Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,525 members, 7,826,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification (71284 Views)

BBNaija: 3 Former Housemates Who Look Like Boma / "It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by kingxsamz(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheSERAPH:

I rarely reply mentions but I will this time cos its obvious you are ignorant. what I am saying isnt about me it is about what the show is..
ask yourself how is this show helping me to achieve my purpose in life? The show is rated 18. is football rated 18? Can you conveniently watch the truth n dare scene or romance scene in the presence of your child or parent and not feel embarrased? is football that way?

Anybody can watch football cos its sport activity and usually take 90-120mins. But your show of shame is for how many months?
Calculate the hours it will take a football team to play all their match for a season. is it up to 3months?? You support your football team made of 32squad or more and not a single player. No sex or romance scene on sight. Youths that are supposed to be staging and organising peaceful protest against what is happening in the nation at large.
Look at yourself, are you not ashamed? The organizers are racking millions from your heads and you are here defending what you don't know. we all know how BBA ended, the same will happen to BBN. its just a matter of time.

SirDickOdogwu

Depressed101- Your username says it all. no comment?
blingxx- you are obviously broke and frustrated

Minjim- okay
Paxxcarl-Im so sure you are in your twenties, so you don't really know what life is about

Nawa.
And you had to insult him on top.
If they want to watch it, that's their business. It doesn't affect you in any way.
Life is not that hard abeg.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Tersue: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Let her go and look for another TIV GUY and Bleep they are many of them in lagos.
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Salmoneus(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheSERAPH:
Why are Nigerian youths so much intrested in this show of shame?
Do you get paid for viewing it?
Will the winner share its money with viewers when they win?
Don't you have better things to do with your life rather than sticking with tv watching people that doesn't know maybe you once exists or currently existing

MODIFIED
I rarely reply mentions but I will this time cos its obvious nigerian youths are ignorant. what I am saying isnt about me it is about what the show is..
ask yourself how is this show helping me to achieve my purpose in life? The show is rated 18. is football rated 18? Can you conveniently watch the bbn truth n dare scene or housemates romance scene in the presence of your child or parent and not feel embarrased? is football that way?
Anybody can watch football cos its sport activity and usually take 90-120mins. But your show of shame is for how many months?
Calculate the hours it will take a football team to play all their match for a season. is it up to 3months?? You support your football team made of 32squad or more and not a single player. No sex or romance scene on sight. Youths that are supposed to be staging and organising peaceful protest against what is happening in the nation at large.
Look at yourself, are you not ashamed? The organizers are racking millions from your heads and you are here defending what you don't know. we all know how BBA ended, the same will happen to BBN. its just a matter of time.

Nigerians with our moral high horse....everybody na saint online yet we have the worst reputation of being criminals outside lol. I don't watch this show but don't feel you are morally better than people who watch it...

TheSERAPH:

Messi and the likes rake in millions too without you getting paid wet you watch them, how dumb are you? grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by thinkmoney(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
abobote:
My brother allow us to watch our show of Shame in peace, the last time I checked, didn't use ur money for subscription
You are big ode. You guys are the problem of the world. SELFISH PERSON. You think you don't have any moral obligation to others? You think because its your money then its your business.
You will allgive account soon. All those of you helping ruining the earth. Supporting obscenities with your money and voice.
SHAAAAAME
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by TheSERAPH: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Salmoneus:

Nigerians with our moral high horse....everybody na saint online yet we have the worst reputation of being criminals outside lol. I don't watch this show but don't feel you are morally better than people who watch it...

Messi and the likes rake in millions too without you getting paid wet you watch them, how dumb are you? grin grin grin

Bleep your feelings boy
My righteousness is between me and God
Your morals and sanity is between you, your environment and society.

Messi get paid by his club.
He work for his money and get paid weekly for working.
And somethings get deals with big brands.
You viewing him on tv doesn't pay his bills nor make him win competitions

Your views on tv don't pay him nor help.
You don't vote for him to win ballon d'or
Your views on tv dont make him win highest goal scorer, champions league and laliga combined
You need Jesus. He is the only one that can save you. Shalom
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by highness25(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363711/bbnaija-3-rules-erica-broke-may-lead-disqualification/

I'll be the last person to watch this and this will be the last time I'll comment on this.
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Techliet(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Full Biography of Erica and biography of Laycon has been published on Entorm. Also check our Sumotrust, a secure and trusted digital savings platform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Depressed101: 12:09am On Sep 07, 2020
undecided
TheSERAPH:

I rarely reply mentions but I will this time cos its obvious you are ignorant. what I am saying isnt about me it is about what the show is..
ask yourself how is this show helping me to achieve my purpose in life? The show is rated 18. is football rated 18? Can you conveniently watch the truth n dare scene or romance scene in the presence of your child or parent and not feel embarrased? is football that way?

SirDickOdogwu

Minjim- okay
Paxxcarl-Im so sure you are in your twenties, so you don't really know what life is about

you are so busy saving the world with your innovations,you had to reply a simple comment with a colored text and a signoff undecided
TheSERAPH:

SirDickOdogwu

Minjim- okay

you are so busy saving the world with your innovations,you had to reply a simple comment with a colored text and a signoff

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 07, 2020
motionarena:
Please Thank God for my life

Stop circulating this old and fake pictures
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Salmoneus(m): 5:28am On Sep 07, 2020
TheSERAPH:

Your views on tv don't pay him nor help.
You don't vote for him to win ballon d'or
Your views on tv dont make him win highest goal scorer, champions league and laliga combined
You need Jesus. He is the only one that can save you. Shalom

Something is seriously wrong with you, and it's not just the fact that you're daft! the reason why Messi earn millions is because mugus like you all over the world sit down each week to watch him play, the millions he makes comes from tv deals, sponsorships etc, not too different from BBN, I don't watch BBN but I have friends who do and none of them vote. Everytime you sit down to watch la liga etc just remember you are no better than BBN fans, making strangers wealthy while you wallow away... grin grin grin

p.s I don't watch football or BBN and I really don't care what people love to watch, do what makes you happy and don't judge others simple.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Salmoneus(m): 5:33am On Sep 07, 2020
thinkmoney:

You are big ode. You guys are the problem of the world. SELFISH PERSON. You think you don't have any moral obligation to others? You think because its your money then its your business.
You will allgive account soon. All those of you helping ruining the earth. Supporting obscenities with your money and voice.
SHAAAAAME

Let's be honest, na people like you dey commit the worse sins in private... those who point fingers have the biggest skeletons in their closets... grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by ekestic1976(f): 6:47am On Sep 07, 2020
abobote:
My brother allow us to watch our show of Shame in peace, the last time I checked, didn't use ur money for subscription

God bless you. I wonder how he knew that it's a show of shame?
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by blingxx(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2020
TheSERAPH:

SirDickOdogwu

Minjim- okay

*you are just capping ..you can as well lead a coup or something and we will gladly follow abi how many times do you want to see youth protest and die like flies , is it the youths fault that the country is so bleeped up undecided

*and you said I'm broke and frustrated I don't even have to tell you what I do for a living ,and who told people sit in front of TV day and night to watch the show undecided ... my point might not be valid enough why don't you bring this to twitter and get epic replies grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Bloooody(m): 7:15am On Sep 07, 2020
TheSERAPH:
Don't you have better things to do with your life rather than sticking with tv watching people that doesn't know maybe you once exists or currently existing

MODIFIED
I rarely reply mentions but I will this time cos its obvious nigerian youths are ignorant. what I am saying isnt about me it is about what the show is..
ask yourself how is this show helping me to achieve my purpose in life? The show is rated 18. is football rated 18? Can you conveniently watch the bbn truth n dare scene or housemates romance scene in the presence of your child or parent and not feel embarrased? is football that way?
I believe people like you have mental issues.
African magic
Cartoon shows

What benefit do they have?
Aren't they all to pass time?
If you don't wanna watch SHUT THE Bleep UP
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by XVIER(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2020
3pleo:
She has been disqualified o grin
you be fool, you dey follow this rubbish show
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by htron(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2020
What you people are forgetting here is that this particular girl is a professional train artress.. Biggie just give her script then she follow suit.. So she don play her role with Nigerias and finish work.. so start judgement I still they observe una...
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Maxcollins042(m): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2020
TheSERAPH:

MODIFIED
I wanted to ignore you but the "Nigerian youths are ignorant" made me take a double take.

You condemn this show but you will spend hours and weeks watching Game of Thrones, Spartacus, and every other R-rated movies while you come here to huff and puff about BBNaija? Mr knowledgeable and educated go sit down.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Rawhumper(m): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
This your name funny die grin grin grin.

quote author=JenniferAkpamu post=93646128]She has just been booted out of the house. Lol[/quote]
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by abisolagladys(f): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
vickydevoka:
U look so much lyk Erica
na so everybody dey talk o
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Jaytecq(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
isram:
Fuel put money
Dstv put money
Tax put money

Una nor see beta topic talk

Which rule will we use to disqualify Buhari ?
You forget Phcn
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by 3pleo: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
XVIER:
you be fool, you dey follow this rubbish show
Mumu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by vickydevoka(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
abisolagladys:

na so everybody dey talk o
Over fyn de worry u. Buh I knw say u r behavior n Erica own no resemble o. Dat character no join for mata at all
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Instrumentalng:
Erica I know what she was driving at because I have been in same situation
But mine was a guy I beat up in school because e bleed me went to tell the whole dept how he nearly kill me for hand but no one was there to tell my own side because na me really beat an
But at least this is on national tv first first you don Bleep up by fuvking on TV I wonder what you will tell your kids then you insulted a guy that way even Mbaka use your dp sermon today
You dealt with the issues the wrong way
Heal and learn
mbaka hian,where o?
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tersue:
Let her go and look for another TIV GUY and Bleep they are many of them in lagos.
wow.i know one
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
grin
vickydevoka:
Me I jst want to give a very fine gal Belle, I no wan marry dem, cus I don't joke with my peace of mind. 99% of dem de shorten life span of man. # thierwahala2much
tOntoDiKe would soon Call you 1-minute man
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by abisolagladys(f): 1:28am On Sep 08, 2020
vickydevoka:

Over fyn de worry u. Buh I knw say u r behavior n Erica own no resemble o. Dat character no join for mata at all

lolz
I am a responsible full breed yoruba girl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Rawhumper:
This your name funny die grin grin grin.

quote author=JenniferAkpamu post=93646128]She has just been booted out of the house. Lol
tongue
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Rawhumper(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
U funny.... grin

It seems You Are fully loaded at the right places, i sense that. U like a full package 10 out of 10 u know wink wink

quote author=JenniferAkpamu post=93707841]
tongue[/quote]
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2020
Rawhumper:
U funny.... grin

It seems You Are fully loaded at the right places, i sense that. U like a full package 10 out of 10 u know wink wink

quote author=JenniferAkpamu post=93707841]
tongue
And i sense you hump raw grin
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Rawhumper(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
[

My fav kiss.......

The feel of that sweet wet V sliding in slowly is bliss.

Have a Feeling, You are a good cowgirl, your fav i guess?

quote author=JenniferAkpamu post=93737197]
And i sense you hump raw grin[/quote]
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Rawhumper:

My fav kiss.......

The feel of that sweet wet V sliding in slowly is bliss.

Have a Feeling, You are a good cowgirl, your fav i guess?

quote author=JenniferAkpamu post=93737197]
And i sense you hump raw grin
Guy, learn how to quote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition / Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.