Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

DSS & The Nigerian Army, Busted A House Around Olodi Apapa, Arrest Thieves(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS & The Nigerian Army, Busted A House Around Olodi Apapa, Arrest Thieves(pics) (661 Views)

Peter Obi reacts to todays fire outbreak at Akere In Olodi-Apapa, Lagos State. / Attention: DSS, The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian Military And The Presidency / Breaking: Panel Summons Magu Not Arrested By Dss - The Nation Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS & The Nigerian Army, Busted A House Around Olodi Apapa, Arrest Thieves(pics) by 9jahotblog: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
DSS & the Nigerian Army, busted a house around Olodi Apapa, following investigation into the Arson attack at Akere spare parts .

Re: DSS & The Nigerian Army, Busted A House Around Olodi Apapa, Arrest Thieves(pics) by 9jahotblog: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kudos to Nigeria Army for this arrest
Re: DSS & The Nigerian Army, Busted A House Around Olodi Apapa, Arrest Thieves(pics) by CharleyBright(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
While it usually baffles me how commoners allow themselves to be tools in the hands of politicians to engage in criminalities, but the fact still remains that it is only a criminal minded person that will have the tendencies to easily commit crime.
No matter the kind of inducement, anyone who isn't inclined to criminality will never engage in crime.
A thief is a thief, A thug is a thug... it will only take a little to trigger the will to commit the crime.
Personally, I always say crime is a product of bad parenting. I put the blame on their parents. Shame on any parent whose child is a criminal.
Re: DSS & The Nigerian Army, Busted A House Around Olodi Apapa, Arrest Thieves(pics) by Batman01: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Batsmen
Re: DSS & The Nigerian Army, Busted A House Around Olodi Apapa, Arrest Thieves(pics) by Ebije1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
I'm sure the owner of the house has a name..except it was a game plan to actually let him escape.
Re: DSS & The Nigerian Army, Busted A House Around Olodi Apapa, Arrest Thieves(pics) by press9jatv: 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
CharleyBright:
While it usually baffles me how commoners allow themselves to be tools in the hands of politicians to engage in criminalities, but the fact still remains that it is only a criminal minded person that will have the tendencies to easily commit crime.
No matter the kind of inducement, anyone who isn't inclined to criminality will never engage in crime.
A thief is a thief, A thug is a thug... it will only take a little to trigger the will to commit the crime.
Personally, I always say crime is a product of bad parenting. I put the blame on their parents. Shame on any parent whose child is a criminal.
yes soo. You are very right
Re: DSS & The Nigerian Army, Busted A House Around Olodi Apapa, Arrest Thieves(pics) by MrSegunAdewole: 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubu urchins

(1) (Reply)

LP Senator Elect,victor Umeh In Bribe For Votes Scandal Over Support For Yari / Hear The History Of Asaba Delta State From Royal Office(video) / Everywhere Tinubu Didn't Win In SW And North, He Came Better 2nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.