Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Buhari: Trump Asked Me Why I’m Killing Christians, And I Replied… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Trump Asked Me Why I’m Killing Christians, And I Replied… (329 Views)

Buhari, Trump Won’t Be Forgotten In A Hurry – Fayose / Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari: Trump Asked Me Why I’m Killing Christians, And I Replied… by ChoiceArukwe: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2020
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), says United States President, Donald Trump, once called him into his office at the White House and asked him, “Why are you killing Christians?”

Buhari said though he was pained by the allegation, he took his time to explain to his US counterpart that the killings of Christians in Nigeria “has got nothing to do with ethnicity or religion.”

READ MORE https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/09/08/buhari-trump-asked-me-why-im-killing-christians-and-i-replied/

Re: Buhari: Trump Asked Me Why I’m Killing Christians, And I Replied… by realstars: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2020
ChoiceArukwe:
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (rePresident, “Why are you killing Christians?”

Buhari said tho he w he took his time to explain to his US counterpart that the killings of Christians in Nigeria “has got nothing to do with ethnicity or religion.”
/
But It Has Something To Do With Headsmen And Ak47.
Re: Buhari: Trump Asked Me Why I’m Killing Christians, And I Replied… by pharmagba: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2020
......then what has it got to do with?

If Trump actually did this, then all wrongdoing he had ever done is forgiven. Showing corncern for Nigeria from far away America is commendable

Back to the discussion, this answer by our President get k-leg
Re: Buhari: Trump Asked Me Why I’m Killing Christians, And I Replied… by skyblueking(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2020
How reliable is this information??
Re: Buhari: Trump Asked Me Why I’m Killing Christians, And I Replied… by Mynd44: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2020

(1)

"We Don't Want You Again, We Can't Do You Again"-adamawa Youths Boos Sen Binani / Flood: Hon. Ndakene Seeks For Assistance For Victims / Deputy Chief Whip Knocks Abia Gov, Describes Ikpeazu As Clueless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.