Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences (6328 Views)

What Does It Mean To Submit To Your Husband / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Does Age Differences Really Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Even if you were older than her.. she's still going to behave that way.. that's one thing with ladies with ego problem.. you just have to find a way to tame that habit and be the head as you are

It's one thing to be older and it's another thing to take charge..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Will you shut the fvvck up and go learn comprehension.
i don't wish to learn,mr comprehension,hope you have made money ooo, so you won't go and disrupt your fiancee's wedding with her boyfriend
Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by RioCarputo(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
I'm here to read comments of feminists and mysogyinists because they cannot pass a fair judgement without being sentimental or because they are of opposite sex.

Reading through their lines you get know they have been so bitter for years towards the other gender as a result of their wrong choice.

Most of them would have at a point in their life got to meet cool headed and gentle and ambitious lady or guy they could be with, but they will assume those ones are too soft and nice for their liking and decided to choose the bad boys or bad girls.

Thereafter they experience heartbreak or emotional robbery in their relationship and they will come all over social media to voice out their frustrations.

You here them says "Men are scums" Women are gold diggers " lol.

una never see anything ooo unless you better start looking for the right people. I know that they won't still heed to my advice but will still prefer the crazy types as their partners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by Harrykn: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
Can you raise those two hand to heaven and shout get outttttt!
Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by haiti007(m): 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
BeigJawnson:

But age is a number right?
Partially, depending on how both partner looks at it
Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
the question is what is the purpose of marriage? the second is what is the meaning of a husband?the third is does she know why she is married?the fourth is where was her age before you met her? the fifth is what has her age done for her? and lastly the you marry her personality or her age? just 3 years gap and she is already pridding her self in such a manner? its time you let her know that age has nothing to do with couple opinions unless she is not interested in the marriage and if she insists ignore and do your things on your own for a while and see how she cope,if she show no remorse then its time you send her home to her parents and tell them what happened,marriage is not by force,if she does not want to bend to the terms and conditions of marriage then she doesnt have the right to be a liability either.its time to take your place as a man and stop being pitiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by Kiddo01(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Zzor:
This one here is clearly not providing for her and still want submission,any woman will naturally submit to a man who knows what he's doing with his life.Drunkards too also wants submission so as to help in destroying the home quckly.Men of this generation dont deserve too much submission,just few exceptions.

I'm not sure ur type of woman can marry. Abi ur papa na drunkard?
Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by frugal(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
wisest10:
I dont support domestic violence but sometimes 2 slaps can solve this kind of issue faster cheesy

Two slaps can lead to one party murdering the other.
Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by Benwallt(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Manage this shit till it becomes unmanageable n breaks
Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by Adedotguy: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
cool
Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by TGMISKY(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
OP, so to help you with advice that may improve your family life, we should click on that blog, then come back to Nairaland to advice you. Na seasonal film?
You never start

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by charlsecy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
haiti007:
The fact is that; you can't look older than a lady who is 3 years older than you.
Unthoughtful of you.
Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by BeigJawnson(m): 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
haiti007:

Partially, depending on how both partner looks at it

OH that is right.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by luminouz(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
LIES
Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
haiti007:
Fake story...

The fact is that; you can't look older than a lady who is 3 years older than you.

Not just that he only found out the age of his wife just 3 months ago. After how many years of being together.
Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by Bimpe29: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
It's naturally possible to look older than anyone who is 3 years older.
Even though, the story is hoax in that the lady you bang every time can never play age cap card.

haiti007:
Fake story...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by merieam16(f): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
From the quoted, a fool spotted.

Rabbi4real:

And ma, that is never my intentions. My father never controlled my mother,I never controlled all my ex girlfriends…why will I control my darling wife?
Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by Rabbi4real: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
hmnnnn
ongback:
From the quoted, a fool spotted.

Re: My Wife Is Refusing To Submit To Me Because Of Our Age Differences by Rabbi4real: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
FreeSpirited:

Will you shut the fvvck up and go learn comprehension.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Campus Prostitution Not So Bad(reasons) / Nigerian Lady Wearing Only A Thong And No Bra Twerks In Viral New Video / Ladies. Can You Date An Short Handsome Guy Especially From London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.