Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,072 members, 7,852,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice (23853 Views)

Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by elmodee7(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
I love the woman's courage. The husband is a pig and must be arrested with the rapist.
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by ipobarethieves: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
sad See the useless ipob man. Dey can do anything for a price.

Spit on his pig head
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Queenlovely(f): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ayemileto:

Mama, Jeff Bezos, the richest man on earth have time for women, Abi what did you think led up to his divorce?

Many other Billionaires also have various sexual life, that's not on the media.

You could have passed the valid points you made without mentioning those you mentioned, because they all have varying sex lives.

oga you read too much into a statement.

Jeff bezo wife was attention starved, her husband had no time for her, she felt like a man. because the guy dey ambitious.

the same thing with Elon musk
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by FullBlastLight: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
Na buhari cause am

have you noticed that ambitious people don't have time for sex or masturbating, check all the great men of value, like Stephen jobs, mark Zuckerberg,etc

the ratio of men to women in silicon valley is 20:1 because these ambitious people don't have time for women. they have money for prostitute but they don't patronize them. infact prostitute are almost zero.

I am saying this because few youths have no great ambition to live for here in Nigeria. nothing.

that's why they have time to gamble and watch football and chase girls, counting sexual excapades. some have empty brains.

what goes into your brain Is what you give out GIGO. you sow what you reap. it will be worst in these Facebook generation.

you don't see flashy cars in silicon valley, yet these boys can afford luxury. but in Nigeria anything goes

Well said!

...bt is it GIGO or JIJO or JIGO?

No pun intended, pls!
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by bukatyne(f): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

oga you read too much into a statement.

Jeff bezo wife was attention starved, her husband had no time for her, she felt like a man. because the guy dey ambitious.

the same thing with Elon musk

Jeff Bezo's wife was attention starved yet he was having an affair
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Queenlovely(f): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
bukatyne:

big Lie
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by bukatyne(f): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
@Topic:

Going through the courts would have brought less 'stigma' than this abominable thing they have done.

Kudos to the mom and hopefully, she gets justice and help.
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Jdbrasco2: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Even in US with much more freedom of speech they make effort to protect the image of a rape victim. The culprit should be prosected without dragging the name of the victim's family. I understand where the man is coming from. And the stigma will worsen the psychological trauma of the victim. These activists like publicizing the names of rape victims without considering the effect on them. Drag the culprits name alone
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by 1759ademola(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Get those family members arrested and let them rot in Prison with the rapist. If you support rape you are a rapist.
Pls charge them for conspiracy.
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Jdbrasco2: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
bukatyne:

True
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Bkayyy: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Even in US with much more freedom of speech they make effort to protect the image of a rape victim. The culprit should be prosected without dragging the name of the victim's family. I understand where the man is coming from. And the stigma will worsen the psychological trauma of the victim. These activists like publicizing the names of rape victims without considering the effect on them. Drag the culprits name alone
Finally someone with common sense not all these Bbnaija addicts that think everything ends with nairaland likes

1 Like

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Sufisunni: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
IPOB @work
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Jdbrasco2: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

Finally someone with common sense not all these Bbnaija addicts that think everything ends with nairaland likes
Yea, bandwagon effect. They don't think anymore.
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:
This is one of the reasons most rape victims and their families don't open up to rape cases in Nigeria.
It is the duty of the government to help in this scenario. Provide shelter and assistant for this family.

Sad but historically Africa and Arab-influence has seen it normal to have marry and have sex/rape with underage girls for whatever jaundiced reason. Mothers have also been deeply responsible for the stigma attached to violated victims because of the preaching that virginity is sacred because Men will want virgin-punnana than used one and your marriage will be sanctified- rather than preaching that men have sexual urges (konji) that overtakes their sense of respect and morals to the extent that they will forcefully violate women and children to satisfy their untamed urges.

Women who keep quiet in the name of tradition and religion are to blame for violence against them.. i remember the Gucci pastor case with Timi-dakolo's wife.. the most negative comments about the whole issue was coming from women-folk not guys.. Guys already know whats up
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by sweetrace(f): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Op, how does a family sack a wife and mother? Sack!!!!!
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Miracle1991: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
Na buhari cause am

have you noticed that ambitious people don't have time for sex or masturbating, check all the great men of value, like Stephen jobs, mark Zuckerberg,etc

the ratio of men to women in silicon valley is 20:1 because these ambitious people don't have time for women. they have money for prostitute but they don't patronize them. infact prostitute are almost zero.

I am saying this because few youths have no great ambition to live for here in Nigeria. nothing.

that's why they have time to gamble and watch football and chase girls, counting sexual excapades. some have empty brains.

what goes into your brain Is what you give out GIGO. you sow what you reap. it will be worst in these Facebook generation.

you don't see flashy cars in silicon valley, yet these boys can afford luxury. but in Nigeria anything goes
57yr old man is not a youth. Now tell me how Buhari cause am.
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by solostar1: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bkayyy:
Try to reason from the husbands angle.
I don't believe the woman's accusation that the husband took bribe from the rapist ( especially an allegation from Christians that are known Liars ).
The woman is just a disobedient and stubborn wife, now the whole world has known that her daughter of 8 years old likes having sex with an old pedophile, though it's constitutionally rape but the way it's reported it sounds as if the girl was coerced and she enjoys the act.

pedophile spotted!

I repeat!!

PEDOPHILE SPOTTED
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by mechanics(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
The husband does not know what he's doing, he has been charmed.
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Miracle1991: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
If Namdi kanu can sell the votes of the South East to Atiku what do you expect Ezubasterd to do? This people can sell their parents or children because of money.
In 2013/14, Namdi kanu said that the South East will not participate in the election of the zoo but in 2015 when Atiku open boot for him to see the amount of dollars,guyman change to Atikulate.
Money is very powerful in the East,they can do anything,I mean ANYTHING for money.
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
The problem is that if the case is to be pursued, it means a public court case, which means the family of the man would be seen by society as producing loose and promiscuous female.children, which could impact the future marital prospects of other female members of the family as well as the victim's own marital prospects when she grows up

So, they cover up

The problem is, we have to educate society about not covering up such acts.

I pity the foolish father. In the years to come, he and his relatives will severely regret their action.

The problem with Nigeria is, we sweep crime under the carpet in the name of maintaining good name

God will avenge the little one.If the court and society won't stand up for her, that is
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by bukatyne(f): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
kikero:
The problem is that if the case is to be pursued, it means a public court case, which means the family of the man would be seen by society as producing loose and promiscuous female.children, which could impact the future marital prospects of other female members of the family as well as the victim's own marital prospects when she grows up

So, they cover up

The problem is, we have to educate society about not covering up such acts.

I pity the foolish father. In the years to come, he and his relatives will severely regret their action.

The problem with Nigeria is, we sweep crime under the carpet in the name of maintaining good name

God will avenge the little one.If the court and society won't stand up for her, that is

Can't the court prosecute the case without the name of the victim?
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Miracle1991:
If Namdi kanu can sell the votes of the South East to Atiku what do you expect Ezubasterd to do? This people can sell their parents or children because of money.
In 2013/14, Namdi kanu said that the South East will not participate in the election of the zoo but in 2015 when Atiku open boot for him to see the amount of dollars,guyman change to Atikulate.
Money is very powerful in the East,they can do anything,I mean ANYTHING for money.

Well, I'm not a fan of ipob' or Nnamdi Kanu, but it is a well known fact that he refused to back Atiku , even openly calling on ipob' members to boycott the 2019 election. Of course the rank and file refused to listen to him this time.

Also, we have similar problems like this across the country. Families cover up such things because if it comes out that their child was violated, it can lead to the perception that their female children from that family are promiscuous, and this means the good name of the family is soiled

I also happened to read of a similar case in the USA invoking a white family.. Daughter was molested, mother covered it up because it meant that child protection services would take away her children.( Said daughter,now an adult has no relationship with her mother)

And since we are mocking Igbos. I know of an Igbo family whose daughter was molested by a adult neighbor. The child's uncle , with the agreement of the extended family involved the police, and the family of the perpetrator cooperated with the police. No money handed over.
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by bukatyne(f): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

big Lie

What is the lie because it was out that the divorce was due to adultery.
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Your opinion is trash how do you know Stephen jobs and zuckerberg private lives
Queenlovely:
Na buhari cause am

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
bukatyne:

Can't the court prosecute the case without the name of the victim?

Don't know about the Nigerian system, but i think that's how it is in the US
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Bkayyy: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Yea, bandwagon effect. They don't think anymore.
That is it, I won't give some people the honour of replying them. A wise man once said that 95% of the world's alleged sane population are morons

1 Like

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by MrAkata: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
Na buhari cause am

You are beyond naive if you believe those men don't patronize prostitutes. San Francisco/Silicone Valley is #1 in sexual deviants. Gay orgies , swingers , prostitutes , pedophiles and BDSM . Those tech guys are the worst when it comes to sexual weirdos. Just because they are WHITE and rich doesn't mean they should be viewed as the standard of anything
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Jaqenhghar: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
This shouldnt be surprising. This is a country where people say money is everything. The man is just doing what Niggers do SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive / Soldiers Rescue 14 Pregnant Teenagers, 8 Children In Abia - Photo / My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.