Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

A Call For An Uprising! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Call For An Uprising! (470 Views)

Watch Out For This Uprising 17 Years Old Ashawo / The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For An Uprising! by TerryMcGinis(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Good pm brothers. Its been a common trend to see us guys failing to lend each other a helping hand. Sad as it may be, this trend isnt likely to go away any time soon. I feel bad when i see a guy calling 4 financial aid or help of any sort and only a minute few respond or show genuine concern,. Heck, some men go as far as labelling you a scammer, chuckles. Its a jungle out there for us men, we are less likely to get favors that the average jane is likely to enjoy. Nobody gvs a fvck if we starve or trek long distance under the scorching heat because we dnt got no boobies or poosey. Let men try to lift other men, wipe away the shame and feeling of worthlessness, Lets be more sympathetic to each others plight. Please if youre in a position to help someone, go ahead you could just be saving a generation. I sincerely hope my message is genuinely felt and this can kick start some sort of resolution, God no go shame us men.

SIGNED:
A Concerned nairalander.
Re: A Call For An Uprising! by ubunja(m): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Your title reminds me of a certain YouTube channel I like ...
Re: A Call For An Uprising! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
Good pm brothers. Its been a common trend to see us guys failing to lend each other a helping hand. Sad as it may be, this trend isnt likely to go away any time soon. I feel bad when i see a guy calling 4 financial aid or help of any sort and only a minute few respond or show genuine concern,. Heck, some men go as far as labelling you a scammer, chuckles. Its a jungle out there for us men, we are less likely to get favors that the average jane is likely to enjoy. Nobody gvs a fvck if we starve or trek long distance under the scorching heat because we dnt got no boobies or poosey. Let men try to lift other men, wipe away the shame and feeling of worthlessness, Lets be more sympathetic to each others plight. Please if youre in a position to help someone, go ahead you could just be saving a generation. I sincerely hope my message is genuinely felt and this can kick start some sort of resolution, God no go shame us men.

SIGNED:
A Concerned nairalander.
Dear concerned nairalander
Not all those who respond do it loudly
Not all those who have benefitted updated their threads
Some quiet givers are here
That being said, have a lovely day.
Re: A Call For An Uprising! by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Dear concerned nairalander Not all those who respond do it loudly Not all those who have benefitted updated their threads Some quiet givers are here That being said, have a lovely day.
Hmm, you too bro.
Re: A Call For An Uprising! by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
ubunja:
chuckles. Ubunja himslf! Am a big fan..yeah, i am also an avid follower of your works and also that youtube channel you refer to. Infact that was where i drew inspiration for my title from. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Call For An Uprising! by ubunja(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
chuckles. Ubunja himslf! Am a big fan..yeah, i am also an avid follower of your works and also that youtube channel you refer to. Infact that was where i drew inspiration for my title from. Lol.
lol nice one brotherman. Thanks for the kind words. And yes that YouTube channel rocks..
Re: A Call For An Uprising! by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
ubunja:
lol nice one brotherman. Thanks for the kind words. And yes that YouTube channel rocks..
indeed! Plz dnt stp wit d miseducations man. Thumbs up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Call For An Uprising! by Boomzaga(m): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
ubunja:
this is a call for an uprising welcome to today's show. i love to see a fellow awake person like me.
Re: A Call For An Uprising! by ubunja(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Boomzaga:
this is a call for an uprising welcome to today's show. i love to see a fellow awake person like me.
ha ha you know the guy's show man.
Re: A Call For An Uprising! by Boomzaga(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
ubunja:
ha ha you know the guy's show man.
i started following him from day one .

(1) (Reply)

Police Seize 324,000 Used C*ndoms Being Recycled And Resold In Vietnam(photo) / 8 Health Benefits Of Boli (grill Banana) / Kenyan Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.