Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) (52762 Views)

WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by dingbang(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Yamleg: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bbb
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by ZombieTERROR: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
For suffering Nigerians...

Buhari and his family should be treated this way..

Who is with me?

1 Like

Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Auxtin85(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Buhari go stay coffin tire because he hates face mask

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by majamajic(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
This law won't be bad here too
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
In Nigeria police will collect #50 and go away ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hmmm

What's Up
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Sweettea9(f): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Fash20: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nobody wear nose mask again in Nigeria
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by DancingMonkey: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by 2cribz: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Can efcc give this treatment to g boys
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by arantess: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Haaa, people who are claustrophobic will suffer o
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Lamasta(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
It can only work in Indonesia but here in Nigeria nothing scares us anymore e have seen it all
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Backward country....

Indonesia?

Let me keep quite.
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by martius101(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/people-refusing-wear-face-masks-22633438

Good for them......

Pls nairalanders,I need your help....on Thursday,I left my shop in the evening, leaving my apprentice in the shop.I got busy throughout that I could not go back to the shop so I called him up to close the shop and he did.....only for me to return in the morning and found my shop burnt and all my computer's, printers and everything got burnt .... please I need your help so that I can even continue and buy even a laptop...God bless you Amen..
Acct:3028557395
Polaris Bank... Olawamiwale Opeyemi
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Crochet: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
That's the only way to restore sanity back to the senseless ones. If you refused to follow the law then you earn it the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Crackhead25(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
This punishment will make them feel how uncomfortable it is before giving up the ghost...

Maybe they will have small sense.

1 Like

Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by igwedubai2(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
If to say nah naija nah we go dey complain [sub][/sub]
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by bluefilm: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
BuddhaPalm:
Masks are useless against Covid 19.

Totally useless.

But since that is what the Satanic Bill Gates and his satanic globalist group with their satanic agenda wants, governments around the world will find a way to forcefully implement the mask culture.

Why?

The answer is simple.

These evil globalists know that masks are very discomforting. So they set up their plan in such a way that it's either people accept the discomforting mask culture... or they accept their satanic vaccine.

How long do you think people can go on wearing these ineffective masks before they start begging for the Bill Gates Quantum dot vaccine?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hmmm
Only?Is this not the sign of the rapture
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Openbusiness: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Does Buhari wear face mask
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by kinglazo1987: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
join my telegram channel for free 1.20odd
@kingsalwaysdotherebest
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Rilley(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nawa
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by sinator(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Chemical reaction
Chemicalreaction...

Just said let me call your name
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
But seriously, why are Nigerians so scared of going near caskets even when they are empty?

To get over the fear, you just have to see a casket as just another piece of woodwork, like your cupboard or chair at home.

This sort of punishment wouldn't work with me cos I ain't scared of caskets.

1 Like

Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by babtoundey(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
They this with a Nigerian and he will curse you till the end of his life. It's even consider a taboo seeing coffins or dead bodies by some culture. What will you now say of lying in it.
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Franking: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Very simple coffins. Here Nigerians will waste money for something that will buried and never seen again.
Re: Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Reality is that the Normal we were used to is Gone..
The Covid-19 is Real but the Agenda behind it is Much Bigger than what we Know.

This Covid-19 is Setting the Stage for the NWO, One World Religion, One World Government and One World Currency.

It is Setting the stage for the "B" System if u know what I mean.

This Face Mark innovation has Come to Stay.. I won't be Suprised if there is another Major lock down around the World before the year Runs out..

JESUS is at the Door ..
The Rapture is Upon us..
Get Ready! For in such a Moment you think not, The Last Trump will Blast and we are Gone..
According to your signature, where are the
prayers to be said?
none.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos / George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project / Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.