Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Can You Fight Over A Guy Or A Gal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fight Over A Guy Or A Gal? (424 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fight Over A Guy Or A Gal? by osaro6: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2020
don't mind my writing..

Day before yesday i dey surprise to see my Niggi fighting over a gal that i can't even see for road to call her up or approach her not to talk of fighting over one useless thing call babe..

Anyway,to make long story short...they both fought and mind you, my guy happens to be the first according to them..

My question to whoever that is reading this post is..:

Can you fight over a gal or a guy...remember you love him/her
Re: Can You Fight Over A Guy Or A Gal? by fati2001(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2020
undecided
because of what?

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Over A Guy Or A Gal? by osaro6: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2020
fati2001:
undecided because of what?
Lol, babe why naaaaaaaa
Re: Can You Fight Over A Guy Or A Gal? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2020
osaro6:
don't mind my writing..

Day before yesday i dey surprise to see my Niggi fighting over a gal that i can't even see for road to call her up or approach her not to talk of fighting over one useless thing call babe..

Anyway,to make long story short...they both fought and mind you, my guy happens to be the first according to them..

you are mad for that write up.

Few days from now you’ll be begging to just put the tip.
Re: Can You Fight Over A Guy Or A Gal? by osaro6: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2020
Carchoice:
you are mad for that write up.
Few days from now you’ll be begging to just put the tip.
See them when they draw two head they nack together' Anyway i come in peace
Re: Can You Fight Over A Guy Or A Gal? by automaniac69: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2020
I also think this is an absolutely useless thing. There are so many girls around. Look, if a girl encourages men to fight over her, she is a not so high quality one. And is not interested in you. So I am sure that at a proper webpage you can find much better girls who will respect you and everything that you do for her.
Re: Can You Fight Over A Guy Or A Gal? by div111(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2020
never! A girl SHOULD fight for me.
peace!!
Re: Can You Fight Over A Guy Or A Gal? by MJBOLT: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2020
if i'm getting paid then yes i will fight grin,anything outside of that is a no.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Over A Guy Or A Gal? by samincredible44(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2020
I Will rather fight over a plate of jollof rice than to fight for a gal

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Over A Guy Or A Gal? by Ningen(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nothing is worth fighting for except its your life.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight Over A Guy Or A Gal? by PureGoldh(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lwkmd.....Say wetin happen na ?

I no dey kraze na
Re: Can You Fight Over A Guy Or A Gal? by PhlegB(f): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hian
I dey craze? If you value what we have, you won't disrespect me and it's vice versa.
Re: Can You Fight Over A Guy Or A Gal? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
osaro6:
don't mind my writing..

grin grin
Re: Can You Fight Over A Guy Or A Gal? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
Some people wey dey shout 'i no fit fight over girl' na the ones wey go break bottle for the guy head wey Dem see with their gf. Believe their talk at your own risk grin

(1) (Reply)

BBN Should Be Banned. / Why People Wear Waist Beads / If Her Sex Game Is Whack, Can You Still Stay In The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.