Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra (42385 Views)

Ebonyi: Man Caught Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Mentally Unstable Daughter / Katsina Man Remanded For Impregnating Neighbour’s 12-year-old Daughter / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Bathroom, Gives N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by semyman: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2020
Pastors are criminals and fraudsters, including Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by BajuGoldmehda(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Anambra state to me was a peaceful, lovely serenity state back then as a Corper. this social vices going on in the state lately is giving me a lot of concern. I wish the state government should put some security apparatus to curb all this barbaric, inhumane and cruel activities going in that state.

Anyway, We move!!!

contact us if you want repair your phones, laptops.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by Oizee(f): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2020
No one is safe in this country at all especially if u are a female

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by vonlogon: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Skyfornia:
How do you guys get erection with a minor? I don't believe in jazz but this thing is not ordinary.

It's Idleness that's giving birth to such acts in the hearts of men, these days, more and more people are becoming idle.
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by calebadeosun: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2020
adeshola1:
This is insane... With all the problems we are facing in this country... It's to Rape that is doing this one
Abi oo
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by PataAlhaja(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Sonnobax15:
In as much as I believe you've got a point,but I think you should stop the blasphemy against Christians...how would you feel should a Christian insult Mohammed??....

some times,e good say make person get small sense.... THANK YOU..

Muhammad na human being?

That terrorist, war-mongering, paedophilic scum!

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by sigiyaya(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2020
PataAlhaja:

Fucck you and fucck your Jesus!

Not everyone is dumb to believe in a dead jew that lived eons ago.

We are not Jews. We are Africans!
grin grin grin grin The so called jews are not even as f00lish Africans when it comes to Jesus matter.
Bro Righteousness89 is a brainwashed f00l.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by jericco1(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2020
jada987:

mitcheeeewww

tongue undecided
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by Powerfly(f): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2020
Just see the useless man a woman would stoop so low to marry.. Useless Nigerian Man.
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by bong4(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2020
BigJoe29:
Not every man is like your rapist father, sorry for your experience embarassed

You should have passed your comments in a civil manner. That was rude.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by Tremple8v: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2020
Is like the guy is looking straight at me in the picture , Guy shey na me beat U
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by PataAlhaja(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2020
sigiyaya:
grin grin grin grin The so called jews are not even as f00lish Africans when it comes to Jesus matter.
Bro Righteousness89 is a brainwashed f00l.

Nairaland's biggest fool ever liveth.

I no know why the mods never ban am for trolling.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2020
His unevangelical preek should be separated from his body.
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by Ngozioma(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2020
angry angry angry All these people raping anything in skirt, are you not afraid of diseases What type of mindset do you men have That you jump on anything in skirt without minding the consequences, God have mercy.

Men Are Disgracing Me
embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by maitrelalley1(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2020
Evangel whaaat
Hell no!
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by Section1: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2020
things dey happen sha.
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by Section1: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Nawa
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by Utopian20(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2020
Nothing we no go see in this country
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by captainamiedi1: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2020
Mowsid:
Lies on the lips of the priest
Why do pastors want to tell us how to live
But they won't listen to the same damn message that they giving?

DAX in Dear God

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by 2016v2017: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2020
lalabrother:
Why are all the ill news coming from Anambra, Enugu or Benue?
That's a fake news from Afonjas to paint the Igbos with rubbish
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by mechanics(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2020
False prophet in sheep's clothing.
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by Benmob: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2020
Anambra state again
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by manunitedbabes: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2020
Is this one an evangelist?
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by gozie112(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Kingdom of Hell and Darkness have Invested Heavily on this Generation...

There is a War Declared on the Earth Inhabitants..

The devil he has but a very Short time..

It's not a War of Gun , Bomb and all that..

It's not a War you Can Fight by your Power or by Making Noise ..

This is a Spiritual War...

If a Spirit Slaps you , you don't carry a Gun to shoot!

This War can only be won by those Who are Daily Fortified with the Almighty God..

This War Can only be Won by those who will not Break the Hedge of Purity, Holiness and Righteousness..

This War can only be Won by those who Steadfastly Put on the Whole Armor of God..

Don't go about saying, it can't be me !

Demons and Devils do not Respect Grammar!

What they Fear and Respect is POWER!!

The Power is Available!
Subscribe to JESUS and Stand out Bodly for Him in Purity, Holiness and Righteousness..

I look forward to ur post everyday...thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by Comedian2019: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2020
Konji that ordinary olosho can cure, you go allow am disgrace you. WTF!
Righteousness, see wetin some of una dey do codedly, com dey deceive gullible people.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by Abyima(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Some persons are saying "Why evangelist" Evangelist too are humans like us, they have flesh and blood. God have mercy.

Judgement will start from the church...
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by Favemmzar200(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2020
lalabrother:
Why are all the ill news coming from Anambra, Enugu or Benue?
My brother i agree with you...bad news have been coming from there lately
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by Favemmzar200(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Kingdom of Hell and Darkness have Invested Heavily on this Generation...

There is a War Declared on the Earth Inhabitants..

The devil he has but a very Short time..

It's not a War of Gun , Bomb and all that..

It's not a War you Can Fight by your Power or by Making Noise ..

This is a Spiritual War...

If a Spirit Slaps you , you don't carry a Gun to shoot!

This War can only be won by those Who are Daily Fortified with the Almighty God..

This War Can only be Won by those who will not Break the Hedge of Purity, Holiness and Righteousness..

This War can only be Won by those who Steadfastly Put on the Whole Armor of God..

Don't go about saying, it can't be me !

Demons and Devils do not Respect Grammar!

What they Fear and Respect is POWER!!

The Power is Available!
Subscribe to JESUS and Stand out Bodly for Him in Purity, Holiness and Righteousness..

ride on brother...you inspire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by Oyadorf(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Christain brothers and sisters, what's your say on this matter? Most especially those that attack Islam... They are mute now ooo....
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by BigTableShaker(f): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Anambra again?!
Tomorrow, we will hear another graphic news from that region.
Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by Longman180(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2020
PataAlhaja:

Fucck you and fucck your Jesus!

Not everyone is dumb to believe in a dead Jew that lived eons ago.

We are not Jews. We are Africans!
bro i hail

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra by Sheriman(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2020
saaphiere:
Don't entrust your girl child to a male. Whether he's her father or blood brother.
The way men are abusing women these days is worrisome.
Madam keep quiet!! Don't base your judgement on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover / Soldier Kills Woman In Ondo Army Barracks (pics) / Housewife Caught In Lagos Stealing From A Supermarket (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.