Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think (32405 Views)

Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian / Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by teddyrain(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2013
Please my goodest people dem I want to study in dubai can someone tell me the cheapest univesity or college fees in naira
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by teddyrain(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2013
And also how I can apply the procedures and all other stuffs I need
Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by teddyrain(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2013
teddyrain: Please my goodest people dem I want to study in dubai can someone tell me the cheapest univesity or college fees in naira
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by deloby123(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
hi all, is there anybody residing in dubai who can advise me on my move. am currently working in a bank in Nigeria but want to make a move to dubai for work purpose. are there jobs there? what is the salary range for an experienced professional with 3yrs experience??
Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
@deloby123...........post your questions here,there are lots of gurus on that thread to help you.......goodluck.............https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries
deloby123: hi all, is there anybody residing in dubai who can advise me on my move. am currently working in a bank in Nigeria but want to make a move to dubai for work purpose. are there jobs there? what is the salary ranghttp://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiriese for an experienced professional with 3yrs experience??
Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by drake107: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2013
One of my Friend studies at American University of Sharjah it's nice school and to some extent affordable.
You can compare some best & cheapest Universities in Uae at http://theaffordableuae.com/cheapest-universities-in-uae/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by Akainostate(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2013
Hi everyone. I never knew this forum is vry good. My brothers on nairaland I need ur urgent attention. av applied to heriot watt university. but I don't knw how the stuff goes. How wil I get a dubai student visa, acomodation.. Coz I heard dubai visa is $200.is it the same with student visa? Am a novice, I need urgent update. God blees our hustle all.
Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by clerfg: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
i want to come over to dubai,how will i get a visa and what will i be expecting when i come over there
Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by justi4jesu(f): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
clerfg: i want to come over to dubai,how will i get a visa and what will i be expecting when i come over there

There is a thread that answers all your questions.

Click on this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries
Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by adsenseboy: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2014
Please is there anybody studying in heriot watts university Dubai campus? I need some information.
Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by goldensalt(m): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
i will love to study courses like environmental management, climatology and meteorology at postgraduate level, which school can you suggest for me in united Arab emirate?
Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by tayoawos(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
How do i begin application as an international student in any of dubai universities?
Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by motherless: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
hello guys, I'm new here and this site is really cool. I hope this thread is still functional. I have graduated from Unilag, political science (2.1) and now I want to do my masters program (MBA human resources management) in Dubai but I have a budget of 2 million for everything, tuition fee, visa, flight and survival but I'm willing to work to support my self. please which university in Dubai would you recommend within my budget and the requirements. I researched some and I saw that some universities need me to do pre-MBA. but I need practical advice from people who are knowledgeable. thanks a lot
Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2015
Wat is d average tuition fees for masters degree and how do dey allow instalment
Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by Holamidhe(m): 3:07am On Dec 06, 2015
motherless:
hello guys, I'm new here and this site is really cool. I hope this thread is still functional. I have graduated from Unilag, political science (2.1) and now I want to do my masters program (MBA human resources management) in Dubai but I have a budget of 2 million for everything, tuition fee, visa, flight and survival but I'm willing to work to support my self. please which university in Dubai would you recommend within my budget and the requirements. I researched some and I saw that some universities need me to do pre-MBA. but I need practical advice from people who are knowledgeable. thanks a lot

check

https://www.nairaland.com/2471964/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries/5
Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by Holamidhe(m): 3:08am On Dec 06, 2015
opaniyi12:
Wat is d average tuition fees for masters degree and how do dey allow instalment

check

https://www.nairaland.com/2471964/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries/5
Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by kcmanjiri: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2016
Dubai has an extensive education sector.
The Dubai Government offers free education from Kindergarten to university for all its citizens and around 40% of them attend private school.
For all children above 5 years full-time education is compulsory and all the primary and secondary schools in Dubai, public and private, up to ninth grade have to follow universal and compulsory program.
US, UK and International Bachelors curricula are taught in English, but students who are not from Arab heritage must take Arabic language classes. Muslim and Arab students have to take Islamic studies.
One has to appear for Entrance Exams like TOEFL and IELTS in order to study in Dubai.

Source: http://www.studies-overseas.com/WebForms/Study-In-Dubai.html
Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by MrHighSea: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2023
kowade:
hi all,i am a student here now and i will personally advice Nigerians looking at studying in Dubai to apply to other universities other than middlesex university as their are other better universities like Wollongong,American university etc.In respect to tuition here is not as cheap as u might think a postgraduate will cost around 20000-30000 dollars in most uni.lest i forget accommodation here na die be ready to pay upwards of 700 dollars for a room in Dubai except you want to get a place in sharjah which is much cheaper.
my 1 cent.
By now, you must have toured other continents.

I've fully funded PhD prospect at UAEU,
any advice pls
Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by lily156: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Go for it. See my comments here https://www.nairaland.com/4390425/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries/468#123134191

MrHighSea:

By now, you must have toured other continents.

I've fully funded PhD prospect at UAEU,
any advice pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sudying In Dubai What Do You Think by adeelarshad: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2023
if the people of Nigeria want any Dubai vacation plans or cheap Dubai tour Packages, I suggest you contact CaptainDunes.com without any hesitation, and get a free estimation. Special discounts for students

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenya Stowaway Falls Off KQ Flight From Nairobi To London / Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India / Abuja Metro Light Rail In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.