Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification (71285 Views)

BBNaija: 3 Former Housemates Who Look Like Boma / "It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Rawhumper(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2020
[
Sorry i dont follow The book and i like to break The rules. tongue tongue tongue

quote author=JenniferAkpamu post=93738696]
Guy, learn how to quote.
[/quote]
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Malik1234: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Rawhumper:
[
Sorry i dont follow The book and i like to break The rules. tongue tongue tongue

quote author=JenniferAkpamu post=93738696]
Guy, learn how to quote.
It is an eye sore na angry
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Rawhumper(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
[
But i like it raw...its my fav like i Said earlier.

Hottie, Am just here to flirt and have Fun, not trying to impress anyone or play by the rules.

Those who play by The rules, really miss the Hidden fun cheesy

quote author=JenniferAkpamu post=93737197]
And i sense you hump raw grin[/quote]
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Rawhumper(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
What May be an eye sore to one, May be a sight to behold by another. Its just the mindset babygirl.

If we Play by The rules here, i wont be able to Take You beyond cloud 9 because that is my starting Point honey wink.

JenniferAkpamu:

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Rawhumper:
What May be an eye sore to one, May be a sight to behold by another. Its just the mindset babygirl.

If we Play by The rules here, i wont be able to Take You beyond cloud 9 because that is my starting Point honey wink.

Humping raw will mean you are a veritable repository of all manner of inkriki inkriko grin
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Rawhumper(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
[

Like a time bomb?
Nah......life is really full of inequalities You know.

How one is judged May be different from anothers judgement who did The Same thing.

Believe it or not, am Free from all infections and i swear on my Life i have never been infected before not even for once.
(my recent HIV test negative).

I rarely fall sick, few Times its just Malaria and its once on few years.

My dad is 90 plus, in my entire life i can Remember him Taken to hospital only once and that was few years back since i have known him.

Am very selective and i Work by my strong instincts, not easily moved by anyhow girl and mind You, i dont like and do Wild girls(not been wild in bed).

So you are very wrong This time babe cheesy

quote author=JenniferAkpamu post=93740426]
Humping raw will mean you are a veritable repository of all manner of inkriki inkriko grin [/quote]
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Rawhumper(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
[

Btw i dont do Anything that drops panties..

I truly have taste and specific kind that i gel with thats me baby cool

quote author=JenniferAkpamu post=93740426]
Humping raw will mean you are a veritable repository of all manner of inkriki inkriko grin [/quote]
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Rawhumper(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hello eleganza, whats cooking?

Am hitting You up, we can chat privately.

Hmmmm...i can feel The fire emitting Behind The moniker.

JenniferAkpamu:

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2020
Rawhumper:
Hello eleganza, whats cooking?

Am hitting You up, we can chat privately.

Hmmmm...i can feel The fire emitting Behind The moniker.

Oniranu
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Rawhumper(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2020
[

E biakwa......ogini kwa? cool

quote author=JenniferAkpamu post=93906286]
Oniranu[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition / Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.