Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,457 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" (52992 Views)

The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink / Chadwick Boseman Dies At 43 After 4-Year Battle With Cancer / Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by ENGRAGHA2: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Check yourself... you nor well
MikeMicheal:
Looks more like mockery.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by codeigniter(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
prciouschika:
that I won't allow any of my kids to be an introvert
been an introvert has its own advantages, I would just like them to balance things. but I won't force anyone
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by BigBrotherS5: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by prciouschika(f): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
codeigniter:
been an introvert has its own advantages, I would just like them to balance things. but I won't force anyone
yes that's true but won't allow it when i see it's going the wrong way
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by codeigniter(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
prciouschika:
yes that's true but won't allow it when i see it's going the wrong way
sure, I would not want any to be autistic, Las Las anything done in moderation is good

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by palsenator(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Looks more like mockery.

In that short clip , all u saw was mockery. Aaaah , u get problem and probably you have reasoning challenges. Sorry ooo and some of your brothers kukuma click like...
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by prciouschika(f): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
wink
codeigniter:

sure, I would not want any to be autistic, Las Las anything done in moderation is good
exactly
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by prciouschika(f): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
codeigniter:

seriously, I am introvert too. I thought it was good, until I realized he who knows the way knows book. I am just trying to get out of that zone, because by now I understand very well that an introvert has lesser chance of making it in business, compared to an extrovert. if u want my no I can give u
could you give me your number if you don't mind
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by codeigniter(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
prciouschika:
could you give me your number if you don't mind
ok +2348142700835

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by prciouschika(f): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
codeigniter:

ok +2348142700835
seen it thanks
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by segun18(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
I appreciate this guys and the technical crew behind them
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by codeigniter(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
prciouschika:
seen it thanks
send me a msg on WhatsApp so dat I can have urs too

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by peterantai(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
This niche this boys are operating is wow
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Looks more like mockery.

It's called mimicry not mockery.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by Sammyolis: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bad bois
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by primeedulab: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by dklex(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
ismail64:
Mockery of what?

Check your mindset Bro.

Creativity, not mockery. They hitting the iron continually in a spot, wait and you will see what they will bring out of it.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by chatinent: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
These Ikorodu boys never cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by Electroweb(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Good one boys! Thumbs up. That is how warner brothers and the likes started.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by AdmiralEmmy: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
envoymedia:
Ikorodu Bois Pay Tibute to Chadwick Boseman By Remaking Scenes From "Black Panther" (Video)

Ikorodu Bois, a Nigerian group known for funnily recreating movie scenes and music videos, have paid a touching tribute to late Chadwick Boseman.

IgbereTV had reported that the American actor, 43, died on Friday, August 28, after a four-year secret battle with colon cancer.

To honour the late actor, Ikorodu Bois decided to remake scenes from his popular superhero movie, "Black Panther." The youngsters played the roles of 'Black Panther, M'Baku, Nakia, Shuri, T'Chaka, and many others.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilib3Ntx1yM

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CErqONVAsxj/?igshid=p1k9uie3i8w1
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by MikeMicheal(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
FrLukas:

It's called mimicry not mockery.
You lack wisdom.
The heading said the act(mimicry) was done in "honour" of the demised, but the act actually appears like "mockery" not "honour".
Note the words in quote and reread the post you myopically replied too.
Dunce!
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by mariahAngel(f): 12:24am On Sep 05, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Looks more like mockery.

What?? Humour has always been part of their concept.
Dude, those little guys are doing what a poor excuse for a movie industry called nollywood have not been able to achieve after all these years.
Give kudos to those children mehn. They proved you can achieve so much with little. All you have to do is believe.
Have you seen their remake of the Extraction trailer? You'd be amazed dude! Even Michael Hemsworth was awed.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 05, 2020
MikeMicheal:

My father lacks wisdom.
[s]The heading said the act(mimicry) was done in "honour" of the demised, but the act actually appears like "mockery" not "honour".[/s]
[s]Note the words in quote and reread the post you myopically replied too. [/s]
My parents are a Dunce!
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by MikeMicheal(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2020
FrLukas:
My parents are a Dunce!
Hahaha! Of course, it is obvious your parents are dunces, you don't need to tell us. grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Hahaha! Of course, it is obvious my parents are dunces, you don't need to tell us. grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by MikeMicheal(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2020
FrLukas:
Hahaha! Of course, it is obvious my parents are dunces, you don't need to tell us. grin
Hahahaha! We know already, no need to repeat it. Brainless substance grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Hahahaha! We know already that about my parents, no need to repeat it. Brainless substance them grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by MikeMicheal(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2020
FrLukas:
Hahahaha! We know already that about my parents, no need to repeat it. Brainless substance them grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Hahahaha! We know already that about my parents, no need to repeat it. Brainless substance them grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by MikeMicheal(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2020
FrLukas:
Hahahaha! We know already that about my parents, no need to repeat it. Brainless substance them grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" by OlawaleBammie: 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
prciouschika:
Been an introvert is quite depressing cry on a day like this no one to call or text me BUT am still forever grateful to God for keeping me alive and in good health. May he answer all my heart desires smiley

u re looking for who to dupe abi?? embarassed sad shocked

Last millennium format!!! tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nanny And Cook Detained As Police Release 6 Of Davido's Domestic Staff / 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) / Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.