Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? (1637 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / You Won 10million Naira & Your Girlfriend Shouts We Are Rich, Reply In 3words / If You Were The Opposite Sex, What Figure Would You Like To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by kabanayol9(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Don't come and form porsh here o or start to form wetin you no be, you never can tell your helper may be around, the figure needed to be added to mine is 10million 57naira only, GOD no go shame us.
People don begin ask me why my account dry like that, weda clothes wey i dey sell for whatsapp no sell, abi shey i no see investments products sell or better still i no get better babe wey fit spoil me silly ni bla bla bla....
My prayers to GOD Almighty is for HIM to have mercy on me, bless me, give me good life in my life with a lasting peace of mind everyday as i dey grind and you reading this in JESUS name. Money � is important and essential for us all.

3 Likes

Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by Vianna(f): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
I have almost double that ( not bragging) ..Thinking of doing a giveaway in the education section one of these days.

2 Likes

Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by dohyinsohlah(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2020

3 Likes

Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by dingbang(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vianna:
I have almost double that ( not bragging) ..Thinking of doing a giveaway in the education section one of these days.
if you really had, you wouldnt have been thinking, but put in action cool
Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by GODSENT252: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vianna:
i mailed you ma
Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by kabanayol9(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vianna:
Chai!!! Congrats and thank GOD Almighty for your life aunty Vianna, that's quite thoughtful of you, whenever you are ready please remember me too thanks.
For money level aunty Vianna we no be mate o, levels pass level o, you nah big personality, aunty Vianna oya do me 5k, thank you.
Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by Introvertmemer(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
10 Million + 5 thousand Naira

4 Likes

Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by Munirboss(m): 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vianna:

Weytin u come dey do for NL if u get that figures undecided
Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
The question should be
WHAT AMOUNT OF MONEY DO YOU NEED TO SPEND THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE TIME
now I calculated $5 trillion and it showed me error not only on scientific calculator but also on goggle
I think I'll go for this amount
Before you quote me saying am greedy
Remember Jesus told us to ask and it shall be given unto to us cool

4 Likes

Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by Vinciiii: 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
dingbang:
if you really had, you wouldnt have been thinking, but put in action cool
lol
True
Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by paulolee(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
need 10.5 million because am already owing 500k..

5 Likes

Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by Nisland(m): 2:44am On Sep 06, 2020
No Kobo in my account.please help me .and I even need accommodation.urgently. On 07058583335

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by MJBOLT: 3:17am On Sep 06, 2020
guy you dey vex o,that's 1.9 quadrillion naira,that money too much, e no fit finish.

ZINIBANKS:
The question should be
WHAT AMOUNT OF MONEY DO YOU NEED TO SPEND THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE TIME
now I calculated $5 trillion and it showed me error not only on scientific calculator but also on goggle
I think I'll go for this amount
Before you quote me saying am greedy
Remember Jesus told us to ask and it shall be given unto to us cool

3 Likes

Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by Queenflourish(f): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2020
I have only 624naira in my akkant
I check it everyday, to be sure it's still there cry cry

3 Likes

Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by BabbanBura(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2020
kabanayol9:
Don't come and form porsh here o or start to form wetin you no be, you never can tell your helper may be around, the figure needed to be added to mine is 10million 57naira only, GOD no go shame us.
People don begin ask me why my account dry like that, weda clothes wey i dey sell for whatsapp no sell, abi shey i no see investments products sell or better still i no get better babe wey fit spoil me silly ni bla bla bla....
My prayers to GOD Almighty is for HIM to have mercy on me, bless me, give me good life in my life with a lasting peace of mind everyday as i dey grind and you reading this in JESUS name. Money � is important and essential for us all.

1 Like

Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by BabbanBura(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2020
paulolee:
need 10.5 million because am already owing 500k..

So you need 10.5m be that nah

1 Like

Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by Ukpono99(f): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2020
10m....... my account has been starving for long..

1 Like

Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by soundlala: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2020
buhari stepping down is enough figure

1 Like

Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by kashtanyi(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2020
Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by kenir(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by kabanayol9(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
dohyinsohlah:
Mama o
Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by kabanayol9(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
BabbanBura:

Thank GOD for your life
Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by BabbanBura(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
kabanayol9:

Thank GOD for your life

Huh!
Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by kabanayol9(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
kenir:
Big boy
Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by kabanayol9(m): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
BabbanBura:

Huh!
Abi nah lie you dey lie cos pipu are really suffering in this country of ours
Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Vianna:
Life no balance. Tonight makes it 2 days straight that I'm drinking garri without sugar after finishing the sugarless pap my stranger landlady gave me after processing corn from her farm, my shit sef na white. Check my posts ma and save a life please.
Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by Emmatee1816(m): 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
GODSENT252:
i mailed you ma
de don start...set awon "cooperate-beggars"....any small opportunity dem go dey call person "ma ma ma sir sir sir".
Person wey you never see before o.i swear,poverty na bastard.
Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by Goldenrod1: 12:29am On Sep 07, 2020
Emmatee1816:
de don start...set awon "cooperate-beggars"....any small opportunity dem go dey call person "ma ma ma sir sir sir".
Person wey you never see before o.i swear,poverty na bastard.
cheesy better leave him, let him collect what he's looking for first
Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by kenir(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2020
kabanayol9:

Big boy

Wer dey owe ni

1 Like

Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by kabanayol9(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
kenir:

Wer dey owe ni
As in? I don't get you.
Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by Afostev11(m): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=Vianna post=93615903]I have almost double that ( not bragging) ..Thinking of doing a giveaway in the education section one of these days.........
And Jesus said, I will remember u in my kingdom, aunty vianna remember me oooo if thou pleases u cool cool
Re: What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? by Kenneygirl(f): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
10 million

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Ladies Want A Godfearing Partner ( The Truth Behind) By PUSSYHOE / Marriages Don't Last These Days Like It Did During The Era Of Our Grandparents. / One Mistake You Make With Ladies That Makes You Laughable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.