Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,964 members, 7,956,616 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

How Much Can U Dicipher - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Can U Dicipher (747 Views)

Ladies, Can U Proudly Say Dis? / Can U Flaunt Your Intellectual Property Around Ur Siblings Naked. / Can U Have Sex On First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can U Dicipher by bignero: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2011
met this girl few months back . . . . really fell in love instantly embarassed , the issues she travled not long after, we met, we communicate by fone though,
the isssues is i feel this girl has temperamental issues,( i have too) (asked her often and shes denied) i try to crack jokes or say stuff that will make her laff( just to giive us some sort of connection) she does not laff, yep i think thats my problem am trying to connect with her, its so diificult, really i really am in love with this girl( once i told her that ill stop calling cos of the way , she sounds at times, shes twisted the whole stuff to indicate that she was sorry and i shouldnt stop) thereby indicating interest undecided

she grew up in kwara or so . ( i grew up in lagos) at times i feel its the diff in background etc and my lack of understanding of her( due to the fact that we were not opportuned to spend more time together before she travvled.

my questions this, is it possible to decipher or get a good understanding of her and her attitude through the fone( offcourse i cant ask her directly as her ans will favour her or will be distorted)

ur replies will be well appreciated
Re: How Much Can U Dicipher by alagha: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2011
hlmm, lets watch.
Re: How Much Can U Dicipher by MMM2(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2011
bros u are lusting over de yoruba girl.
Re: How Much Can U Dicipher by Ladyjide(f): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2011
big nero:

met this girl few months back . . . . really fell in love instantly embarassed , the issues she travled not long after, we met, we communicate by fone though,
the isssues is i feel this girl has temperamental issues,( i have too) (asked her often and shes denied) i try to crack jokes or say stuff that will make her laff( just to giive us some sort of connection) she does not laff, yep i think thats my problem am trying to connect with her, its so diificult, really i really am in love with this girl( once i told her that ill stop calling cos of the way , she sounds at times, shes twisted the whole stuff to indicate that she was sorry and i shouldnt stop) thereby indicating interest undecided

she grew up in kwara or so . ( i grew up in lagos) at times i feel its the diff in background etc and my lack of understanding of her( due to the fact that we were not opportuned to spend more time together before she travvled.

my questions this, is it possible to decipher or get a good understanding of her and her attitude through the fone( offcourse i cant ask her directly as her ans will favour her or will be distorted)

your replies will be well appreciated

I dont understand , how did you fall in love with someone that really doesnt show any interest in you?. Only love those that love you back! Go with your gut feeling .
Re: How Much Can U Dicipher by bignero: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2011
Ladyjide:

I dont understand , how did you fall in love with someone that really doesnt show any interest in you?. Only love those that love you back! Go with your gut feeling .

well i sort of feel in love at first sighting of her

love grows doesnt it? ( lipsrsealed may be am deceiving me self)

at times i think she just deosnt know how to be romantic tongue

my major question is can one really get ones attitude through , phone conversations?
Re: How Much Can U Dicipher by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2011
When a dude finally realizes that his time is [b]precious [/b]and that he should be spending it pursuing more prominent things than catering to some chick who clearly doesn't send him, he would have finally become a man.

Besides, you're in naija. Other proper babes full ground for there.

(1) (Reply)

Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfish Wife? / Who Are More Irresponsible ? Ladies Or Men / Y Cant Gurls B Wif Only One Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.