Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman (18485 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President / President Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeping At Russia-Africa Summit (Video, Photos) / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by iHart(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
What about our bubu?
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by MrMcJay(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Ghana leads as other nations follows...

The real giant of africa

Better don't let Nigeria deprive Ghana of electricity. They are still reeling from the border closure.

4 Likes

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by daddytime(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lol

Salt to injury.
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Chirowman(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
congratulations to him ,let him get policy that will foster unity in ecowas and not what Ghana is displaying now .
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by EdmundChidera(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:

Useless Nigeria
relax enjoy grin
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by CocoaOla: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nigerians and Nigeria the useless and shameless giant
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Confirmedzombie: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
Igbo hatred for Buhari i fear may consume them. Take it or leave it, Buhari has done much for Ndigbo than every other president.

Igbos should hold their governors, senators, HOR, state assembly, LGA Chairmen responsible for there suffering and leave Buhari.

What are the SE governors doing with there allocations.

Everything for igbos na Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by 123Map(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
9ja for life tongue
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by 4tomandchi: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
APC have been a disgrace to the sub region. From corruption to insecurity and now inflation. I'm proud of Ghana let them help me disgrace SA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by CalebLebsco56(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Congrats our Neighbour friend country!!
This is the country we did them GhanaMustGo!!!
Never belittle anyone in Life...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Kirigidi(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
iampeterben:
Congratulations to the president of Ghana. Gradually, the title as the giant of Africa is leaving us oh! APC! CHANGE!
In the first place, nobody gave Nigeria the title "giant of Africa". We arrogated it to ourselves. It's just self-deception.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Better than Baba go slow.

2 Likes

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Jaqenhghar: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Babanah:
This man is so humble I met him in selfriges London shopping for luggage bag. It was just himself daughter and an aide.

I was just thinking does this man (shopping assistant) know he is talking to the president of Ghana. Decent and civilised man.
If na Nigerian politician una no go hear word for that shop. They will serenade you with their mantra " do you you know who I am?"

1 Like

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by mikywonder(m): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Good news
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
#i_dont_care

Africa is still a shithole

This ghanian whatever can't save the situation
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Notatribalist(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
iampeterben:
Congratulations to the president of Ghana. Gradually, the title as the giant of Africa is leaving us oh! APC! CHANGE!
Just because of ECOWAS chairman? Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by martineverest(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrOjay1:
The dullard called Buhari should never have been appointed in the first place.
he was in charge b4 the current one
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Appisko: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
4tomandchi:
APC have been a disgrace to the sub region. From corruption to insecurity and now inflation. I'm proud of Ghana let them help me disgrace SA.
How can Ghana help disgrace SA like how ??
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by donnie(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Great, he is woke
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by martineverest(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
CocoaOla:
Nigerians and Nigeria the useless and shameless giant
but Nigeria president held the position last b4 this one ..it's a yearly rotation.

2 Likes

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by eazymoni: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
cjudy:
grin

Ghana with just 7 plots of land is the real giant of Africa, to slap you just dey hungry me.
shut it dia, you think its by land mass?
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by martineverest(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
iHart:
What about our bubu?
he is he outgoing chairman

1 Like

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Nwaelohim: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Reading comments from Nigerians is so shame, Buhari did will and don't want ecowas leadership to be a NIGERIAN thing. If Buhari wanted to continue he would've,

besides this is PMB last term as NIGERIAN president which ecowas leadership will last longer than the remaining years as president, is normal for a good leader to handover to someone else. NIGERIA is the power house of ecowas , we decide who becomes the leader.

Naira land children don't know how powerful NIGERIA is in Africa.

7 Likes

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by KNOWMORE56: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Igbo hatred for Buhari i fear may consume them. Take it or leave it, Buhari has done much for Ndigbo than every other president.

Igbos should hold their governors, senators, HOR, state assembly, LGA Chairmen responsible for there suffering and leave Buhari.

What are the SE governors doing with there allocations.

Everything for igbos na Buhari.

How ndiogbo take come into these matter now.

2 Likes

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by SuperSupremo(m): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrMcJay:

Better don't let Nigeria deprive Ghana of electricity. They are still reeling from the border closure.
Only a fool will believe one can dash another what he does not have and can only dream of,get sense ok.....Ghana had it's Electricity producing dam before Nigeria gained independence,Nigeria cannnot even give a 4 hour lights on to its citizens but can give Ghana electricity,Omo Werey!!!

I wonder how dumb about 90% of Nigerians believe this poo,It's only recently Ghana purchased some additional power plants to support its main dam and that plants uses gas so that made Ghana buys gas from Nigeria to power them,even now Ghana has established its own gas productions but growing steadily till they no more buy gas abroad,if gas is electricity then Nigeria should be as shinny as Ghana since they have it in abundance

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Babaken(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
cezarman:
Show Naija pepper grin

Round up the remaining Nigerians in Ghana and send them back to Naija... Let us all enjoy Buhari together grin
sometime you reason like corrupt sdcard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by SuperSupremo(m): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
cjudy:
grin

Ghana with just 7 plots of land is the real giant of Africa, to slap you just dey hungry me.
All this fools from the Zoo huh......if it's by land mass Nigeria is not even part of top 10 biggest African countries ok.....common Niger or Mali is far bigger than Nigeria.....no one sees Nigeria as the giants of Africa but themselves..... Nigeria only has the population,which helped it a lot to stand tall but sometimes plays negative too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Kennydoc(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Babanah:
This man is so humble I met him in selfriges London shopping for luggage bag. It was just himself daughter and an aide.

I was just thinking does this man (shopping assistant) know he is talking to the president of Ghana. Decent and civilised man.

He's one of the soundest and smartest African leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Retaliatory Sanctions, Russia Imposes Ban On Boris Johnson, Others / Bank Error Makes A US Man The World First Ever Trillionaire / Sahle-work Zewde Sworn In As First Female Ethiopia President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.