Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] (8138 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 10, 2020
If your teaching truly works One book should be enough to get any girl.

But you have released more than 1000 what does that say of u?

3 Likes

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 5:45am On Sep 10, 2020
iLegendd:
When you're a star and you're blessed, you'll have

1. Too many fans
2. Too many haters

Tip: Give your attention to your fans and only use the haters when you need some controversy to promote a product and after that, Laycon them and they'll become depressed and fade with time.

That's how stars do.
For ur small mind na u be superstar abi? Oya begin dance Azonto or skelewu. Ewú Gambia !!!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 5:47am On Sep 10, 2020
Meedon:

Eboh!
What part of igala are u from ?
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 5:48am On Sep 10, 2020
Bonatheripper:
If your teaching truly works One book should be enough to get any girl.

But you have released more than 1000 what does that say of u?
ilegendd come let me teach u how to become a copywritercheesy it's better than writing electronic books that dont sell. You've been marketing these crap since 2005 and you still havent sold a single copy.

It's like you have a talent in time wasting!!!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
ilegendd come let me teach u how to become a copywritercheesy it's better than writing electronic books that dont sell. You've been marketing these crap since 2015 and you still havent sold a single copy.

It's like you have a talent in time wasting!!!cheesy

And you've been stalking him since you registered on Nairaland
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Casan0va: 6:00am On Sep 10, 2020
Bonatheripper:

grin grin grin grin If this Chenzen guy is not paid by Ilegendd to keep his threads alive and thus increase viewership which in turn brings in money, then the Chenzen dude is a slave in love.

God, please I need someone like Chenzen in my life that would think tirelessly about me and help push my business without even earning a salary for his hard work. Amen

2 Likes

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 6:02am On Sep 10, 2020
Bonatheripper:

tongue
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 6:02am On Sep 10, 2020
Casan0va:

grin grin grin grin If this Chenzen guy is not paid by Ilegendd to keep his threads alive and thus increase viewership which in turn brings in money, then the Chenzen dude is a slave in love.

God, please I need someone like Chenzen in my life that would think tirelessly about me and help push my business without even earning a salary for his hard work. Amen
cheesy
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Benwallt(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

ODE in igala means : idol ... So are u saying ilegend is idol undecided
igala in Yoruba means 'deer' are you saying you are a deer?

1 Like

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by IjawKonsortium(m): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2020
I hear you
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Tony142: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2020
iLegendd:
iLegend Dictionary

Layconning

/ˈleɪkənɪŋ/

Noun

The act of being silent in a noisy place.
"Layconning is still a big part of great leaders."

Adjective

Having or characterized by silence.
"It's exhilarating seeing iLegend layconning frustrated haters."

cheesy
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by GeneralKoko(m): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2020
ambitiouschap17:
You have never met some razz ladies who has no joy

I hate those ones . This skill work most on Ajebo girls but you see those suffer girls??Na money them know .

1 Like

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by GeneralKoko(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2020
912:
It's interesting that she kept answering you with single syllables and still you think she is into you.

I pity those taking advice from you and even buying your books on chatting when you clearly lack game.

Dude she answered you with - 3 lol, 1 how and 1good morning. And I wonder how you managed to conclude that she was into you from all that?

FYI, just because someone typed lol it doesn't mean that they are actually laughing.

Guys if you want to be embarrassed by a girl please follow the advice above

It actually works but he didn't use the right lines . If you read hardon you'd know how to do this better . Op your lines suck tho
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2020
@GeneralKoko

It's easy for a Nigerian to say a car sucks or iPhone sucks. I can do better. Tell him to manufacture one and he will run. (The reason the country is backward and will probably remain this way 100 years from now).

Okay, fine, you can't manufacture one. Innoson took it upon himself and manufactured one and boom, he screams — this car is a moving coffin. (Our jobs on Earth as Nigerians is only to complain, run when it's time to be useful, and commit crime around the world).

What you read is an example out of many in the book called ChatDîcted. A car company has different make so you can choose what you want. Toyota doesn't manufacture Hilux only — they have other cars.

Let's put your manufacturing skill to a test and see if you won't give an excuse and run/redirect. Since what is posted above isn't worth it or it sucks, tell us how that conversation should've gone.

1 Like

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2020
To all the other abusers above, I'll reply you guys in 2021. My reply is worth being on the queue for.
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2020
GeneralKoko:

I hate those ones . This skill work most on Ajebo girls but you see those suffer girls??Na money them know .

You are right man
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by GeneralKoko(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2020
iLegendd:
@GeneralKoko

It's easy for a Nigerian to say a car sucks or iPhone sucks. I can do better. Tell him to manufacture one and he will run. (The reason the country is backward and will probably remain this way 100 years from now).

Okay, fine, you can't manufacture one. Innoson took it upon himself and manufactured one and boom, he screams — this car is a moving coffin.

What you read is an example out of many in the book called ChatDîcted. A car company has different make so you can choose what you want. Toyota doesn't manufacture Hilux only — they have other cars.

Let's put your manufacturing skill to a test and see if you won't give an excuse and run/redirect. Since what is posted above isn't worth it or it sucks, tell us how that conversation should've gone.

I have taken a break from the web of women make una flex! Since pussy is y'all goal all day.

1 Like

Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2020
@GeneralKoko

You just did as predicted. Tell a Nigerian man to do a better version of what he complained about and watch him run, redirect you to someone else, or give an excuse.

With this "excuse" behavior Nigerians have, I doubt if this country will ever smell greatness.

To my readers, did you see the hypocrisy? Someone took a break from the web of women, but always reading posts regarding women and attacking the poster.

Why can't he also take a break from reading and attacking?

The aim is just to abuse iLegend even when they are on break so they can feel like a pro while iLegend feels like an amateur. Isn't this a bad behavior?
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Meedon: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

What part of igala are u from ?

Olamaboro.
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by SlawG: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Following
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 3:53am On Sep 11, 2020
Meedon:

Olamaboro.
Thank u sir... Am from Idah .. Ugbetulu along Inachalo road..,
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Meedon: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Thank u sir... Am from Idah .. Ugbetulu along Inachalo road..,

Wow!

Nice to meet you.
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
Meedon:

Wow!
Nice to meet you.
Thank u sir... U are welcome.. Omaye ufedo
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Meedon: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Thank u sir...
U are welcome.. Omaye ufedo

Lol.

Oma enyo.
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Meedon:

Lol.
Oma enyo.
Ojokidenyo we ' .. ( may God bless u )......
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Adasun(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Boss! grin grin

na jeje,no rush them at all.na them go find u.
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Meedon: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Ojokidenyo we ' .. ( may God bless u )......

Ami.
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
iLegendd:
To all the other abusers above, I'll reply you guys in 2021. My reply is worth being on the queue for.
YOU TALK TOO MUCH and also over-estimate yourself.
Change your pattern of communication, it makes you look uncultured and childish.
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2020
This depressed gay @Kenplay won't leave me alone. Get a life and troll Seun.

I hate the rate at which you follow me around like Ozo.
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 12, 2020
iLegendd:
This depressed gay @Kenplay won't leave me alone. Get a life and troll Seun.

I hate the rate at which you follow me around like Ozo.
You are very quick to anger and always hide your anger behind sarcasm.
I mean no harm little boy, just try to learn from others.
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2020
I also mean no harm, my Oga. @Kenplay. Maybe, you didn't see the joke.

Any giveaway for the boys? Your boy is broke o.
Re: See How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Within 24 Hours [Picture] by Casan0va: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2020
Ilegendd the man grin grin grin

My book has been available for a while, is it possible to publish both in Amazon and Apple books?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Aphrodisiac? / How Many Relationships Have You Ever Been In? / Lady Taking Selfie Mistakingly Captures Unclad Guy Defecating (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.