Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nigerian DSS; The Kingpin's Scout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian DSS; The Kingpin's Scout (170 Views)

Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS / DSS & The Nigerian Army, Busted A House Around Olodi Apapa, Arrest Thieves(pics) / Shocking!!! Unknown Gunman Killed By Police In Imo Turns Out A Nigerian DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian DSS; The Kingpin's Scout by MummyIMadeIt: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2020
I would have loved to write an articulate piece, but having to pay for a plate of rice and stew that previously sell for 200naira is now 300 with obviously reduction in quantity.

In my quest to bring home some goodies, i opted to buy the normal loaf of bread containing 18 slices from the road side, my favourite spot, but i met a rude shock. Bread of 200 naira is now 280 as per customers level. Now u see why i only can say my mind and bare it all.

DSS as an organization is as old as Nigeria itself, though understandly its silent role and almost numb actions cos of the military Era, but with democracy came free will to act. It is worth knowing that this same DSS which existed in the era of the drunken master some 2011-2015 was docile to threats of the Lifeless malam and his cronies.

Infact the era of the drunken master ushered in a new dawn to our democracy where freedom of speech was of high value and sacred, but with the era of the lifeless malam such freedom is at owners risk.

If i may ask what has the DSS done about the ranking of the Fulani herdsmen as the fourth most deadliest terrorist group? How have to used their intelligence to intercept Bokoharm onslaught?

So many unanswered questions, but this same group is quick to open fire on some group of harmless protesters seeking their right. Also, in recent events they have arrested and detained anyone who dares speak against the ills of the unholy, wicked, deadly, inhumane, and amoral government, questioning every ant as all is now a suspect to dis-integration.

I ask them, during GEJ reign when all tom and dick where causing and reigning mayhem to that govt, where were they?

It's with great resentment i have to put the obvious out. It's a grear dis service to the nation and people at large to turn such useful institution into a glorified errand dog, always set unleash at an honest review.

Calling your institution a scout is even a national honor in my books cos you have fallen way beyond your limits.

Wake Up from your slumber oh Gaint!

Written by MummyImadeit.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students To Begin Protests Against Increase In Petrol Price, Stamp Duty / Are You Honorable Leaders Or Horrible Leaders? : Prof. PLO Lumumba / Panic As Nigerian Customs Raises New Alarm, Says Boko Haram Already In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.