Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) (1289 Views)

Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) / Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey / Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) by Kosiso12(f): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (Photos, Video)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

The Governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Umahi, on Sunday, paid a courtesy visit to Prince Arthur Eze in his Abuja home.

IGBERE TV reports that Governor Umahi was ushered in by the Igbo born Oil Magnet, Prince Arthur Eze with Melodic songs. The environment was charged with worship and dance by the duo as the choir sings.

IGBERE TV recalls that Prince Arthur had described Governor Umahi as a blessing to the people of Ebonyi State who is committed to the development of the state.

The visit came to its climax as Prince Arthur bids his friend, the Governor, farewell

Prince Arthur Eze is the Chancellor of Ebonyi State University.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxx6twYfxkA

https://igberetvnews.com/1363737/prince-arthur-eze-welcomes-governor-umahi-melodic-songs-photos-video/

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) by Brandstudio01: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
For their personal gains I guess. Because I can't imagine my leaders growing pot belly while their supporters club are dropping weight by the day.

Take care of your people same way you take care of your Tommy. Then I will call you my Leader

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Arthur Eze should seriously tell the bishop of that diocese to declare his house a parish..and maybe an Archdeaconry..

All the time he keeps conducting mini service in his house..

But the offering must be returned to the church and diocese so that the church will grow stronger ie from strength to strength.

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) by yoruba1914: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
This one wey obiano don useless finish.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Umahi has a cute son, no homo.

Arrewa, show urself here and utter trash as usual grin
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
yoruba1914:
This one wey obiano don useless finish.

Maybe the other way round.

Obiano Sharing cars to traditional rulers further proved Arthur Eze right..
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) by gaetano: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
This wrinkled tortoise should leave politics and focus on his business.

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) by Officialgarri: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
azmanaty02:

And who told you that is his son?
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

And who told you that is his son? angry

That's his son. A thread was opened here in the past about the guy. I have also once met them at abuja airport.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) by Kosiso12(f): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

And who told you that is his son? angry

That's Umahi's son
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) by Bkayyy: 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Whose land are they planning to grab this around?
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
azmanaty02:

where is the cute son
that bleached brat dat behaves like watin I no know
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) by Yobabad: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
I thought members of YMM said igbos don't like Ebonyans, Yoruba Muslims are very fo..olish people

2 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) by Realerreal: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin worthless
Umami won’t be president and no one will choose him as VP because he thinks he is better than everyone else
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) by Bullpenn11: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Arthur Eze should seriously tell the bishop of that diocese to declare his house a parish..and maybe an Archdeaconry..

All the time he keeps conducting mini service in his house..

But the offering must be returned to the church and diocese so that the church will grow stronger ie from strength to strength.
Better than those governors who hallucinate about evil spirits around every corner. Obiano, shey you get?

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Welcomes Governor Umahi With Melodic Songs (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bullpenn11:
Better than those governors who hallucinate about evil spirits around every corner. Obiano, shey you get?

Evil spirits dey pursue who!

(1) (Reply)

Is The Southeast Really Overpopulated As We Are Made To Believe? / I Am Leaving Nairaland. / Dino Melaye Finally Disclose How He Made His Money (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.