in power for 42 years, (and he is not even a monarch!). Nothing lasts for ever. [/b]Unfortunately for him, an unexpected (albeit long overdue) gale of revolution started sweeping across the middle east. . .and he will merely be a casualty of that gale, not of any US or western conspiracy as some of you so irrationally argue.

O.K Dude, i guess i need to give you one liners on each point i have put
in Bold in regards to your counter-arguement,

[b]Answer to Point 1
- Triggers [/b]that provoke dis-tablisation in regimes, States & Govt are easy to exploit when you have been looking for an opening for a long time, [b]"The hidden hand is always at work",

Answer to Point 2 - You are living in koo-koo Land, all Protest, Uprisings and demonstrations, have "Planners", "Funders", "Leaders", "Patsies" & and "Scape-goats". The protesters had backers and planners who directed them,
even the "Alternative media in Europe/USA" are SHOUTING THIS at the top of their Lungs!!!

Answer to Point 3
- How are they backing this, Oh this is the beauty of the
Institutional System of Amerrika! Amerrika is influenced and run by
NGO's ie "Think tanks thru Policy Formation"
, the ones holding the real power always stay in the shadows, its the beauty of the amerrican way,

Answer to Point 4 - In America we operate by a saying which was said very well
by a retired WWF Wresler (Ted DiBiase)  "Every-Body has an Invisible Price-Tag on his Fore-Head", American rules by Influence PERIOD! NEVER UNDER-ESTIMATE THIS POWER!!!

Answer to Point 5 - Please look at Point 4 and think very well, and remember the saying of the Little Asian Kid in the film Indian Jones and the Temple of Doom "COVER YOUR HEART INDIE! DR JONES COVER your HEART! HIS GONNA GO FOR YOUR HEART"!!!

Answer to Point 6 - THIS IS AN IMPORTANT POINT THAT PEOPLE WHO ORIGINALLY COME FROM THE "SO CALLED THIRD WORLD" SHOULD NOTE VERY WELL - WESTERN EUROPEANS/NORTH AMERICANS DO NOT AND I REPEAT. DO NOT OPERATE ON LUCK!!! THEY ARE COLD, SHARP AND CALCULATIVE, IF U DONT KNOW THIS THEN U R ALWAYS GONNA BE A SUCKER WHEN DEALING IN INTERNATIONAL ISSUES,

Answer to Point 7 - My final comment is what will be the "golden goal" of
providence: SAUDI ARABIA!!! IF THE PROTEST DO NOT TOUCH THIS COUNTRY THEN WE ALL CAN NOT ARGUE WITH WHO IS OR IS NOT BEHIND THIS!!

PLEASE CAN U GIVE ME A PROJECTED DATA WHEN YOU THINK THE HOUSE OF SAUD WILL BE OVERTHROWN BY A POPULAR UP-RISING

ITS BEEN OVER 66 YEARS NOW SINCE AMERICA CUT A SECRET DEAL WITH THEM, ERMM CAN YOU SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS?
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by solihu(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2011
I see sound & very thorough arguments in here. So impressed!
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by cap28: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2011
DeeJay20:

O.K Dude, i guess i need to give you one liners on each point i have put
in Bold in regards to your counter-arguement,

Answer to Point 1 - Triggers [/b]that provoke dis-tablisation in regimes, States & Govt are easy to exploit when you have been looking for an opening for a long time, [b]"The hidden hand is always at work",

Answer to Point 2 - You are living in koo-koo Land, all Protest, Uprisings and demonstrations, have "Planners", "Funders", "Leaders", "Patsies" & and "Scape-goats". The protesters had backers and planners who directed them,
even the "Alternative media in Europe/USA" are SHOUTING THIS at the top of their Lungs!!!

Answer to Point 3
- How are they backing this, Oh this is the beauty of the
Institutional System of Amerrika! Amerrika is influenced and run by
NGO's ie "Think tanks thru Policy Formation"
, the ones holding the real power always stay in the shadows, its the beauty of the amerrican way,

Answer to Point 4 - In America we operate by a saying which was said very well
by a retired WWF Wresler (Ted DiBiase)  "Every-Body has an Invisible Price-Tag on his Fore-Head", American rules by Influence PERIOD! NEVER UNDER-ESTIMATE THIS POWER!!!

Answer to Point 5 - Please look at Point 4 and think very well, and remember the saying of the Little Asian Kid in the film Indian Jones and the Temple of Doom "COVER YOUR HEART INDIE! DR JONES COVER your HEART! HIS GONNA GO FOR YOUR HEART"!!!

Answer to Point 6 - THIS IS AN IMPORTANT POINT THAT PEOPLE WHO ORIGINALLY COME FROM THE "SO CALLED THIRD WORLD" SHOULD NOTE VERY WELL - WESTERN EUROPEANS/NORTH AMERICANS DO NOT AND I REPEAT. DO NOT OPERATE ON LUCK!!! THEY ARE COLD, SHARP AND CALCULATIVE, IF U DONT KNOW THIS THEN U R ALWAYS GONNA BE A SUCKER WHEN DEALING IN INTERNATIONAL ISSUES,

Answer to Point 7 - My final comment is what will be the "golden goal" of
providence: SAUDI ARABIA!!! IF THE PROTEST DO NOT TOUCH THIS COUNTRY THEN WE ALL CAN NOT ARGUE WITH WHO IS OR IS NOT BEHIND THIS!!

PLEASE CAN U GIVE ME A PROJECTED DATA WHEN YOU THINK THE HOUSE OF SAUD WILL BE OVERTHROWN BY A POPULAR UP-RISING

ITS BEEN OVER 66 YEARS NOW SINCE AMERICA CUT A SECRET DEAL WITH THEM, ERMM CAN YOU SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS?

Deejay i thank God there are people like you on this forum.

America and Britain did not become empires by playing by the rules - skullduggery, deceit, saying one thing while meaning the opposite are traits which are characteristic of the  british and american ruling elite who are determined to stop at nothing in order to ensure that they retain their grip on the world's wealth.  The powers that be in whitehall and washington are behind these revolutions, i am as certain of this as the fact that night follows day.

The point you raised about Saudi arabia is very important - will any uprising occur there? i think we both know the answer to that.  The Saudi Royal family have billions of dollars of investments in the US, they are close friends and business associates with the Bush family, the Clintons and many other senior members of the american political elite.

The idea that Gadaffi is worse than those sycopathic murdererers is ludicrous, I pray that Gadaffi continues to stand strong and defy their evil machinations.

They say that you reap what you sow, i hope i willl be alive to see the day when america and britain will pay for the trail of misery and destruction that they have left in their wake all over the world.
Re: Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video by DeeJay20: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2011
cap28:

Deejay i thank God there are people like you on this forum.

America and Britain did not become empires by playing by the rules - skullduggery, deceit, saying one thing while meaning the opposite are traits which are characteristic of the  british and american ruling elite who are determined to stop at nothing in order to ensure that they retain their grip on the world's wealth.  The powers that be in whitehall and washington are behind these revolutions, i am as certain of this as the fact that night follows day.

The point you raised about Saudi arabia is very important - will any uprising occur there? i think we both know the answer to that.  The Saudi Royal family have billions of dollars of investments in the US, they are close friends and business associates with the Bush family, the Clintons and many other senior members of the american political elite.

The idea that Gadaffi is worse than those sycopathic murdererers is ludicrous, I pray that Gadaffi continues to stand strong and defy their evil machinations.

They say that you reap what you sow, i hope i willl be alive to see the day when america and britain will pay for the trail of misery and destruction that they have left in their wake all over the world.

Hiya Cap28, good to see you contributing strongly here, and i happy to see other posters dropping
critical posts and not just blabbing,

I read an article by a "Top American Military Officer" on the changes taking place in the world
it was written i believe in 1997 , dude!!! i was so in awe and had to read it 5 times to finally digest
what this dude was saying!

CAP28 brace yourself, prepare yourself, this is going is  profound but it all makes logical sense,

here is the link,

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3011.htm

To further support the views on the issue at hand,

Hmmm see below an interview for 5 Minutes from a former British MI5 (Spy officer)

She knows whats going on, i guess all her dirty work has had
it effect on her [b]teeth [/b]lol!!!

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsMQDdR0HoU[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Donald Trump's Win / Mitt Romney Blames 'gifts' For Defeat / Iran Launches Monkey Into Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 225
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.