Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo (24746 Views)

INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video) / Dino Melaye Barred From INEC Headquarters (VIDEO) / Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by passiveincome01: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Zetty177x: 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Edo, Obaseki, pls protect ur INEC office
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by factoryreset2: 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
yenereal:
Is this country not funny enough? I fear who no fear this country.

Lol calculated
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:27am On Sep 11, 2020
This country Na big time comedy
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Queenserah26(f): 12:31am On Sep 11, 2020
We know what it is undecided What a country
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by stevenosa(m): 12:38am On Sep 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not surprised

Haaa....weed .....
So i comments two times without knowing

You are not a real niggarrr
Instead of you to advise me to smoke enough so i can become the most high......you are telling me to give my life to the most high

May you perish with your desire.
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Kenbills: 1:36am On Sep 11, 2020
� "See The Shortest Councilor in NIGERIA".
View Pics here �http:///viral_news
���
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not surprised

Haaa....weed .....

Instead of you to advise me to smoke enough so i can become the most high......you are telling me to give my life to the most high
Repent of your scamming ways.
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 11, 2020
Adamkeyj:
Even damnnn nigga was confused .had to repost a second time..naija is a joke o
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by JAMO4REAL1(m): 2:53am On Sep 11, 2020
no card reader In this election 4+4=8 Aketi is a goal
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Kay25(m): 2:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not surprised

Haaa....weed .....

I am your best nigaar no matter how much u smoke high u cant e the most high rather you end up early with death which I don't want for you all do ones we no tell you truth are killing you ni my padi pls pls pls stop it am your surest niggar oo
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by HRMK: 3:52am On Sep 11, 2020
SABOTAGE
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 11, 2020
while fire was ongoing, INEC has already reported 5100 cards burnt and come to think of it a container just caught fire from the blues.
This country is not ready for progress.
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by One4me: 4:04am On Sep 11, 2020
Rgade:
Na so. This one na just opening ceremony to reassure the Nigerian populace who were already feeling apprehensive,that this is going to be yet again another traditional APC headed election marred by irregularities.
It has to be done the APC way.

Your idea deoes not add up.
Akeredolu of APC is believed to be poised to win Ondo State.
Infact, his chances are rated at about 85% of winning, with all the rubbish happening in the camp of PDP, with all teh decamping from APC, to PDP then to one other unknown Party, with all the disarray in the camp of other parties, Akeredolu/APC does not need to do anything more, to win the Ondo Governorship election.

But on the contrary, it is those in PDP especially, who have less than 15% chance of winning the Ondo election, inmy opinion, who have the mptive to ensure the election does not hold or if it holds, PVC cant be used so that they can perfect their usual, PDP rigging tactics.

What l think happened is that PDP paid a Staff of INEC to set fire to the Office, hoping that Manual voting will be reverted to
If only we had good forensic experts, this crime can be solved within 3days.
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by One4me: 4:07am On Sep 11, 2020
saseremichael:
Hurray!!!
Nigeria is 60 Years old!
Celebrate the Diamond Jubilee with us!

Happy Independence Anniversary in advance.
www.instagram.com/vohnigeria

Young Generation of Scammers! Just like their Looting Elders
What are you celebrating?
angry angry

That T-shirt that costs less than #500 to make?
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:57am On Sep 11, 2020
Kbabs02:
About 5000 card readers destroyed

Nigeria is the only country in the world governed by thieves
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 11, 2020
They must blame PDP for the inferno
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by 4tomandchi: 6:22am On Sep 11, 2020
When APC is interested in an election this is the kind of headlines you hear.

As for Edo the want to relegate Oshiomohle to the note book of political history.

Edo Vote wisely
Edo Vote continuity
Edo Vote Obaseki!!!
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by hatiri(m): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2020
grin grin i dey fear who no fear naija
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by jay7(m): 6:44am On Sep 11, 2020
Lolz the fire Shock Una The thing know shock me again ooooo
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Angel2006: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2020
One4me:

Infact, his chances are rated at about 85% of winning, with all the rubbish happening in the camp of PDP, with all teh decamping from APC, to PDP then to one other unknown Party, with all the disarray in the camp of other parties, Akeredolu/APC does not need to do anything more, to win the Ondo Governorship election.

But on the contrary, it is those in PDP especially, who have less than 15% chance of winning the Ondo election, inmy opinion, who have the mptive to ensure the election does not hold or if it holds, PVC cant be used so that they can perfect their usual, PDP rigging tactics.

What l think happened is that PDP paid a Staff of INEC to set fire to the Office, hoping that Manual voting will be reverted to

Bros, you are a fool! Does this your nonsense add up. E ti go ju!
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Angel2006: 6:59am On Sep 11, 2020
ubecharles:
They must blame PDP for the inferno

Na their way. Useless APC Government!!
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by AreaFada2: 7:04am On Sep 11, 2020
ValCon888:
This country is a shithole.
It seems Trump was on point there again.
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Angel2006: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

Nigeria is the only country in the world governed by thieves

Day time thieves, they don’t even hide to steal anymore. They have turned this country upside down. Old people behaving anyhow. They forget they will die one day. That’s how that old idiot Kekemeke was saying he has ak47 guns, he’s a militant, the federal might will come and rig for them and yahaya bello that his people are suffering will come and use money to buy votes in ondo state. A father saying all this because of greed and power forgetting he has children. How did we get this this point!!
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Angel2006: 7:10am On Sep 11, 2020
One4me:

Am from ondo state and I know people are tired of Aketis government.. they are suffering and very angry .. stop saying nonsense and making yourself loook stupid.
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Jostoman: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2020
yenereal:
Is this country not funny enough? I fear who no fear this country.
why is akeredolu so desperate like this, the man want to win ondo election by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by RillJ(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2020
kentrowiz:
A well calculated act.

You're welcome to another Episode of Naija nah cruise�

Sit back, grab pop corn and enjoy

Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2020
Destroy the card readers, say they are not enough, go to the back when everything is done and rigging justifying, well it is been long Nigeria have been corrupt so let's ride on..
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by awa(m): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2020
This happened in the West? I don't know what to believe again. Edo no be Lagos indeed
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Deborah98(f): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Oh I remember they have governorship election coming up in no distant time,hmmmmmm too bad undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 / Governor Obiano's Family Photo, What's Yours Like? / Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.