Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo (24745 Views)

INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video) / Dino Melaye Barred From INEC Headquarters (VIDEO) / Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2020
They don start, the sequel is coming out soon.
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Essence20(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2020
Smart move to ensure efficient rigging grin
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Fedrams: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Card readers were inflammable. If one of the card reader with anode by any chance face a corrupt inec officer in an angle of 1m and above degree cent, the anode ray will send a signal to hell to release fire. That was the reason
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2020
an implicating evidence has just been delibratly been burnt
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Angel2006: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2020
Fedrams:
Card readers were inflammable. If one of the card reader with anode by any chance face a corrupt inec officer in an angle of 1m and above degree cent, the anode ray will send a signal to hell to release fire. That was the reason

������
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by tillo4real(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2020
APC are trying add to rig the election
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Abimloaded(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2020
Bluucollar:
We are in business of building a creative economy, send us a WhatsApp message if you fit the below description

How do we chat you on WhatsApp?
Your contact isn't on the advert
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by One4me: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Angel2006:

Bros, you are MY FATHER a fool! Does this your nonsense add up. MY FATHER ti go ju!

Fixed!
You have showned that your Father is a Compound fool because he did not train you properly.
Omo'ale
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by One4me: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Angel2006:

Am from ondo state and I know people are tired of Aketis government.. they are suffering and very angry .. stop saying nonsense and making yourself loook stupid.

Ofcourse, there are a few Vagabonds like you in Ondo State so that does not surpise me. shocked shocked grin
The bigger problem is your useless father who shirked his responsibility of using a Condom at the appropriate time, only to saddle Ondo state with an Omo'ale like you.
undecided undecided
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by ronaldbecky(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kbabs02:
About 5000 card readers destroyed
lolz...there is real money in polictrick..
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by ronaldbecky(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Rgade:
Na so. This one na just opening ceremony to reassure the Nigerian populace who were already feeling apprehensive,that this is going to be yet again another traditional APC headed election marred by irregularities.
It has to be done the APC way.
Lolz no d way..na them get d way
Re: Fire Guts INEC Headquarters In Ondo by Tonitoniton(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kbabs02:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fire-guts-inec-headquarters-in-ondo/

Yea, another drama...........

more draaaaamaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LP Gubernatorial Candidate Commissions Party Office In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration / Adedotun Niyi Adebayo And Morenikeji's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.