Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? (2418 Views)

When A Girl you’re dating Denies You Sex… / My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by englishmart(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
I'm just asking for those who love sex a lot. I'm a virgin and unmarried, I need to learn from elders.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by EzzyCarter: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
Well, I'm a virgin too grin tongue . Lets wait for the elders to arrive ...

3 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by Comedian2019: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Your wife can only deny you sex if you're a lazy man. If you're a busy and successful man, your wife will be waiting to colect at any given opportunity. You're rather concern about having enough time for her.

12 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by wonseun(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
englishmart:
I'm just asking for those who love sex a lot. I'm a virgin and unmarried, I need to learn from elders.

waiting for the elders smiley
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
JUST TELL HER U ARE

JOHN WICK D BABA YAGA

AND THANK ME LATER

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by englishmart(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
[s]
Comedian2019:
Your wife can only deny you sex if you're a lazy man. If you're a busy and successful man, your wife will be waiting to colect at any given opportunity. You're rather concern about having enough time for her.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by englishmart(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Johnbestman:
JUST TELL HER U ARE

JOHN WICK D BABA YAGA

AND THANK ME LATER
Oh, I forgot to mention it was for matured minds.

8 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by englishmart(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Well, I'm a virgin too grin tongue . Lets wait for the elders to arrive ...

We can't all be virgins, bro.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
englishmart:
Oh, I forgot to mention it was for matured minds.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by Martinez39s(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Comedian2019:
This is a lie for the naive.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by EzzyCarter: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
englishmart:
We can't all be virgins, bro.

Says who? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
This seldom happens in homes sometimes, not new. Besides not only wife, husbands do that too, though not as women
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by Vyzz: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Two options

Either hold ur self...

Or tell her that u will go outside and see close thighs part

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by fati2001(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin just smile.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by shamsin6300(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
fati2001:
grin
just smile.

Smile kee u there cheesy

U haven't accept dat FR

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by englishmart(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
shamsin6300:

Smile kee u there cheesy

U haven't accept dat FR
It's not fight na. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by englishmart(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
fati2001:
grin
just smile.
After smiling what next? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by fati2001(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
shamsin6300:

Smile kee u there cheesy
U haven't accept dat FR
done since noon.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by englishmart(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Vyzz:
Two options

Either hold ur self...

Or tell her that u will go outside and see close thighs part
You will threaten to go outside just because she denies you sex for maybe one night?

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by englishmart(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Macsjebs:
This seldom happens in homes sometimes, not new. Besides not only wife, husbands do that too, though not as women
Not only wives though, but this is is for wives.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by Vyzz: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
englishmart:
You will threaten to go outside just because she denies you sex for maybe one night?

Its not a threat...
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by shamsin6300(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
englishmart:
It's not fight na. grin grin grin

Lolx
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by shamsin6300(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
fati2001:

done since noon.

Ok then.
Ainks
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
englishmart:
Not only wives though, but this is is for wives.
Yeah, true
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by englishmart(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Vyzz:

Its not a threat...

It's an appeal?

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by Vyzz: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
englishmart:
It's an appeal?

Possibly,

Look bro, I am not married...

So advice wey I dey give na as a virgin
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by Skmoda360(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
I can't tell how I will react until it happen to me..... undecided
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by englishmart(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Vyzz:

Possibly,

Look bro, I am not married...

So advice wey I dey give na as a virgin
You're naïve here. We virgins need to just learn

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Many men can't seduce their wife, they will now be begging their rightfully married to wife for sex, o sad

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by Muna4real(f): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simple. You wait until she is ready.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
Wait or pass. I can't kill myself
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
englishmart:
I'm just asking for those who love sex a lot.
Well, wait for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DREAMS & DATES ( Love Seriez ) / I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship / I Feel Sorry For Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.