Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Online Prostitution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Prostitution (14522 Views)

Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? / Bizarre! Countries Where Women Pay Exhorbitant Amount For Sex(male Prostitution) / Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Prostitution by onoz101(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2011
i met a girl on gistpage.com then we started talking, the next thing is for me to invite her over only for her to give me bill, she said i will pay her o, i was like hmm ok, how much, to my surprise she said 20k and its for short time o
our girls now use online to make money, this is what i call professional prostitution
Re: Online Prostitution by iyatrustee(f): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2011
onoz101:

i met a girl on gistpage.com then we started talking, the next thing is for me to invite her over only for her to give me bill, she said i will pay her

she for trek come your place? why invite her in the first place? what makes you also different from an online love-peddler undecided

our girls now use online to make money, this is what i call professional prostitution

our boys also use online to get free s3x undecided
Re: Online Prostitution by alagha: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2011
u have to pay for services rendered but why did you invite her in the first place ,is vice visa my friend.
Re: Online Prostitution by Orton10(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2011
Poster you're right!
That lady below you, Iyatrustee did the same thing to me. :-P
Re: Online Prostitution by iyatrustee(f): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2011
^^^^ dont even remind me that you are still owing me N2,500 from our last online gbenching angry angry angry
Re: Online Prostitution by sandraa(f): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2011
Nairalist is the very page for online prostitution!

u gatz see d ones dat says they want BB urgently and what d guys want in return!!!!!! (with numbers to call them attached!! shocked)

dat site is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Online Prostitution by MMM2(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2011
onoz101, it is not online prostitution but home delivery, so better pay 4 ur consignment.
Re: Online Prostitution by 190: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2011
sandraa:

u gatz see d ones dat says they want BB urgently and what d guys want in return!!!!!! (with numbers to call them attached!! shocked)

shocked shocked
4real,
then what are the runchy guys doin here!
Re: Online Prostitution by MrCork17: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2011
onoz101:

i met a girl on gistpage.com then we started talking, the next thing is for me to invite her over only for her to give me bill, she said i will pay her o, i was like hmm ok, how much,  to my surprise she said 20k and its for short time o

so u want freee punnny instead? undecided duh!
Re: Online Prostitution by Mobinga: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2011
Are people supposed to pay for that shit? That's the cheapest and free-est thing to get
Re: Online Prostitution by pwiz(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2011
K33P peddling cool
Re: Online Prostitution by adexchamp(m): 12:40am On Feb 24, 2011
I think Facebook is d worst because girls on there now use it as an avenue to ply their trade called prostitution.
Re: Online Prostitution by Odunharry(m): 1:15am On Feb 24, 2011
eskimi is far worse
Re: Online Prostitution by Odunharry(m): 1:16am On Feb 24, 2011
eskimi is far worse
Re: Online Prostitution by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 24, 2011
The girl is a love-peddler . . .

And you are?
Re: Online Prostitution by annawhite(f): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^^ dont even remind me that you are still owing me N2,500 from our last online gbenching angry angry angry
hahahahahahahahahahahahahagaha
orton sabi owe money!
Re: Online Prostitution by iyatrustee(f): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2011
No mind am jare grin grin how have you been cheesy
Re: Online Prostitution by snthesis(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2011
annawhite:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahagaha
orton sabi owe money!
confession , confessions, confessions
Re: Online Prostitution by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2011
@poster
there was two things you could have done A) tell her to get the hell out of your house B) pay and enjoy the ride. . . . . . . . . . .either way, you are the only one to be blamed for your misery.
Re: Online Prostitution by bizgirl(f): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2011
@ poster,
why the lamentation.is it because d girl fall-your-hand? that one no be prositution it is what you requested for. the girl would have thought b4 you take an advantage of her she shd play smart on you first. so y u come dey vex.i beg make you take your time o.
Re: Online Prostitution by Dyt(f): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2011
she jst demanded 4 20k
n u ere openin ur big mouth
ur mates give exotic cars 4 a nice ride
go n slp jor
Re: Online Prostitution by Dsense(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2011
OP.
Funny though . . . . grin grin
Re: Online Prostitution by Woke4all(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2011
sandraa:

Pls what's ur name on Nairalist? wink

Mr, Cork:

so u want freee punnny instead? undecided duh!
LWKMD

M M M:

onoz101, it is not online prostitution but home delivery, so better pay 4 your consignment.

Re: Online Prostitution by Sub5(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2011
I love all your comments, but come to think of it, why did the poster invite her over for?
She, demanding for 20k, is probably from what you two have been discussing.
So stop blaming her for demanding and tell us what you have been discussing with her.
Re: Online Prostitution by kemisuga(f): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2011
A LOT OF GIGOLOS HERE ON NAIRALAND.

You invited someone u didnt know, maybe she is a ghost or witch and u are so proud to open your big mouth loud to say you have s3x wit her.

Only God we save us from these ravening wolves.

NA REAL WA OOOOOOOH
Re: Online Prostitution by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2011
urrrm. . .wow. grin
interesting thread.
Re: Online Prostitution by Woke4all(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2011

(1) (Reply)

I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) / I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) / The "big Mistake" Women Make That Can Push Men Away And Make Him Withdrew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.