Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

How Do I Stop Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Cheating? (8021 Views)

How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / Men ,can They Ever Stop Cheating / Y Cant 9ja Women Stop Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2011
yawn! as usual, she steps in and starts screaming her head off. what a way to post.
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by Goldieluks: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2011
watching a movie?^^ grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by Klinmanzor: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2011
First of all, You must have the fear of God. Know the rules and laws and the scriptural punishment for an adultery.

Then, you learn how to love your partner or mate. Imagine how you will feel if you find out that your mate is cheating on you.

Lastly, try to control your sexual emotion and pray to God that you want to stop your unholy conduct.
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by chikejude(m): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2011
this is a very serious issue. tell ur wife
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2011
chikejude:

this is a very serious issue. tell your wife

grin
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by gEE10(f): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2011
@ poster.
Confess all of ur sins to Jesus and give ur life to Him. Call upon him to give ur life a new meaning and direction that will please & glorify His Name. Do not be ashamed to seek Deliverance. Occupy urself with things of God. Go to bed & wake up with Him. Pray for divine guidance that will lead u to Powerfull & true Annointed men of God to assist in d deliverance. Mountain of Fire Ministries is one of such places u can get assistance.
I want to assume u're married. Teach ur spouse how u like it in bed, with patience though. Give ur life Jesus.
Change of association, like people u hang out with, will also help to drive away this evil spirit of adultry and fornication.
God bless u.
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by MiniDee: 10:23am On Feb 26, 2011
at MMM u r a dumbo
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2011
Emm. . . What bout unplugging ur Rod anytime u're leaving home? undecided
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by gEE10(f): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2011
pls d poster needs serious and valid advice and not craps. Imagine d response u would expect to receive when u're in need. Remember this is a forum for members and visitors to learn from.

Usefull advice pls.
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2011
gEE10:

@ poster.
Confess all of your sins to Jesus and give your life to Him. Call upon him to give your life a new meaning and direction that will please & glorify His Name. Do not be ashamed to seek Deliverance. Occupy urself with things of God. Go to bed & wake up with Him. Pray for divine guidance that will lead u to Powerfull & true Annointed men of God to assist in d deliverance. Mountain of Fire Ministries is one of such places u can get assistance.
I want to assume u're married. Teach your spouse how u like it in bed, with patience though. Give your life Jesus.
Change of association, like people u hang out with, will also help to drive away this evil spirit of adultry and fornication.
God bless u.

Atleast Our Pastor Just Gave a Useful advice wink

@ Op, I'ld advice U to love and cherish ur partner for who he/she Is, u're cheating today Is a result of not Acknowledging that God has giving to Ya.

Show her love and take it that She's worth Dying for, and that no other Lady out there Is better than her wink
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2011
you need the lord, simple!
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by xlfemzy(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2011
never trust a lady cos you can never satisfied them.
they are a problems in a man's life.
jst keep flex no tym to waste ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
na shit jare
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by kerryjossy(f): 12:32am On Feb 27, 2011
Determine to stop it n u'll c it happening, wink
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by chihakeem(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2011
To be frank about this cheaters are in a world of their own when they do it out of wed lock, but being a single and searching does not make you any close what should be described a cheater. (Adolph) http://alphamaledating..com
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by gcsay(f): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2011
once a player always a player, just try 2 avoid temptation, undecided
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by Olumogun: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2011
hmmmm!

Nairalanders! am not surprise that people find it difficult to give practical advice here because THERE SEEMS TO BE VERY FEW ONES IN THE HOUSE WHO HAD REPENTED OF RECENT FROM SUCH HABIT. (how can you give what you don't have)

If the poster had come here asking for what style to use in dis-virgin his neighbours daughter or how can he get to lay his children's teacher, trust NAIRALANDERS for experienced counsel.

@ poster, you choose the wrong place to ask for a good advice, when next you have a need for better counsel, look somewhere else. You don't go to ask a thief to tell you how to stop stealing (when all he thinks about is the next trick to employ in his unholy hobby).
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by justlook: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2011
you will surely stop when you catch your GF/wife in the act, shocked
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by Joyland(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2011
Read the Bible/Quran constantly and you will stop when you come across the final punishment for infidelity.
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2011
g csay:

once a player always a player, just try 2 avoid temptation, undecided

is that right?
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by Yeneks(f): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2011
Well, identifying that you have a problem is a good start. Let's be realistic, you telling your woman/man is gonna cause problems but it's necessary. Look for new things to do with your partner everyday. Even in bed, i mean especially in bed!
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by petphunt(m): 1:59am On Mar 01, 2011
[quote="llade"]I just want to stop.[/quote]

You cheating no one but you.
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by Jackieugo(f): 2:20am On Mar 01, 2011
If you love and care about the person you're with, you will stop. If you continue, it means you are weak-minded/hearted and then I feel sorry for your mate when they learn the truth undecided.
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2011
yeneks,
new things should be done in bed only. wink
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by roymary: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2011
Yeneks:

Look for new things to do with your partner everyday. Even in bed, i mean especially in bed!

Your lips are so kissable,edible and able. grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2011
you are here again with your toasting antics, roy!
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by thynu: 10:59am On Mar 02, 2011
First of all, u need to make up ur mind.
when ur mind is madeup then put all in God's hands
confess to God, ask for forgivness n atone ur ways.
the bibles says '' the mouth of confession is made unto ur salvation.
you work towards it and be open to ur Patner: tell him or her what the problem is.
both of will dialog abt the issue "" they say a problem share is half solved'
call me for more info
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by gonyix: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2011
biola44:

permanent solution: castration grin
You have so much hatred for men, why?
Y are your post so filled with anger and hatred?
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by gonyix: 7:17am On Mar 03, 2011
@nairalanders, let he/she without sin cast the first stone.
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by Yeneks(f): 5:50am On Mar 04, 2011
George_D:

yeneks,
new things should be done in bed only. wink
Hahaha wink
roymary:

Your lips are so kissable,edible and able. grin grin grin
Thank you sir! looolz!
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by annita19(f): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2011
Work on your conscience and you will be alright
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by Ekpoma1: 7:36am On Mar 04, 2011
Spend more time with ur wife. Always paint her picture in ur mind bcoz u can only feature what u picture.
Re: How Do I Stop Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2011
conscience is a terrible thing to destroy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Courses In The University That Have The Most Fvckable Babes. / Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) / Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.