Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,925 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

What Is Happening To Igbo People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening To Igbo People? (1532 Views)

Okorocha Proposes End To Igbo Traditional Institutions Outside South-East / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Igbo People? by meekhat: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2020
As someone who has Igbo blood, I am amazed at what is going on in this nation especially with regards to South East zone. Are we 'jazzed' or under blindfolded manipulation? Don't we have leaders again who can at least speak up? Where are the likes of Nnia Nwodo, Orji Uzo Kalu, Chris Ngige, Ogbonnaya Onu etc at least those in the APC?
After witnessing the mother of all deceptions that took place at Akanu Ibiam international airport last two weeks, these men went home and kept Mum? Is this a joke or am I dreaming?
Where is Igberetv, and all this loud mouthed media houses from that zone?
You mean, Federal government through the minister of aviation deceptively commissioned an incomplete airport upgrade project and nobody is saying anything about it?
Please somebody should wake me up from this dream.
Let me hear any EFULUEFU talk about Igbo presidency again to my hearing, when they can not even mount pressure on FG for common airport. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Madibah(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2020
Wailing wailers

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Whitecoal711: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2020
I am an igbo boy too,but the hatred and disunity is hitting hardon us
We have lost our culture and what we stand for in chasing after moneyand thisthe result

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Ade3131: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2020
Igbo ewen'eze
Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Whitecoal711: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2020
I am an igbo boy too,but the hatred and disunity is hitting hard on us
We have lost our culture and what we stand for in chasing after money and this the result
Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2020
Whitecoal711:
I am an igbo boy too,but the hatred and disunity is hitting hardon us
We have lost our culture and what we stand for in chasing after moneyand thisthe result

Hatred and disunity ? Among igbos ? Are u sure u are igbo ?
Name a tribe in southern Nigeria more United than Igbo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Commonsense99: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2020
cheesy
Most Igbo politicians are heartless.
Its another ember month guys, season for New yam festivals.
If some men in diaspora invites them for the New yam festivals you guys will still come Out here to complain how disrespectfully their behaviours are.
Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Whitecoal711: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Igbochief001:

in anambra were apga is the helm of affair pdp and apc the uba's are in locker head, in the whole of east we have ipob not in support of any political party,we have massob not inline with ipob or should I say ohaneze in the igbo that have their on factions, to worsen matter,we are mouth badding order tribes,jusr to name a few
nwanne it's glaring
For now the only solution I see is to work with order tribe to get what we want

6 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Whitecoal711:

It's not in our nature. Don't let the Zoo denature you. Be yourself. Be a proud republican.
Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Whitecoal711:

in anambra were apga is the helm of affair pdp and apc the uba's are in locker head, in the whole of east we have ipob not in support of any political party,we have massob not inline with ipob or should I say ohaneze in the igbo that have their on factions, to worsen matter,we are mouth badding order tribes,jusr to name a few
nwanne it's glaring
Oga name a tribe in southern Nigeria more United than Igbo or shut up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by IamWonderful: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bros you are from the North, Nassarawa precisely

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
meekhat:
As someone who has Igbo blood, I am amazed at what is going on in this nation especially with regards to South East zone. Are we 'jazzed' or under blindfolded manipulation? Don't we have leaders again who can at least speak up? Where are the likes of Nnia Nwodo, Orji Uzo Kalu, Chris Ngige, Ogbonnaya Onu etc at least those in the APC?
After witnessing the mother of all deceptions that took place at Akanu Ibiam international airport last two weeks, these men went home and kept Mum? Is this a joke or am I dreaming?
You mean, Federal government through the minister of aviation deceptively commissioned an incomplete airport upgrade project and nobody is saying anything about it?
Let me hear any EFULUEFU talk about Igbo presidency again to my hearing, when they can not even mount pressure on FG for common airport. Nonsense!

What happened to Akanu Ibiam International Airport abeg tell us?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by IamWonderful: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Igbochief001:

Ebonyi indigenes were disqualified from contesting mere SUG president in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Whitecoal711: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Igbochief001:

Oga name a tribe in southern Nigeria more United than Igbo or shut up
sorry if my comments offend you
Happy weekend
we get there
Oha bu Ike
dede udo

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Maybe they should go to Asia and develop those areas. Perhaps they’ll see some profits in return

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Whitecoal711:
sorry if my comments offend you Happy weekend we get there Oha bu Ike dede udo
why not simply answer his question, instead of beating around the bush.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Lipscomb(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Anambra people are the greatest problem we igbo have.
Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
IamWonderful:
Ebonyi indigenes were disqualified from contesting mere SUG president in Anambra
Assuming that's true ...it happens everywhere ...he was disqualified not because if where u are from oga

I went to unn my sug president was from anambra ......present vc of unn is from anambra ...stop spreading false information

Igbos have more community school than any region in Nigeria

Igbos come together to train people more than any region

Igbos give back to their village more than any region

Igbos train themselves for free in business more than any region

Tell me any tribe that practice apprenticeship like igbos I would wait

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by flokii: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
If you go through history carefully, you'd realize Igbos have always hid behind Hausa/Fulani in everything whereas Yorubas have been the opposition voices.

What SE folks don't know is that playing second fiddle earns noone respect. Now they are threatening fire and brimstone upandan grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by nwaanambra1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lipscomb:
[s]Anambra people are the greatest problem we igbo have. [/s]

be proud of your tribe and stop pretending to be Igbo.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by nwaanambra1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
meekhat:

presentation young man!

presentation matters so much - there is a better way you would av tabled this your comment.

meanwhile - 2023 IS EITHER IGBO PRESIDENCY OR WILL OFFICIALLY AND LEGALLY SEEK FOR OUR INDEPENDENCE FROM THIS CONTRAPTION.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Mistakemaker: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
IamWonderful:
Bros you are from the North, Nassarawa precisely
This sid low 3rd class yoruba from Ekiti.. I know Oyo state Yorubas don't consider u guys as real Yorubas.. Stay away from anything igbo.. Werey

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by tamdun: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nothing is wrong with Nnia Nwodo, Orji Uzo Kalu, Chris Ngige, Ogbonnaya Onu etc, what do u want them to do? Apc hardly got 5% of votes from SE and u expect them to take ur representative in apc serious? Any party will only take u Serious when they know how significant ur region is to them

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by tamdun: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mistakemaker:

This stupid low 3rd class yoruba from Ekiti.. I know Oyo state Yorubas don't consider u guys as real Yorubas.. Stay away from anything igbo.. Werey
Seriously? Am just hearing this one o but am 100% sure there are fake Igbos, like ebonyi Igbos, Osu Igbos, Igbo Jews etc

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Mistakemaker: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
tamdun:

Seriously? Am just hearing this one o but am 100% sure there are fake Igbos, like ebonyi Igbos, Osu Igbos, Igbo Jews etc
You can change moniker all u want.. Igbo is united

Not like yoruba that is divided into ijebu yoruba, illesha yoruba, Ekiti yoruba who are considered 5th class yoruba.. Unlike oyo Yorubas who are true Yorubas

6 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by tamdun: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mistakemaker:

You can change moniker all u want.. Igbo is united

Not like yoruba that is divided into ijebu yoruba, illesha yoruba, Ekiti yoruba who are considered 5th class yoruba.. Unlike oyo Yorubas who are true Yorubas
U mean the towns and villages in South East are all called Igboland? See this hypocrite
Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Mistakemaker: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
tamdun:

U mean the towns and villages in South East are all called Igboland? See this hypocrite
South East is 100% igboland including some parts of delta, rivers, benue, kogi, edo, cross rivers and Ákwá ibom cool.. Not like divided cursed Yoruba land

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by tamdun: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mistakemaker:

South East is 100% igboland including some parts of delta, rivers, benue, kogi, edo, cross rivers and Ákwá ibom cool.. Not like divided cursed Yoruba land
Yea, including kano, kaduna etc.
Who no like better thing

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Turantula(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Igbochief001:

That man is a known head slamming Afonja

5 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Whiteangel1234: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Oga go and look for work and get busy

Leave politics for politician to worry about
Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by November1857(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Whitecoal711:

nwanne it's glaring
It happen every where , even in United States , Democrats and Republican for e.g!

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Igbo People? by Lipscomb(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Stop spreading fake news. What you Anambran didn't realize from the start is now you are trying to correct what you caused.

Let me tell the whole world that There's no single unity among we igbos. The inferiority complex that has characterized the mind of average Anambran continue do evil to other igbo.
Emboyian man can't work in state civil service in Anabram. Someone from Anambra cannot marry Abia person.someone with imo indegen can't own a land in Anambra.
Mistakemaker:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! / Igbo Presidency Will Unite Nigeria And Bring The Needed Peace, Says NUF / Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.