Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

How Can I Deny This Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Deny This Pregnancy (2709 Views)

This Pregnancy Wan Put Me For Trouble, Advice A G / I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. / Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by PrinceOfEast(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nawao!! This gal must abort that baby oo, i am nt ready to train any baby and i ain't even sure if i release in her.

Let me explain...early July i met this gal, she is my next door neighbour friend. I talked to her, collected her control, chat her up on watsapp...fastforward to 26 july, that sunday i took her out, i lodged in an hotel, we did the tin, but, i remember vividly that i didn't cum in her..i used the sharp guy method oo..
2day, she called me and started speaking in tongues, that kini ko kini ko happen, she bought preg test kit and it came out positive...i told her that i am not responsible for d preg that she should look for d real husband, that maybe she had sex with another persin or she has fibroid..

I don't wanna marry nw, still in my 20s...i reject and rebuke her in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by Uncle93(m): 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Many girls has pulled this game on guys and they won't stop. But there is a possibility that she might be saying the truth... Most girls lie about this though
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by PrinceOfEast(m): 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Uncle93:
Many girls has pulled this game on guys and they won't stop. But there is a possibility that she might be saying the truth... Most girls lie about this though
I know she is lying..i ain't gonna give in to her demand.
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by donbachi(m): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
Stop deceiving urself...ur pre cum don give her belle.
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by manychallenges: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Take responsibility daddy
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
donbachi:
That ain't possible bro.
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
manychallenges:
Take responsibility daddy
I ain't a father! I didn't impregnate any gal.
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by NeeKlaus: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
That ain't possible bro.
Look at your ignorance. Do you even know what pre-cum is? One drop of your sperm is enough to swim to her eggs and marry them in mortal conception.

There's every possibility that's she lying and equally a possibility that your pre-cum got her pregnant.

Go and collect the "fruits of your labor", please.
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by manychallenges: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Tell her that..
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by OGWILLS123: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Nawao!! This gal must abort that baby oo, i am nt ready to train any baby and i ain't even sure if i release in her.

Let me explain...early July i met this gal, she is my next door neighbour friend. I talked to her, collected her control, chat her up on watsapp...fastforward to 26 july, that sunday i took her out, i lodged in an hotel, we did the tin, but, i remember vividly that i didn't cum in her..i used the sharp guy method oo..
2day, she called me and started speaking in tongues, that kini ko kini ko happen, she bought preg test kit and it came out positive...i told her that i am not responsible for d preg that she should look for d real husband, that maybe she had sex with another persin or she has fibroid..

I don't wanna marry nw, still in my 20s...i reject and rebuke her in Jesus name, Amen.
Bro only two days after sex she don call you talk say she dey pregnant cheesy
nah wah ooh grin no pregnancy will start manifesting after two day's nah
she no learn her format well
any way just give her 5K and the rest will be history grin

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
PrinceOfEast:

D sharp guy method you claimed you used is 50% uneffective...And in this your case it's 40% not effective cos she didn't carry out the wash-off method...

So nah only DNA go settle this matter..
Next time don't be foolish
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Bro only two days after sex she don call you talk say she dey pregnant cheesy
nah wah ooh grin no pregnancy will start manifesting after two day's nah
she no learn her format well
any way just give her 5K and the rest will be history grin
Bro na July oh..no be August!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by merieam16(f): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Dont worry, i kno ur gene will b strong enough like that of tuface' so u wont av to do a DNA
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
NeeKlaus:

[s]Look at your ignorance. Do you even know what pre-cum is?[/s] One drop of your sperm is enough to swim to her eggs and marry them in mortal conception.

There's every possibility that's she lying and equally a possibility that your pre-cum got her pregnant.

Go and collect the "fruits of your labor", please.
I ain't falling for her cheap lies.
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
globalmart:

D sharp guy method you claimed you used is 50% uneffective...And in this your case it's 40% not effective cos she didn't carry out the wash-off method...

So nah only DNA go settle this matter..
Next time don't be foolish
DNA? How that one go be?

I no want make d baby reach 2months for her belly oo.
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by YoungLionken(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
Very funny dude grin.

So you didn't have the Spirit of discernment when you were catching trips with a witch? Now, you're casting and binding her grin grin..

Well, if you're really sure of what you said,then call her again. After she's done talking, tell her to send her account details. Thereafter, send her #1500. Of course she will call to say it's not enough, you will now tell her to call her other boyfriends,and tell them too..

Apply this and you will know peace.. Later...
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
merieam16:
Dont worry, i kno ur gene will b strong enough like that of tuface' so u wont av to do a DNA
i am 100% sure, i didn't release in her.

She is desperate, she wants marriage.
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by merieam16(f): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
PrinceOfEast:

* yimu lets wait and see
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
DNA? How that one go be?

I no want make d baby reach 2months for her belly oo.

Go to the hospital and ask...
Or calculate with her Last menstrual period (LMP) and d day you hard sex..to know if she was on her ovulation..
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by Ken26(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
She wan use make money ooooo
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by Angelacruz: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
PrinceOfEast:

congrats papa emeka
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by Ahmback(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
donbachi:
what many people don't know...
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by Angelacruz: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
you did
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by Angelacruz: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
PrinceOfEast:

yawa don cast..ntorr
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by Dande55: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Many ill brought up and irresponsible boys these days
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
globalmart:

Go to the hospital and ask...
Or calculate with her Last menstrual period (LMP) and d day you hard sex..to know if she was on her ovulation..
Thanks Sis smiley

I will do that tomorrow.
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by KidDarkness(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dude, your plan to pump and dump has fortunately produced a bump. She don hook you. Anyway congrats. Please do invite us for the naming. Pretty sure the rice and chicken go sweet
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Angelacruz:
yawa don cast..ntorr
Angelacruz:
you did
Angelacruz:
congrats papa emeka
I will love to commend your parents, they brought an angel to this earth.

I will love to private chat you smiley

wa you think undecided
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by Angelacruz: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
I will love to commend your parents, they brought an angel to this earth.

I will love to private chat you smiley

wa you think undecided
private chat d one were you don give belle
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
KidDarkness:
Dude, your plan to pump and dump has fortunately produced a bump. She don hook you. Anyway congrats. Please do invite us for the naming. Pretty sure the rice and chicken go sweet
My nigga, party no sure for dat belly matter o.

I go give her drugs make she drink and d baby go flush.
Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
YoungLionken:
Very funny dude grin.

So you didn't have the Spirit of discernment when you were catching trips with a witch? Now, you're casting and binding her grin grin..

Well, if you're really sure of what you said,then call her again. After she's done talking, tell her to send her account details. Thereafter, send her #1500. Of course she will call to say it's not enough, you will now tell her to call her other boyfriends,and tell them too..

Apply this and you will know peace.. Later...
Sharp guy!! Hot ororo dey ya head smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deny This Pregnancy by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
Angelacruz:
private chat d one were you don give belle
Angela don't talk that way sad

I am sure you won't regret having me around.

I just want to know if you are really human... God, i will testify in 32 churches if you can drop your number. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Of Simple Men[photos] / Can Somebody Explain What Is Going On Here (18+ Graphic Pic) / Serial Engager Who Proposes To Christian Women And Dumps Them Just Before Weddin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.