Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,948 members, 7,845,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" (52996 Views)

The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink / Chadwick Boseman Dies At 43 After 4-Year Battle With Cancer / Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by Sholaco: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2020
Aww grin the coat is a bizarre cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by chocolatelady(f): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2020
These boys are just too good. Excellent performance there. Kudos to u guys. May God lift u higher beyond ur imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2020
izraeleezee:
The death weak me ooo
Sha this bois are good!!
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by Evanspaul(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Looks more like mockery.
delete this angry

nairalanders are full of hate

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by Heylogistics: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2020
smiley
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by mariahAngel(f): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2020
Those kids are AH-MAZING! SO TALENTED!
Their best so far is the remake of Extraction trailer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by jeff1607(m): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2020
Death isn't the End, Wakanda 4eva!!!

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by Uzomacharles: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2020
Relieve In Paradise Chadwick Boseman

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:56am On Sep 04, 2020
This is the most beautiful thing I've seen on the internet in a long while cry

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by PaulH07: 10:56am On Sep 04, 2020
envoymedia:
Ikorodu Bois Pay Tibute to Chadwick Boseman By Remaking Scenes From "Black Panther" (Video)

Ikorodu Bois, a Nigerian group known for funnily recreating movie scenes and music videos, have paid a touching tribute to late Chadwick Boseman.

IgbereTV had reported that the American actor, 43, died on Friday, August 28, after a four-year secret battle with colon cancer.

To honour the late actor, Ikorodu Bois decided to remake scenes from his popular superhero movie, "Black Panther." The youngsters played the roles of 'Black Panther, M'Baku, Nakia, Shuri, T'Chaka, and many others.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlzRyveM_-U

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CErqONVAsxj/?igshid=p1k9uie3i8w1

Am I the only one who hasn't watched Black Panther?

This would make me watch it...

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by COMPAQ(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2020
laosy:
Those boys are doing well and innovative.
They just need sponsor to take to a good filming school and you'll see how they'll kick start the very set of Nigeria action movies from scratch.

Totally agree. Netflix gave them some equipment recently. Seems they have found their calling already.

They should then back it up with proper education in the arts, scripting, film production etc and perhaps they can take Nollywood to the next level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by COMPAQ(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2020
mariahAngel:
Those kids are AH-MAZING! SO TALENTED!
Their best so far is the remake of Extraction trailer.

Yep, I agree with you. Extraction seems a more complicated one to make and they did brilliant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by Hades2016(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Looks more like mockery.
true though, but if I talk now dem go say I no wan support dis boys

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by bukatyne(f): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Looks more like mockery.

You need a mindset shift.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by intruder15(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Looks more like mockery.

We all look but see differently.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by PrincessB1(f): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2020
EVILFOREST:
GOOD ONE BOIS...
This ur own na Purple Panther oo.
.. and that ur suit na PARACHUTE... grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by King3urna(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2020
MikeMicheal Looks more like mockery.

Get sense na bro appreciate those kids they are doing a great job

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by Niceiroko: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Looks more like mockery.
To who
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by quiteboy(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by codeigniter(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2020
Oscasha800:
see below

play ur games ur self, u go become millionaire na
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by mamaafrik(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2020
So none of the actors and big men in the land can afford to sponsor them to a sound Film academy but Will support immoral show and irrelevant things.
Lai Mohammed can't assist them now,na to they enjoin they to pay tax concern the old simp.
what of Sunday Dare of the youth and sport.
Na when they blow now people go con wan form Attachee and be sending congratulatory messages.
This guys will go place,i can see the determination and commitment.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by codeigniter(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2020
prciouschika:
Been an introvert is quite depressing cry on a day like this no one to call or text me BUT am still forever grateful to God for keeping me alive and in good health. May he answer all my heart desires smiley

seriously, I am introvert too. I thought it was good, until I realized he who knows the way knows book. I am just trying to get out of that zone, because by now I understand very well that an introvert has lesser chance of making it in business, compared to an extrovert. if u want my no I can give u

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by Mustiboy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
prciouschika:
Been an introvert is quite depressing cry on a day like this no one to call or text me BUT am still forever grateful to God for keeping me alive and in good health. May he answer all my heart desires smiley

Happy birthday, dear. May the good Lord grant you all your heart desires, and may you celebrate more of September 4 in wealth and good health.

Once again, Happy Birthday to you.

Let's chat on WhatsApp, if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by prciouschika(f): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
winkB
codeigniter:

seriously, I am introvert too. I thought it was good, until I realized he who knows the way knows book. I am just trying to get out of that zone, because by now I understand very well that an introvert has lesser chance of making it in business, compared to an extrovert. if u want my no I can give u
thank you but i keep on saying this... any of my kids that takes this from me,I will surely flog it out of the person.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by prciouschika(f): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
kiss
Mustiboy:

Happy birthday, dear. May the good Lord grant you all your heart desires, and may you celebrate more of September 4 in wealth and good health.

Once again, Happy Birthday to you.

Let's chat on WhatsApp, if you don't mind.

Amen and Amen... thanks so much I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by codeigniter(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
prciouschika:
winkB thank you but i keep on saying this... any of my kids that takes this from me,I will surely flog it out of the person.
kk, but I don't get really get u
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by prciouschika(f): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
codeigniter:

kk, but I don't get really get u
that I won't allow any of my kids to be an introvert
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by ussv: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
These boys and their crew will eventually land in hollywood. More grease to their elbows.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by mekussa(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Love this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Meets Miracle's Mother In Imo (Photos) / Nanny And Cook Detained As Police Release 6 Of Davido's Domestic Staff / Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.