Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice (23849 Views)

Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Bkayyy: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2020
Fourwinds:
who is talking about Bbnaija. Where you stated the girl was enjoying it, is it not irritating to your foolish skull.. Nonsense everywhere
So you didn't notice I was assuming the role of the members of the society in that part. That part was not my view, it is the way the ignorant members of the society that will stigmatize her will see it as.
You should have pointed that part out in a civilized manner for clarification.
You still sound like a Bbnaija addict to me for having such misconception
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Bkayyy: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2020
Fourwinds:
something is wrong with your brain... You stated that the little girl was enjoying it.. You must be a useless he-goat.. You are a pedophile hiding in the name of giving reasonable point but you exposed your "bumbum" like an ostrich.. Nonsense fool
Insults doesn't prove a point
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Fourwinds: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2020
Bkayyy:

Insults doesn't prove a point
check your reply to me.. " if insult doesn't prove a point you wouldn't have inserted "stupid" in your comment
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Fourwinds: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Bkayyy:

So you didn't notice I was assuming the role of the members of the society in that part. That part was not my view, it is the way the ignorant members of the society that will stigmatize her will see it as.
You should have pointed that part out in a civilized manner for clarification.
You still sound like a Bbnaija addict to me for having such misconception
me watch Bbnaija... God forbid.. Since it's inception I have never sat in front of TV to watch that nonsense... When you want a person to see it from the third party perspective you make it clearer
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Bkayyy: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Fourwinds:
me watch Bbnaija... God forbid.. Since it's inception I have never sat in front of TV to watch that nonsense... When you want a person to see it from the third party perspective you make it clearer
OH! sorry for the misconception, it was never my intention
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by adontcare(f): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2020
Bkayyy:

It as above your mark of reasoning, it's not about Erica showing her ass on Bbnaija. So you are not meant to understand
u r just showing how confused u r. No worry na
Re: Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice by Bkayyy: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2020
adontcare:
u r just showing how confused u r. No worry na
Eiya.... Just tell where your misconception lies so that we will clarify ourselves. I've already had an understanding with Fourwinds, so state yours, don't be shy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive / Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. / The Best State To Raise Ones Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.