Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (35173 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by stephanie11: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

A Former Governor of Abia state, Orji Uzor Kalu has said that he can convince the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu to come back to Nigeria and end the agitation for Biafra.

Kalu, in a statement made available to the press in Abuja on Tuesday, said he that Kanu will listen to him.

"If the Federal Government permits me, I will go to the United Kingdom and negotiate with Nnamdi Kanu to return to Nigeria."

"I will convince him to drop the agitation for Biafra because our people don’t need it," Kalu said.

The Senate Chief Whip maintained that he is a believer in 'One Nigeria', adding that people of Nigeria are entangled with each other. He stated that Nigerians need to focus on is taking advantage of the country’s population to build a stronger economy.

https://politicsnigeria.com/i-can-bring-nnamdi-kanu-back-to-nigeria-convince-him-to-end-biafra-orji-kalu-tells-buhari/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by DrGoodman: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Oga, isi adiro gi mma.

469 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by flyingpig: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Do that and win presidency in 2023 cheesy

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Elysiana: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
SLAVE!!!

195 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Bigflamie(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mind your words so you won't lose some of your supporters.

Biafra is very sensitive to Igbos.

436 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by gangstarmonk(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
And what about those that were lost in the struggle.
Those that were injured or permanently deformed.

These people think the struggle is about them?
I bet, those that contributed nothing but hate in the struggle will be the first to hi-jack positions when The Struggle is Achieved.

Youths be wise, I'm in a govt house lounge and they are discussing 'BIAFRA'.
Big Men are scared. Greedy men are worried.
BTW, southern leaders doesn't like Kalu Orji.

I'm not a biafran now but when it is achieved, we'll rule.

DON'T BE USED.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Mgbadike80: 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
This idiot should know that APC would never give him their presidential ticket when better candidates like the current minister of foreign affairs (Onyeama) are there.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by NwaNimo1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
He's running out of cash abroad....he want's to come back

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by November1857(m): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
gangstarmonk:
And what about those that were lost in the struggle.
Those that were injured or permanently deformed.

These people think the struggle is about them?
I bet, those that contributed nothing but hate in the struggle will be the first to hi-jack positions when The Struggle is Achieved.

Youths be wise, I'm in a govt house lounge and they are discussing 'BIAFRA'.
Big Men are scared. Greedy men are worried.
BTW, southern leaders doesn't like Kalu Orji.

I'm not a biafran now but when it is achieved, we'll rule.

DON'T BE USED.
mmmm

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by ludd2018: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Orji talking trash. Igbos want Biafra. You are a traitor Orji uzor because u want to be the president

146 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by ZooOga: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
I believe he can do so with no problem. His connection is open for business. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by limeta(f): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
What then do you do with boko haram and fulani headsmen.
Mr man what make you think Biafra is about you and under your control

Ex convict dream on

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by omenka(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
I pray he never stops the agitation. Amen.

I want biafra to come to fruition, amen.

119 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by omenka(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
ludd2018:
Orji talking trash. Igbos want Biafra. You are a traitor Orji uzor because u want to be the president
Biggest trash he's ever spoken.

I sincerely pray Biafra becomes a sovereign country, extricated from Nigeria, possibly within the month, year, or next year, amen.

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by loopman: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
One of the sponsors of Ipob teasing us on how he can end Biafra agitation

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by favor914: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bigflamie:
Mind your words so you won't lose some of your supporters.

Biafra is very sensitive to Igbos.
Biafra? A vague illusion at best.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by favor914: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
omenka:
Biggest trash he's ever spoken.

I sincerely pray Biafra becomes a sovereign country, extricated from Nigeria, possibly within the month, year, or next year, amen.
if you would be alive in 2091?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Odua republic is here to stay like Amotekun if you like cancel brafia am less concern When time comes odua republic will stay

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by omenka(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
favor914:
if you would be alive in 2091?
That is immaterial. No one can even be sure they'd see the next minute or hour.

The point is, I pray the country is carved out of Nigeria SOONEST, hopefully within the year, or latest, next year, amen.

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Dubuqueee: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Guyman02: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu won't behave like Gana the Benue militia leader who just accepted amnesty from Governor Ortom and was murdered by soldiers who laid ambush for him and his followers as they were going to meet the Governor. Gana like Nnamdi Kanu has been a torn in the flesh of Fulani militia who kill Nigerians with FG support for landgrabing.
Orji Uzor Kalu is seen already by many Igbos as sellout

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Neroiam(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lol.. Well truly most igbos are not too keen In division..
But is best we go for regional government..
Each region should hustle for their well been...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Do us a favour, you and him should trip and fall inside Lagos lagoon, nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Sagay212: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
In other words, many has a price.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by hollywater: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Saboteur

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Dailymice: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
shocked
Re: Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Commander Takes Over Boko Haram War / Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture / Oluwo Akanbi: Yorubas Will Lose More In War Against Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.