Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South (795 Views)

Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 / Shehu Sani Withdraws From APC Senatorial Primaries In Kaduna / Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by garfield1: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
A University don, Professor Nora Dadu’ut, has emerged candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the Plateau south Senatorial by- election scheduled for Oct.31.
Dadu’ut clinched the ticket at the primary conducted across the six local government areas in the senatorial district.
The Nation reports the six local council areas in the district are Shendam, Qua’anpan, Wase, Lantang North, Lantang South and Mikang.
Chairman of the Electoral Committee, Habu Ajiya declared Nora winner of the primary having secured the highest votes and met the necessary requirements
“This is to certify that Prof. Nora Dadu’ut, having scored the highest total number of votes, is hereby declared winner and returned elected,” he said
The don polled 1,936 votes to floor others in the primary conducted in Shendam Local Government Council Secretariat.
Read Also: Abiru, Ibezim win APC senatorial tickets
Prof. Emmanuel Garba scored 60 votes; Prof. Danjuma Doknan Sheni polled 61 votes and Bar. Demian Shekarau got 16 votes.
Over 2,117 delegates participated in the exercise.
APC Plateau chairman, Chief Letep Dabang, commended the process, describing it as transparent and hitch-free.
“We are happy with the outcome and the understanding of our members; it all shows APC is a great party,” he said.
He described Dadu’ut as a formidable candidate, saying the party had absolute confidence in him to win the election.
He said the party would prepare well for the election to ensure emphatic victory.
The Nation reports the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared the senatorial seat vacant following the death of Sen. Ignatius Longjan on February, 10th 2020..
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://thenationonlineng.net/daduut-emerges-apc-candidate-for-plateau-south/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiw_JOly8_rAhUVAW

Mynd44
Kyase
Nowenuse
Ceowaltz
Asobo
Silver tongue
Kahal
Abduljabbar
Helinues
Baawaa
Orientation
Arrewa
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by Kyase(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:
A University don, Professor Nora Dadu’ut, has emerged candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the Plateau south Senatorial by- election scheduled for Oct.31.
Dadu’ut clinched the ticket at the primary conducted across the six local government areas in the senatorial district.
The Nation reports the six local council areas in the district are Shendam, Qua’anpan, Wase, Lantang North, Lantang South and Mikang.
Chairman of the Electoral Committee, Habu Ajiya declared Nora winner of the primary having secured the highest votes and met the necessary requirements
“This is to certify that Prof. Nora Dadu’ut, having scored the highest total number of votes, is hereby declared winner and returned elected,” he said
The don polled 1,936 votes to floor others in the primary conducted in Shendam Local Government Council Secretariat.
Read Also: Abiru, Ibezim win APC senatorial tickets
Prof. Emmanuel Garba scored 60 votes; Prof. Danjuma Doknan Sheni polled 61 votes and Bar. Demian Shekarau got 16 votes.
Over 2,117 delegates participated in the exercise.
APC Plateau chairman, Chief Letep Dabang, commended the process, describing it as transparent and hitch-free.
“We are happy with the outcome and the understanding of our members; it all shows APC is a great party,” he said.
He described Dadu’ut as a formidable candidate, saying the party had absolute confidence in him to win the election.
He said the party would prepare well for the election to ensure emphatic victory.
The Nation reports the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared the senatorial seat vacant following the death of Sen. Ignatius Longjan on February, 10th 2020..
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://thenationonlineng.net/daduut-emerges-apc-candidate-for-plateau-south/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiw_JOly8_rAhUVAW

Mynd44
Kyase
Nowenuse
Ceowaltz
Asobo
Silver tongue
Kahal
Abduljabbar
Helinues
Baawaa
Orientation
Arrewa
Straight win grin
PDp still struggling in plateau, they are not match to apc in plateau.

In another news, if Buhari die today make una know say na kano people kill am with insult. grin
Some even talk say na him them for kill instead of yaradua grin
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by fergie001: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
The way Professors and academics are entering politics now ehn....no be small thing.
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by Kyase(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:
The way Professors and academics are entering politics now ehn....no be small thing.
through apc
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by fergie001: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kyase:
through apc
Its across board......Ayade, Esu, Ikpeazu & so on.
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by helinues: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Half mile.

Win the secondary as well..
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by garfield1: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

Who made hin ikpeazu a prof
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by garfield1: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
helinues:
Half mile.

Win the secondary as well..

She will.apc will take shendam,mikang,wase and quanpan while pdp will manage lsngtang north and south lga
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by fergie001: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:
Who made hin ikpeazu a prof
I said "Profs & academics"..
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by garfield1: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

I said "Profs & academics"..

Ok sir.zanna has just been declared winner
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by fergie001: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

Ok sir.zanna has just been declared winner
Who is his successor @ UNICAL and who is his opponent in CRS. N?
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by garfield1: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

Who is his successor @ UNICAL and who is his opponent!?

He told apc that he resigned but unical hasn't officially acknowledged any resignation and theres no acting vc.now that he has won the primaries,he will now resign officially though I fear that i pray that the next vc is chosen before the bye elections to prevent him from influencing it...his opponent will certainly be jarigbe agom na barring any changes
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by fergie001: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

He told apc that he resigned but unical hasn't officially acknowledged any resignation and theres no acting vc.now that he has won the primaries,he will now resign officially though I fear that i pray that the next vc is chosen before the bye elections to prevent him from influencing it...his opponent will certainly be jarigbe agom na barring any changes
He really won't have a say in UNICAL....the Governor and Nkechi are in place to do any magic.

Agom, is from Ogoja, I think....he is a formidable opponent only Ayade wants an Odey from Yala (same place as Oko) that will lie down for him to climb on and return to the Senate.

He might play a spoiler, only the PDP is determined to deal with Ayade badly.

ABUJA v home-front.
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by garfield1: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

He really won't have a say in UNICAL....the Governor and Nkechi are in place to do any magic.

Agom, is from Ogoja, I think....he is a formidable opponent only Ayade wants an Odey from Yala (same place as Oko) that will lie down for him to climb on and return to the Senate.

He might play a spoiler, only the PDP is determined to deal with Ayade badly.

ABUJA v home-front.

You forget that ayade tried to stop zanna from becoming vc but failed.I fear zanna oh.

You know I hardly give apc any chance in crs.I didn't give them any chance until zanna entered the race.I have followed his campaign to the five lgas and I tell you anybody outside obudu-obanliku has no chance against zanna.his support cuts across party lines,there was a strong determination to deliver him even in yala where his strongest opponent agi is from.I see another Alex egbona situation repeating itself
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by Kyase(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

majority at apc

1 Like

Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by fergie001: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

You forget that ayade tried to stop zanna from becoming vc but failed.I fear zanna oh.

You know I hardly give apc any chance in crs.I didn't give them any chance until zanna entered the race.I have followed his campaign to the five lgas and I tell you anybody outside obudu-obanliku has no chance against zanna.his support cuts across party lines,there was a strong determination to deliver him even in yala where his strongest opponent agi is from.I see another Alex egbona situation repeating itself
It will depend on Ayade, somehow.
Ayade-Imoke issue allowed Egbona, not to take away anything from Alex.

If same plays out again....then the Guber will be more OPEN.

My own is how CRS did it that the VC of the Fed Univ there must always be from that State.
una strong o
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by garfield1: 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

It will depend on Ayade, somehow.
Ayade-Imoke issue allowed Egbona, not to take away anything from Alex.

If same plays out again....then the Guber will be more OPEN.

My own is how CRS did it that the VC of the Fed Univ there must always be from that State.
una strong o

You are missing something.both ayade and imoke supported john Gaul heavily although imoke supported eko atu at first who lost the primaries.imoke took it personal.I even have the video of how he went to beg ekureku people not to vote Alex and humiliate him....

I have discovered that for you to win pdp in south south,you need funds,popularity and thugs...Alex learnt this and it seems zanna has learnt this that's why he has so many boys.this is why prince failed,why egbe jabengo and assure failed
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by fergie001: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

You are missing something.both ayade and imoke supported john Gaul heavily although imoke supported eko atu at first who lost the primaries.imoke took it personal.I even have the video of how he went to beg ekureku people not to vote Alex and humiliate him....

I have discovered that for you to win pdp in south south,you need funds,popularity and thugs...Alex learnt this and it seems zanna has learnt this that's why he has so many boys.this is why prince failed,why egbe jabengo and assure failed
You are on ground sha and again, he has started projecting his Senatorial district whilst as VC.

I see statements and some projects he had been advocating even in his earliest days as VC.

My point is, no matter what you do....You can't have thugs more than the sitting Gov who is on ground COMBINED with a Fmr Gov..so someone sat back.

Its just like AKS or Delta......so someone did capitulate.

That's why I said, that's Ayade's District....he loses it...he will decamp, that's for sure.
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by garfield1: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
fergie001:

You are on ground sha and again, he has started projecting his Senatorial district whilst as VC.

I see statements and some projects he had been advocating even in his earliest days as VC.

My point is, no matter what you do....You can't have thugs more than the sitting Gov who is on ground COMBINED with a Fmr Gov..so someone sat back.

Its just like AKS or Delta......so someone did capitulate.

That's why I said, that's Ayade's District....he loses it...he will decamp, that's for sure.

Your first two paragraph were apt,you captured it.he used his vc ship to launch his ambition.he played his cards well.
You are also right that one can't have more thugs than a governor that is why I am banking zanna victory on the conditionality of jarigbe victory.if odey emerges,it will be very difficult for zanna although the obudu people am seeing are tired of ayade.they even regard zanna more and are ready to defy ayade for zanna afterall zanna has done more for them...

In the case of Alex,I think ayade softpedalled based on his liberal nature plus he saw the handwriting.a lot of pdp guys supported Alex and are also supporting zanna hence my confidence.

On a normal day,the people of abi and ogoja zone will vote pdp enmasse without second thoughts.apc is even weakest in ogoja zone but some personalities can change the game.if Joe agi had won,pdp would have strolled to victory...but an obudu person at the end will always support their brother no matter the divide that is why even if jarigbe emerges and reconcile with ayade,ayade will never come out fully for him
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by fergie001: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
garfield1:

Your first two paragraph were apt,you captured it.he used his vc ship to launch his ambition.he played his cards well.
You are also right that one can't have more thugs than a governor that is why I am banking zanna victory on the conditionality of jarigbe victory.if odey emerges,it will be very difficult for zanna although the obudu people am seeing are tired of ayade.they even regard zanna more and are ready to defy ayade for zanna afterall zanna has done more for them...

In the case of Alex,I think ayade softpedalled based on his liberal nature plus he saw the handwriting.a lot of pdp guys supported Alex and are also supporting zanna hence my confidence.

On a normal day,the people of abi and ogoja zone will vote pdp enmasse without second thoughts.apc is even weakest in ogoja zone but some personalities can change the game.if Joe agi had won,pdp would have strolled to victory...but an obudu person at the end will always support their brother no matter the divide that is why even if jarigbe emerges and reconcile with ayade,ayade will never come out fully for him.
The NA members v Ayade.
PDP loses....APC has 2 Senatorial seats and definitely Ayade will be taken to the cleaners more.

For him, it is his personal interest, because he wants to go back.

Well, he has a big role to play in it. For him, its make or break.
Re: Prof Nora Dadu'ut Wins Apc Senatorial Primaries For Plateau South by fergie001: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! How NNPC Inflated Akk Gas Pipeline Project By $1.527bn / Justin: Ilorin Youths Disgrace Senator Oloriegbe , Reject Cassava Empowerment / I Pity IPOB Youths Because I Can Bribe Their Useless Leader Anyday - Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.