Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man (2786 Views)

My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by Legitupdate: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
newly married woman offered me 3 million naira to impregnate her- Nigerian man says

Man advises his fellow men to conduct DNA tests for their kids, following an offer he recently received

Last year, a newly married woman offered me 3 million naira to impregnate her.

According to her, she didn’t want her children to take her husband ....

Continue below...
[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/05/08/dear-men-conduct-dna-tests-for-your-kids-to-know-if-they-are-your-blood-because-of-what-i-experience-man-advises/ [/url]

Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by Siberia01(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by Goldp5988(f): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Did anybody force her to marry her husband?
Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
it's all lies,stupid boy

3 Likes

Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by Bahamas95(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mr LIEnus

4 Likes

Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by Madibah(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Even me I will do it for 20k
I no get joy o undecided

5 Likes

Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by Ugaboy: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
The lie for a living
Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by jodpoundz(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
3 what, 3 fucking million just to impregnate a woman, baba GOD abeg why this kind offer no dey come my way why and i dey waste spermatoza almost every day make i even check weather i still get some left should in case

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by muller101(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
Goldp5988:
Did anybody force her to marry her husband?

Don't Tell me you have no idea about the universal language of women.(money).
Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by kpakpankolo: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
the man dey sell land?
Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
it's all lies,stupid boy

grin grin grin
Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zini will do it asap that nigarrr got no chills cool
Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by sacajawea: 1:15am On Sep 08, 2020
Madibah:
Even me I will do it for 20k
I no get joy o undecided
I don't know why opportunities like this never comes way for heaven's sake. The way I go Fvck am ehn, out of appreciation happiness and Joy...

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:20am On Sep 08, 2020
Don't be like the husband,come to us now
Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by SavageResponse(m): 2:12am On Sep 08, 2020
Really?
Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by centboy123456(m): 2:20am On Sep 08, 2020
sacajawea:

I don't know why opportunities like this never comes way for heaven's sake. The way I go Fvck am ehn, out of appreciation happiness and Joy...

haha baba u one kill me with laff

waiting happen
Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by Vulcanheph(m): 2:58am On Sep 08, 2020
For that amount of money, i'll give her triplets......gringrin
Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by Openbusiness: 4:22am On Sep 08, 2020
All these comments above grin

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Woman Offered Me 3 Million Naira To Impregnate Her- Nigerian Man by Goldp5988(f): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
muller101:
Don't Tell me you have no idea about the universal language of women.(money).

Really now

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Date Broke Guys? / 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) / Am I A Stupid Man For Being Good To Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.