Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). (69531 Views)

Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) / Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) / Biography: Yemi Adenuga Elected First Female Black Councillor In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by calcal: 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
very nice, keep going!
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by SUPERPACK: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
nathaniel27:

u are very correct my brother

I'm from okpoma
Nobe ukro Ada. olekana? Gbole onu. Just trying to speak their language.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Nuzo1(m): 12:30am On Sep 08, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Could still remember him from my service year in Okpoma, Yala. Very cheerful and humble, you won't even know who he is by appearance. He can never pass a corper on the way without giving them a lift or help, once we see his car from far we already know that we have gotten free ride. He was the best friend of the governor then, Senator Liyel Imoke. And lastly he can drink for Africa.

You are right sir. He is a very nice and funny guy. He's also a rough driver.

And yes, he can drink for Africa.

But above all, given that he has done more than 2 tenures, I think he's a wonderful representative and well loved by his people.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by SUPERPACK: 12:57am On Sep 08, 2020
Nuzo1:

You are right sir. He is a very nice and funny guy. He's also a rough driver.

And yes, he can drink for Africa.

But above all, given that he has done more than 2 tenures, I think he's a wonderful representative and well loved by his people.
True talk.

1 Like

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by nengibo: 12:59am On Sep 08, 2020
longetivity:
el rufai is short and he's worst
Ngige is short of words
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by moneyissweet(m): 1:32am On Sep 08, 2020
See finishing

Bluntguy:
Even the local government's names are the shortest in Nigeria despite the combination

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Eteka1(m): 1:41am On Sep 08, 2020
The guys name is actually Scoto. He is a former councillor not current. He is very lucky and has had several favours from Gov Imoke and Ayade.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by leofab(f): 1:56am On Sep 08, 2020
bewla:
when all tall people in the area are dead wood
his height got nothing on him; as long as he is doing his job.

1 Like

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by iKnee: 3:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Bluntguy:
Even the local government's names are the shortest in Nigeria despite the combination
oju and Obi in Benue grin cheesy
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Burgerlomo: 3:15am On Sep 08, 2020
Bluntguy:

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Godson32(m): 4:29am On Sep 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
I hope his achievements are not as short as he is
How tall is Buhari achievements?

1 Like

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Tonylyte(m): 4:48am On Sep 08, 2020
nathaniel27:
where in yala are u?

Okuku dear
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Tonylyte(m): 4:49am On Sep 08, 2020
Mattsilva:

You lie, don't say what you don't know.
So many ward with three letter word.
Dare me...

Read my post again.
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Tonylyte(m): 4:53am On Sep 08, 2020
Femijohn198:
. I also attend st Joseph primary school okuku yala, Army day secondary school ogoja.but a pure Yoruba boy born at yala.

I may know u then. Which area did u live/grow?
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Tonylyte(m): 4:54am On Sep 08, 2020
deavicky:
but very big in landmark.

U have been to yala too?
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Tonylyte(m): 4:57am On Sep 08, 2020
nathaniel27:

u are very correct my brother

I'm from okpoma

Are u residing in Okpoma presently?
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Tonylyte(m): 4:59am On Sep 08, 2020
Kemmy46:
I enjoyed my youth service in Okuku,Yala local govt(2008/2009).May GOD help u my brother.

Everybody speaks good about yala, it has always been that way. Thank you for the love and services u rendered to us.
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by FGonline: 5:47am On Sep 08, 2020
Bluntguy:
are u kidding me.....kwara state has a local government with 3 letters word?

Oyun
Isin
Edu
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by FGonline: 5:52am On Sep 08, 2020
Deborah98:
Okay
just a reminder
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by illicit(m): 6:01am On Sep 08, 2020
confydoedowaye:
a hie u, El Rufai nko...

That one is something else smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by DollarBuddy: 6:02am On Sep 08, 2020
[quote author=Lovelive post=93552598][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by DollarBuddy: 6:03am On Sep 08, 2020
baliyubla:
This guy will definitely do better than Buhari the tallest President Nigeria ever had. If na by height, Bubu for no Mumu.
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:08am On Sep 08, 2020
cjudy:
grin

*Very funny character.*

That obviously was noted.
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:11am On Sep 08, 2020
Tonylyte:

He is a very nice man. Very eloquent and intelligent. He was one time a photographer who was very committed to his job before he became the councillor of his ward.
Explain more about his HUMOR side.

1 Like

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Dedosmantu: 6:27am On Sep 08, 2020
Bluntguy:
Hnm see the shortest local government' name here, "Edu" from kwara state
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by egeoffery: 6:49am On Sep 08, 2020
My man Skoto.
Smallish with brain, friendly and confident of himself.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by blackgold7777(f): 7:04am On Sep 08, 2020
Tonylyte:

He is a very nice man. Very eloquent and intelligent. He was one time a photographer who was very committed to his job before he became the councillor of his ward.
yes u knw himso well. Every funny guy man

1 Like

Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by Tonylyte(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2020
egeoffery:
My man Skoto.
Smallish with brain, friendly and confident of himself.

U know him too?
Re: Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). by winningwinner(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2020
Bluntguy:

It's a lie... That's a joke right? I know of one Isu LGA in Imo State. Check your writing again.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.