Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,770 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman (18488 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President / President Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeping At Russia-Africa Summit (Video, Photos) / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by DragonFire433: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Ghana leads as other nations follows...

The real giant of africa

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by DragonFire433: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
cezarman:
Show Naija pepper grin

Round up the remaining Nigerians in Ghana and send them back to Naija... Let us all enjoy Buhari together grin

Na those he see he round up.

Can you round up Spirit, can you deport spirit
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by ofiko123(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Congratulations to President Nana Akufo Addo on his election as ECOWAS chairman...it is well deserved..
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by passiveincome01: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
really
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by 4tomandchi: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Appisko:

How can Ghana help disgrace SA like how ??
Sa boast of the biggest economy in AF their currency is valuable than ours we still depend on their services to run smoothly (MTN,DSTV) GH currency and economy is on the rise they have Quesi TV and the rest they are comfortable to the point of existing Nigerians from their country while the systematic devaluation of naira is happening on a daily basis.
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Who cares?

Nigeria is doomed and bound to fail and anything to hasten that is most welcome...

Who cares whether Nigeria was once ecowas chair.

Ghana remains the real deal.

Look just admit you are just a self-hating and anti-Nigerian secessionist irritant and stop making a fool of yourself. The more you talk the more it is obvious you are a brainless hater.

Look below. Nigeria has been ECOWAS chair 9 times with virtually every single President/Head of State of Nigeria haven occupied the seat.

Ghana has been ECOWAS chair 3 time or so.

Now tell the forum what your original stupid statement was about? It makes sense to your ant brain for you to praise a 3 times boxing champion as greater than a 9 time boxing champion in the same division ba? Bro just shut up. You Igbos are minus one and saboteurs to Nigeria and you're not intelligent enough to hide it.

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Sheriman(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Both Countries Presidents are useless

1 Like

Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by majamajic(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Ghana Is now the giant of Africa

The insults u guys are getting from Ghanaians are caused by u guys

Both ecowas and AU presidency , Nigeria has been on that seats more than any other nations , this ecowas buhari was the former president of ecowas , so what's the giant there if it gets to Ghana turn to preside ?
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by lagosrd: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Better. Not some hopeless irrational oil midgets of wasteful additions to humanity.
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
candidtalk:

Look just admit you are just a self-hating and anti-Nigerian secessionist irritant and stop making a fool of yourself. The more you talk the more it is obvious you are a brainless hater.

Look below. Nigeria has been ECOWAS chair 9 times with virtually every single President/Head of State of Nigeria haven occupied the seat.

Ghana has been ECOWAS chair 3 time or so.

Now tell the forum what your original stupid statement was about? It makes sense to praise a 3 times boxing champion greater than a 9 time boxing champion in the same dicision ba? Bro just shut up. You Igbos are minus one and saboteurs to Nigeria and your not intelligent enough to hide it.

Hide what exactly, that nigeria is a crime against humanity or what?

What is remaining of this failed nation to hide. Many are trapped here unwilling and same are managing to feel among but you will come here always with baseless accusations that can only be found in the dead nation.

Well Ghana has proved himself to be the Primus interpasse in Africa, the iron of Africa even south Africa is now the silicon valley of Africa..

These are great nations we are proud of not this dying contraption. Ghana 3 times rules has shown to give more results and progressive. The 3 is more than the 9 times combined.

Today Ghana is a force to reckon with in Africa. Land of Nkrumah..a man if vision.

Nigeria must continue to fail..and fail until no such name exist again.

Once more Congratulations to President Nana Akufo Addo on his election as ECOWAS chairman...it is well deserved..

Let us all support Nana Akufo to deliver excellently.
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by majamajic(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Igbo hatred for Buhari i fear may consume them. Take it or leave it, Buhari has done much for Ndigbo than every other president.

Igbos should hold their governors, senators, HOR, state assembly, LGA Chairmen responsible for there suffering and leave Buhari.

What are the SE governors doing with there allocations.

Everything for igbos na Buhari.

Who told u that igbos lack good governance ?

Is there any better government in Nigeria better than SE governors ?

Una too dey disgrace una self !
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
majamajic:

The insults u guys are getting from Ghanaians are caused by u guys

Both ecowas and AU presidency , Nigeria has been on that seats more than any other nations , this ecowas buhari was the former president of ecowas , so what's the giant there if it gets to Ghana turn to preside ?

Exactly my point also. Even Abacha has been ECOWAS Chairman so what are some of these self-hating, ignorant Nigerians hailing Ghana for while belittling their own nation that has actually led ECOWAS the most and can arguably be said to be the beginning and end of ECOWAS?
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by beyondPen(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
I am no supporter of PMB.

If its the president's decision to give up the seat.
its fine by some of us.
Besides ECOWAS shit is not our major priority at the moment.
We have lots of things to be concerned about.
Furthermore, i think it was strategically given up by the president.
They (ECOWAS) have been pushing for a unified currency and other matters to favour their countries.
We refused and also that of the border closure.

Anyways, been ECOWAS BOSS DOES NOT MAKE A COUNTRY GIANT. Infact we always and we will always have the highest input.

US pulled out of WHO...
Britain pulled out of brexit...
Naija can also even pull out of ECOWAS.
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Pymetrics: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Babanah:
This man is so humble I met him in selfriges London shopping for luggage bag. It was just himself daughter and an aide.

I was just thinking does this man (shopping assistant) know he is talking to the president of Ghana. Decent and civilised man.
Don't be deceived. That's how African leaders do when they travel abroad.
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
cezarman:
Show Naija pepper grin

Round up the remaining Nigerians in Ghana and send them back to Naija... Let us all enjoy Buhari together grin

Funny dude
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by majamajic(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
candidtalk:

Exactly my point also. Even Abacha has been ECOWAS Chairman so what are some of these self-hating, ignorant Nigerians hailing Ghana for while belittling their own nation that has actually led ECOWAS the most and can arguably be said to be the beginning and end of ECOWAS?

Ghanaians can't do this

Fellow Nigerians , no matter how a cow pass through sickness , it can never be same size with a goat !
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by majamajic(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Babanah:
This man is so humble I met him in selfriges London shopping for luggage bag. It was just himself daughter and an aide.

I was just thinking does this man (shopping assistant) know he is talking to the president of Ghana. Decent and civilised man.

I met Atiku in Dubai Mall , just him and 2 young northern guys , I snapped pics with him , he asked me to join them in food court at the last floor , most African leaders are like that abroad .
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Ablah: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
He will join APC very soon
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Adewumi33: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
I HAVE FOUND A BEST
WHATSAPP TV THAT ENTERTAIN YOU WITH FUNNY MEEMS, GIVEAWAY,HOOKUP,XXXVIDEO AND MANY MORE KINDLY FOLLOW THIS LINK AND THANK ME LATER

https:///message/QZFKWW3RUKBXO1
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Crispels(m): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Buhari is really a joke....

Ghana the new giant of West Africa

Buhari is the immediate past chairman of ECOWAS.
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by marsman: 12:23am On Sep 08, 2020
The only thing keeping other African Nations, from Pouncing on Ndi Igbo is there Nationality as Nigerians, take that away and blood will flow while head rows.
So why hate Nigeria that is protecting you.
Most of them have the affinity for pure
hatred
PS: i am not a tribalist except provoked
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by marsman: 12:39am On Sep 08, 2020
SuperSupremo:
They are just idiots, doesn't even know whole Nigeria is not even up to 4 times bigger than Ghana but can tell you a state in Nigeria is even bigger than Ghana....
Meanwhile they divided it into 36 + the capital Abuja.

No matter how you educate them they won't get it bro,impact of living in a Zoo
. Your whole country men live in a zoo. Because of the stable electricity you are able to provide, for your small population, you think you are better. lol. I only blame the president for taking a diplomatic approach, towards the ill doing of Ghana towards Nigeria, if not, Akufurodi your president will be in aso rock, begging Buhari and the whole sent to forgive there younger brother.
Don't leap more than you can jump, even your slave masters No what Nigeria is capable of, and that Nigeria is the power hold of Africa.
So stay in that your small cage in Ghana, and don't you ever in your rotten life call Nigeria a zoo again, your country can't compete, neither can your country men, they no reach.
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by SuperSupremo(m): 1:41am On Sep 08, 2020
marsman:

. Your whole country men live in a zoo. Because of the stable electricity you are able to provide, for your small population, you think you are better. lol. I only blame the president for taking a diplomatic approach, towards the ill doing of Ghana towards Nigeria, if not, Akufurodi your president will be in aso rock, begging Buhari and the whole sent to forgive there younger brother.
Don't leap more than you can jump, even your slave masters No what Nigeria is capable of, and that Nigeria is the power hold of Africa.
So stay in that your small cage in Ghana, and don't you ever in your rotten life call Nigeria a zoo again, your country can't compete, neither can your country men, they no reach.
Typical Zoo citizen with a message from the useless zoo....not only electricity,Ghana eats far better foods,better environment and serenity, living comfortable than the Zoo.

You even shamelessly sit in a little bus with wooden seats and you think you are any special ahhhhh.........
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:30am On Sep 08, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Why do some Ghanaians always say this their president is a notorious and perpetual womanizer.. grin grin

Its none of my business if he is sleeping and waking up from a wh0re house. My concern is for him to do exactly what he is elected for n dats good governance..
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by marsman: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2020
SuperSupremo:
Typical Zoo citizen with a message from the useless zoo....not only electricity,Ghana eats far better foods,better environment and serenity, living comfortable than the Zoo.

You even shamelessly sit in a little bus with wooden seats and you think you are any special ahhhhh.........
[b]. Edition(speaks in ghananian) any body that believes this shits, is a big unapologetic fool just like the idiot that wrote it. Ghananians eat better food than Nigerians, live in serene environment, but there were thousand of your hungry in Nigeria since years ago, and till date, who engaged in menial Job sure as prostitution, house servants, there were some who were just idle causing chaos all over the neighborhood as politics thugs and burglars, main reason why we said "Ghana must Go".
Ghana a shithole a country should not even be bragging about any thing , if your country is so serene and acceptable for development, how many CBN vice president have you produced, how many African bank president, who is running 2 times have you produced, how many richest man in Africa have you produced, how many blog like Nairaland have you produced, how many burna boy have you produced, how many wizkid have you produced, how many times has any University in Ghana ranked top 500 in the world, how many times has your economy being considered best in Africa.
Now that i have dignified you, with a reasonable explanation of how dwarf ant like you are beside Nigeria, Go sit down in your shit hole country and shut the hell up about Countries that can and will crush you anytime.
I don't really expect much, from a country full of moronic individuals with the same ideology of hating people superior to them(Nigeria) oya Kofi fuvk off [/b]
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by eazymoni: 10:22am On Sep 08, 2020
cjudy:

Nothing happen oga. When Nigeria package them like sardine and send them back, how them look? Ghana must go. Guess you were not born then. Ghana boy
nothing happen abi? that's to said naija na big for nothing.
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
I LOVE HEARING THIS MAN SPEAK winkI LOVE HEARING THIS MAN SPEAK
Re: Akufo-Addo Elected As New ECOWAS Chairman by cezarman(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2020
Babaken:
sometime you reason like corrupt sdcard.

Oga, no offense if you're Ghana oh!
But y'all also have a share in Buhari... Please come and collect it angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Retaliatory Sanctions, Russia Imposes Ban On Boris Johnson, Others / Bank Error Makes A US Man The World First Ever Trillionaire / Sahle-work Zewde Sworn In As First Female Ethiopia President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.