Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu (1307 Views)

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 / Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by Toyboyz: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has said that he believes the idea of Biafra will be dropped by Nnamdi Kanu if he gets the chance to speak with him.

He made this known in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria.

This comes weeks after the Nnamdi Kanu-led Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, clashed with security operatives in Enugu State.

“I am an ardent believer in unified Nigeria. Nigerians are so entangled with each other that we can’t talk about separation.

“We are a united country and our focus should be on taking advantage of our population to build a stronger economy.

“We have reached a point where all Nigerians should be canvassing for strong institutions where rule of law and order are observed.

“Where the hardware and software components of a democratic nation are comprehensively promoted.

“If the Federal Government permits me, I will go to the United Kingdom and negotiate with Nnamdi Kanu to return to Nigeria.

“I will convince him to drop the agitation for Biafra because our people don’t need it.

“We need a united Nigeria that will allow different cultures and tongues to live peacefully in any part of the country.

“A country where people can comfortably do their businesses without fear of the unknown,” he said.

https://www.concise.ng/2020/09/08/what-will-happen-to-biafra-if-i-speak-with-nnamdi-kanu-orji-uzor-kalu/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by mamaafrik(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
This man is a sellout to the south

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by ThatFairGuy1: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
What does Ndoy Igbo really want?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

It's has always been a stupid question each time it's asked.

Must we all want the same thing?

7 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by Golan007: 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
grin
Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
come here ooo

Toyspeaks

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by November1857(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Very childish talk !

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by PureGoldh(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by Ojiofor: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
mamaafrik:
This man is a sellout to the south

The only person selling you out to make money and fame in the name of Biafra is Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by November1857(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Then who is going to ask Buhari to drop the Idea of Islamization and fulanization he is pursuing , since as you claimed we need United Nigeria that'll allow different cultures and tongue to live peaceful.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by tutudesz: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Oga your month too sweet O! Only you will build a world class economy, only you will do this and that undecided No ticket for you

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by awgumayor: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Federal government should just permit him to go and receive his own beating which will be worse than that of Ekweremadu

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by ThatFairGuy1: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
OdumegwuOjukwu:

It's has always been a stupid question each time it's asked.

Must we all want the same thing?

That's confusion which will eventually lead to you not getting hold on ANYTHING.
ONENESS IS SAID TO BE THE SECRET OF EVERYTHING (SUCCESS)

Meanwhile it's very unwise of you If the question seem stupid to you.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by abu12: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
the truths is that IBO need a united Nigeria, more than any other tribes or regions

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by Samfloxin(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
The same spirits that slapped Okorocha will slap you and you will probably not be as lucky as Okorocha

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by conductor266: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Are you an illiterate? Is "Igbos" the name of one person? Must everyone follow Tinubu or Buhari like APC zombies?

What about Yorubas? What exactly do they want? Some want Christianity, some say Islam some swear Idolatry is ultimate. What exactly do you want? What about Northerners that some are Boko Haram and threatening to murder us all if we don't convert to Islam while others are saying peace? What exactly do you want?

7 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by bigeliot(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
When u spoke to him while he was in prison did he listen to u? Even with all the money and gifts he turned u down. That young man stands for the truth and until the nigerian state starts valuing lives and convince it's citizens to fight for d unity of this country, MNK remains d only option here. Thank u

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by ThatFairGuy1: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
November1857:
Then who is going to ask Buhari to drop the Idea of Islamization and fulanization he is pursuing , since as you claimed we need United Nigeria that'll allow different cultures and tongue to live peaceful.....
It's idiocy for anyone to believe the alleged ISLAMIZATION and FULANIZATION. I can't phantom it

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by GarangDeMabior: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Both Orji Kalu and Okwu Kanu are bunch of ndi ala.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by ThatFairGuy1: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
[s]
conductor266:

Are you an illiterate? Is "Igbos" the name of one person? Must everyone follow Tinubu or Buhari like APC zombies?

What about Yorubas? What exactly do they want? Some want Christianity, some say Islam some swear Idolatry is ultimate. What exactly do you want? What about Northerners that are some are Boko Haram and threatening to murder us all if we don't convert to Islam while others are saying peace? What exactly do you want?
[/s]
INCOHERENCE.

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by Elysiana: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Not surprised one bit ....
THESE TRAITORS KEEP EXPOSING THEMSELVES...
He is entitled to his opinion so he can go ahead and Yap as much as he wants, at the end Biafra will come!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by Optional09: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
They gave Him an assignment to go and betray his people for presidency position

What an idiot

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by SweetJoystick(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
This one dey think say he go become President

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by conductor266: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
INCOHERENCE.
Otu nnegi

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by November1857(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

It's idiocy for anyone to believe about the alleged ISLAMIZATION and FULANIZATION. I can't phantom it
It is only the yaruba Muslims that could not see the hand writing on the wall, cause they are blind with hate..

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by ThatFairGuy1: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
November1857:
It is only the yaruba Muslims that could not see the hand writing on the wall, cause they are blind with hate..
Okay, explain what you meant by ISLAMIZATION and FULANIZATION to me! I may be naive. EXPLAIN

November1857:
Google and read what Obasanjo said about the plan of Islamization and fulanization by this Administration !

So Obasanjo was the one that told you about ISLAMIZATION and FULANIZATION?
What about the snipers GEJ was training before 2015 election as well?
YOU'RE ALL EDUCATED NAH?
Will you be forced to pray? Stopped from going to Church? In this 21st century! Make una dey think nah
Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by kingzizzy: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Orji Uzo Kalu is busy talking about Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra, and unarmed man who is leading a non violent movement for self determination

Orji Uzo Kalu should be asking about who is going to negotiate with Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen who are all armed and killing people across the country

His worry should not be Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra, there are people who far far worse out there

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by November1857(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Okay, explain what you meant by ISLAMIZATION and FULANIZATION to me! I may be naive. EXPLAIN
Google and read what Obasanjo said about the plan of Islamization and fulanization by this Administration !
Re: What Will Happen To Biafra If I Speak With Nnamdi Kanu – Orji Uzor Kalu by ludd2018: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Orji Uzor kalu wants to be the president of Nigeria that is why he is talking trash . We all know that Nigeria ll never work including Orji Uzor . Igbo people already know he is a sell out . Orji Uzor is no more respected in Igboland . He is wasting his time . All we want is referendum to determine the majority The yes vote ll be 90% in Igboland . Igbos have lost patience in the Workability of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Shame On You. / Breaking: Police Shot A Man Dead At Abuja Today / Breaking News In Aso Rock/ Senators Are Not Happy With Buhari Over The Hidden Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.