Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja (65932 Views)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) / 100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Vixlot: 1:04am On Sep 05, 2020

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Vixlot: 1:12am On Sep 05, 2020

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by abc115: 1:20am On Sep 05, 2020
Beautiful
HML & God Bless the Couple

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by osarog: 1:35am On Sep 05, 2020
Money.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Vixlot: 2:20am On Sep 05, 2020
osarog:
Money.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Bluntguy: 3:02am On Sep 05, 2020
After hiking the price of everything, they are doing wedding. Adding salt to injury. Let me save my congratulations for a better thread abeg.

203 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by tobounty(m): 3:13am On Sep 05, 2020
Beautiful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by janedonez(m): 3:14am On Sep 05, 2020
Congratulations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Ategberoson(m): 3:53am On Sep 05, 2020
is this guy not too old for this small girl? he go use him big gbola destroy the small girl veejay. anyway whatever rock her boat

they're happy but his father made some families in Nigeria to be sad. Buhari family are just some privilege people who have no business in politics not to talk of governance

why is Aisha not ranting again? I guess her enemy is dead, useless uncontentious woman

nonsense family

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Vixlot: 3:53am On Sep 05, 2020
Bluntguy:
After hiking the price of everything, they are doing wedding. Adding salt to injury. Let me save my congratulations for a better thread abeg.
seriously

8 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Yobabad: 3:59am On Sep 05, 2020
I thought she will marry a YMM (Yoruba Muslim Miscreant) member

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by RuddyFusion(m): 4:07am On Sep 05, 2020
HML

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by cbright4real(f): 4:11am On Sep 05, 2020
Happy married life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by SmartPolician: 4:12am On Sep 05, 2020
Ategberoson:

is this guy not too old for this small girl? he go use him big gbola destroy the small girl veejay.

anyway whatever rock her boat

they're happy but his father made some families in Nigeria to be sad. Buhari family are just some privilege people who have no business in politics not to talk of governance

why is Aisha not ranting again? I guess her enemy is dead, useless uncontentious woman

nonsense family

How is that your business?

If you still have some humanity in you, you cannot help but admire the Buharis.

The oldie married a very stunning lady who bore him some gorgeous kids.

Please the girl is not the cause of Nigeria's problem but her father is.

She deserves to be happy.

Congratulations to them!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 05, 2020
Really love, Happy Married Life to the latest couple in town

Las Las, everyone has moved on from and despite this covid shit.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by kingemaker(m): 4:13am On Sep 05, 2020
HML to the couple smiley

The Dubai trip could be for wedding shopping as opposed to the health tourism we were made to believe.

Nigeria, I hail thee.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Amspecial: 4:15am On Sep 05, 2020
grin
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 05, 2020
Congrats to them...wishing them the best.

I learnt a slot of job placement is now 900k...how true is it now?

Can I risk it and get loan for a federal job placement?

Where is the govt? Job racketeering is on the increase,do something and allow the common man get a sigh of relieve .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by ayenale1(m): 4:15am On Sep 05, 2020
No social distancing offence number 1
No putting on of facemask offence number 2
No visible hand sanitizers offend number 3...these people should rot in jail for violating the covid-19 law.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Temmy6236: 4:17am On Sep 05, 2020
Life has never been balanced, not yet balanced, and never will.
As many people dey complain and suffer for the country at these times, these ones are stinkingly rich and doing wedding.

No matter how long you rant, these people are wealthy and will continue to have more. So better face your hustle so that you sef go dey alright.

Any way, I'm facing my own hustle here with this book wey I dey read all night.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Ishilove: 4:17am On Sep 05, 2020
I see other wives joining Hanan in the future.

All these arranged marriages sef. Dumping these small girls with much older men has become a pattern with the northern elite.

Wo, na their pocket that one dey.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Ategberoson(m): 4:18am On Sep 05, 2020
SmartPolician:

How is that your business?

you better get the hell out of my mention, that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it

get the fúck out of here and be smart as your moniker portrait

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Hotzone(m): 4:18am On Sep 05, 2020
Rich.....

I heard that one poor man committed suicide because buhari’s daughter rejected his proposal

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by rapid101(m): 4:18am On Sep 05, 2020
useless pple

with d condition of d country they still Ve time for wedding
see dem smiling as if every tin is ok

God u too mercyful oh

9 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by gbolswag(m): 4:21am On Sep 05, 2020
EVERYTHING looks good in that picture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by ayenale1(m): 4:24am On Sep 05, 2020
1 no social distancing
2 no nose covers or face masks
3 no visible hand sanitizers
4 no temperature checks

These guys should rot in jail for violating the law.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Johntemmy(m): 4:24am On Sep 05, 2020
wow. congratulations dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Gamezi(m): 4:25am On Sep 05, 2020
Hml beautiful couples.... may she be dearly treated and care for like her daddy did to our beautiful country undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:27am On Sep 05, 2020
From all of us @[/b]: HAPPY MARRIED LIFE to our Darling Kid sister.

We have always love you and we will continue to love you darling.

All shades of humility is in you, you got that from mom and dad.

[b]Omo Daddy herself wink

All the very best for the future sweetheart.

The Wedding Parry was Lite, Peaceful, Low key and the Spirit of the Lord was hovering allova da place.
Beautiful scenery.
kiss kiss kiss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:27am On Sep 05, 2020
Burgerlomo:
Congratulations! May God bless their union, Amen! cool
Johntemmy:
wow.
congratulations dear.
Johntemmy:
wow.
congratulations dear.
gbolswag:
EVERYTHING looks good in that picture
INSTANTCASH345:
Congrats to them...wishing them the best.
abc115:
Beautiful
HML & God Bless the Couple
tobounty:
Beautiful.
janedonez:
Congratulations
cbright4real:
Happy married life
Macsjebs:
Really love, Happy Married Life to the latest couple in town
kiss kiss kiss
God bless you all for the good wishes.
Thousands of people will be there with you and for you on the day of your success and celebration which is coming very very soon.
Again, You are all blessed in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.

This beautiful and lovely song is for y'all...... kiss kiss

*singing*

My blessings come now
Favour fall down on you,
Goodness and mercy follow you, everyday
Everything wey you touch
For this life, anything wey you want
Shey na mansion o, shey na porche o
Na you get am o
If dem dey doubt you, no mind dem
If bad belle come, make you bind (blind) dem

Your time don come oo
Ayo wa ba le o

Ire ooo – ire
Ayomide o – Ayomide
Everyday ooo showers of blessings rain on me

Shey na money wey u want - Oya o
Abi o fe ra moto o
Time don come o
Oh Ayo wa ba le le o
Happiness knocking – wole wa
Prosperity something – l'on gbe wa
And blessing calling
Oh Ayo wa ba Lemi o

Sing till fade........

Edusouls:
Kai buhari daughter beautiful die, see Fulanis get unique style of tattoo wey tight pass America own, I swear this wedding picture is the best I have seen in many decades, Mr president has a happy family..wailers continue wailing in vain..
Chai! grin cheesy wink
U don slaughter all the children of hate and frustration patapata.
U harsh o Oga Edu.
#PepperDemGang.
Dem MANNA personal person grin cheesy wink

9 Likes 3 Shares

ayenale1:
1 no social distancing
2 no nose covers or face masks
3 no visible hand sanitizers
4 no temperature checks
These guys should rot in jail for violating the law.
rapid101:
useless pple
Bluntguy:
Let me save my congratulations for a better thread abeg.
Ategberoson:

Is this guy not too old for this small girl? he go use him big gbola destroy the small girl veejay. anyway whatever rock her boat.
nonsense family
Yobabad:
I thought she will marry a YMM (Yoruba Muslim Miscreant) member
Ishilove:
I see other wives joining Hanan in the future.
All these arranged marriages sef.
Oh yeah,
Wailing is allowed.
Happy married life to Hannan.
And Happy wailing to wailers. cheesy
Wailers must wail anyways and there is nothing anyone can do about it tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) / Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.