Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu (750 Views)

Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra / Igbo Presidency Waste Of Time, Won’t End Biafra Agitation — Nnamdi Kanu / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu by 4Ebiscoo: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has asked the former governor of Abia state, Orji Uzor Kalu to stop commenting on plans to end the agitation for Biafra.

Recall that the Senate Chief Whip, in a statement released in Abuja on Tuesday, told President Muhammadu Buhari that he can convince the IPOB leader to come to Nigeria and end Biafra agitation.

The lawmaker added that Kanu will listen to him and stop the altercation between IPOB members and security personnel in the South-East

But reacting to the statement made by Orji Kalu, the IPOB leader, during a live broadcast on Radio Biafra on Wednesday evening, warned the Senator against coming to convince him to end the agitation of Biafra.

He noted that anybody coming to him with the intention of convincing him to drop the idea of Biafra will receive the treatment Ike Ekweremadu, a former Deputy Senate President, got in Germany last year.

Kanu warned that he has not mandated anybody to speak on his behalf to meet with the Nigerian government nor representative to negotiate to stop Biafra agitation.

The IPOB leader added that he will only meet the Nigerian government to show him the boundaries of “Biafra land and sign the necessary documents”

He said: “Anybody coming to me with intention of convincing me to drop the idea of Biafra, I can assure you what happened to Ike Ekweremadu will be a child’s play to such an individual. This is the era of saboteurs and we must be very careful.

“I have not mandated anybody to speak on my behalf or myself to meet with Nigeria government nor representative to negotiate to stop Biafra agitation. I will only meet the Nigerian government to show me the boundaries of Biafra land and sign the necessary documents.”

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/cant-convince-end-biafra-agitation-nnamdi-kanu-tells-orji-kalu/

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu by BrighterMe: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ok
Re: You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Don't mind that Ewu ausa of a man called kalu

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu by jlinkd78(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Orji Uzor Kalu one of d biggest efulefus

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu by Nadaken: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
This reply was quite warm than expected from kanu.

He and kalu must really have things between them for kalu constantly using his name in his presidency bid and getting little to no fireback

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu by Aufbauh(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Me singing ....Who let the dog out?
Who.... Who... Who!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu by Aboks(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ewu dis man na mad man kalu na any wer belle face na front
Re: You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu by PDJT: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
-Mazi, don’t mind Orji Kalu. He thinks today’s quest for Biafra is all about politics.

-Fulani terrorists are busy destroying farms in Bende, his local government area whilst he remains mute junketing all over their caliphate begging for political support. Ewu ofia!
Re: You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu by Charmingrascal(m): 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Aboks:
Ewu dis man na mad man kalu na any wer belle face na front

Your able Presidential candidate is who you are calling a mad man?
Do you want a madman to rule our Nation?
Re: You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu by Aboks(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Your able Presidential candidate is who you are calling a mad man?
Do you want a madman to rule our Nation?

Who go give am
Re: You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu by Cyberterror: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Rubbish. That's how he was making mouth till Atiku gave him some dollars and he told Igbos they can go ahead and vote for PDP.
Re: You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu by Charmingrascal(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Aboks:

Who go give am
Ndigbo
Re: You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu by Aboks(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Ndigbo
Kwenu
Re: You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu by kingzizzy: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
My dream is for the Igbo nation to have its own separate independent country and anyone who is trying to convince me to drop that dream and accept this Nigeria that has long failed, may thunder fire that persons left ynash
Re: You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu by yarimo(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
idiot if he can't, PYTHON will.
Re: You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu by ludd2018: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
We love Nk ....consistent n straight despite attempted bribe by Nigerian govt .
Re: You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu by kpakpankolo: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
people who are supporting this Hausa/Fulani country, is either direct or or indirect benefiting from the corrupt government

(1) (Reply)

2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up / What If War Breaks Out, What Will You Do? / Edo Election: Misleading Images Flood The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.