Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) (67031 Views)

Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. / Frank Ayade’s In-law In EFCC Net Over Multiple Withdrawal / Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2020
kiss
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by mmsen: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2020
Why is that all of these Nigerians with access to resources do such a bad job of taking care of themselves?
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by obyrich(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2020
Does it mean they cannot outgrow this haircut their parents used to give them when they were kids? This is becoming an embarrassment.
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Gamezi(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2020
Anyway your brother as money and you say you wont help him spend it what if he become cripple na who go help you carry ham
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Yankee101: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2020
When local man see money and power
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Uae01Dirham: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2020
assistant governor!! i hail

this kin person go d show himself pass the main governor sef.
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Farki: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2020
Chop life crew.
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by asobo: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2020
The guy can't come and kill himself.
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Trueteller0147: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2020
Is it poverty or what is wrong with Nigerians?What is on that table is not worth more than 100$
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Murtahdorr: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2020
Eat this one 2

Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Edojoma(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2020
Seriously

Its just normal stuff any average Nigerian can afford na, or is it because Ayade is added to d Frank?

Na wa for some naija dudes sha,,,, God help ur boy to hit target so he won't celebrate what is normal....

I no how much boys spend every weekend compared to dis,,,, Hustle ooo,, make #7,000 nor b like #7,000,000 for ur eyes ooo...
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Splendorgirl633(f): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2020
Is this News?
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by PureGoldh(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2020
Issoryt
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Did you know just this can dethrone a political officer in a developed country? is not a trivial matter sir.

What do you mean by the bolded above?

Which country?

1 Like

Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2020
ebuka440:
Cross River state money in progress while
The poor masses are eating dry fish with pepper

Dry fish with pepper is actually more healthy than chicken if you look at the bright side. With all those chicken he is chopping, he will die faster than the person eating dry fish with pepper.

4 Likes

Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by cmecproblem(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2020
Ah ah, shouldn't he celebrate birthday again my people?
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than the other.
Animal Farm by George Orwell

1 Like

Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Uwaiwe: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2020
Child's play compared to dishes served per table during celebration in Kuwait and other middle East countries.

1 Like

Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Coldie(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2020
The guy just dae suffer himself.

If u are rich u stay away from things like this, cause u know u can eat it at any time of the second u want.
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Deborah98(f): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2020
Cmanforall:
It's his life...

But those starving in the state will all be salivating...
Try help the poor masses more
exactly bro ...
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by wolebest: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2020
8 years Maximum chopping.......... that's all!!!
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2020
The guy be like..............

I CANT KILL MYSELF

Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Seebrian(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2020
The best enjoyment I can boast of is catering the need of the less privileged in the society. I always derived satisfaction and fulfilments meeting people needs. In fact, it is like a hubby to me. I just pray God will help me to accomplish this my desire. Food is the least of thing that make me happy. Even if I'm hungry as long I can provide for the needs of others people makes me happy. So passionate about this, so help me father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2020
When sicknesses such heart attack, diabetes and cancer starts crawling into his life then he start to blame village people. Not knowing he is infact his own enemy.
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by fergie001: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2020
He is one of the very reasons Ben is loathed terribly...... garfield1
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Roozzaay(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2020
Hypocrites everywhere, was he the one voted for as Governor? So because I'm a relative of public office holder i cannot eat what i like? Hold your elected officers accountable not their relatives
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2020
Maxcollins042:
While the sycophantic saxophonist fawns and grins from ear to ear waiting to eat the crumbs from the gourmand's table.

Tueh!!!!

Dignity is not for every man... It is just a pity!!!
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Panda91: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2020
That's how you all jump on what you do not know.
That photo was taken on his birthday last month.
All of what is on that table is not more than 30k, most of you spend more than that amount for birthday food.
It is messed up to talk about stuff you know little of.
Don't be unfortunate.
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Stillthebest: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2020
shocked

How many can he eat?
Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Did you know just this can dethrone a political officer in a developed country? is not a trivial matter sir.

Dethrone a leader for being pictured while doing a simple and normal thing like eating??! What kinda law will form the basis of that??!... Is the man not worthy of such a meal??! Is there irrefutable proof that he stole the meal or the means to procure it??!...

Please, let's be calming down na!!! grin

That was how Buhari deceived you all that he was incorruptible by being pictured drinking sachet Milo and Milk!!!

1 Like

Re: Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) by Mayng01(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2020
Isn’t this too much? Don’t kill yourself with meat fat head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore / Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) / Edo Election: PDP Supporters Jubilate After Results Announcement At Oba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.