Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification (71286 Views)

BBNaija: 3 Former Housemates Who Look Like Boma / "It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by BCISLTD: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
sad imagine verbally assaulting a fellow housemate and he commits suicide...
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Crownbackhome: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
She has already been regretting her action since yesterday. Ebuka should just leave her, as nobody above mistakes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Dlewisi: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
T
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by gbolswag(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bad BEHAVIOUR
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by winkmart: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
abobote:
Let her be, moreover she has apologized. When did verbal abuse become a disqualification offence, and how is pouring water on the bed, become a destruction of property. All these laycon fans should let us hear word, must she accept that marlian ?

Death threat is different from verbal abuse
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by chukwugoziegi: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
She won't be disqualified in Jesus name. May she stay till the last day to watch Laycon be crowned Winner.
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by idafa2018: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Who is interested in this ?
Count me out please
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
that's the same person?? shocked
motionarena:
Please Thank God for my life

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by nsiba: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheSERAPH:
Why are Nigerian youths so much intrested in this show of shame?
Do you get paid for viewing it?
Will the winner share its money with viewers when they win?
Don't you have better things to do with your life rather than sticking with tv watching people that doesn't know maybe you once exists or currently existing

I don't watch it and I don't complain over people that do, give to God what is God and to Ceaser what is Ceaser
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Goldenheart(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ileya
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by loko50(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
#EricaMustGo
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by SaintBeehot(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
motionarena:
Please Thank God for my life
Stop the lies
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Openbusiness: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ok
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by bluefilm: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
The bitch should go.
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by OneKinGuy(m): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
She is disqualified.
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by kellystone87: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Disqualified
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by 3pleo: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
She has been disqualified o grin
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by kellystone87: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
bitch is disqualified

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Ategberoson(m): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
she's disqualified already, useless girl let her go and learn the manner they failed to imbibe on her
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by ProDiverse: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Goodbye Erica
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by martineverest(m): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
she is out already
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by WriterX(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ericca has been disqualified
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by martineverest(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
abobote:
Let her be, moreover she has apologized. When did verbal abuse become a disqualification offence, and how is pouring water on the bed, become a destruction of property. All these laycon fans should let us hear word, must she accept that marlian ?
but she read the laws of big brother
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by LaReinaa(f): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
She's been disqualified, you'll can now rest!
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Zyxzzzz: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dem don disqualify her lolz
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
She's been disqualified!
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
She has just been booted out of the house. Lol
Re: BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification by Kobicove(m): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Wareva undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition / Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.