Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? (2327 Views)

The World's Most Dangerous Snake Had Just Been Discovered / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfish Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by alagha: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2011
a wife's monthly income is 6 times higher than her husband , yet she still wants 80% of his own monthly income as part of the house up.why? please your views are highly welcome.
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by babyme1(f): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2011
She is greedy and selfish

1 Like

Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by MMM2(m): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2011
dere is love in sharing.
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by r231(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2011
baby.me:

She is greedy and selfish

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by 190: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2011
shes a thief and a gold digger

1 Like

Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by pwiz(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2011
190:

shes a thief and a gold digger
Infact na diamond digger!!! lol

1 Like

Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2011
alagha:

a wife's monthly income is 6 times higher than her husband , yet she still wants 80% of his own monthly income as part of the house up.why? please your views are highly welcome.

where does her whole share go ?
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by spawnx: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2011
She's keeping him in check. LESS MONEY and he ain't gonna see any bum outside. He will always be on his toe.
Another scheme to control MAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by ifyalways(f): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2011
alagha:

Good a thing they both are honest with themselves,each knows what the other earns.
she wants or the man gives?Both are different issues.Men with killer pride and ego wud insist of dropping even all their income just to prove they are the man of the house.
Could also be that the woman was earning less in the past and the man earning and contributing more rubbed it at her face.
The babe get heart sha. shocked wont conclude she is greedy till i hear the woman's version.
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2011
please, bro, pay the bills or just shut up already
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by obowunmi(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2011
A real man pays the bills. If he was single, won't he do this for himself --- so kini big deal
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by Zahnda(f): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2011
He thought she was joking when she said: What's yours is mine and what's mine's mine.
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by Pweety4me(f): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2011
spawnx:

She's keeping him in check. LESS MONEY and he ain't gonna see any bum outside. He will always be on his toe.
Another scheme to control MAN!!!
I'm listening shocked. . lol cheesy tongue
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by Dsense(m): 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2011
OP.
Let her have access to 80% of yours and you can have 80% to her gross too . . . .And tell me who's smarter. wink
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by 25omega(m): 1:31am On Feb 25, 2011
if they are sharing the bills and it just happens that his share is 80% of his pay then so be it. he needs to up his work game and make some more money too so when he pays his share it wouldn't be 80% of his check. if the shoes were on the other foot the story will be different
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 25, 2011
If they want peace and mind in that union then the man has to pay his share of the home so that when problems arise, he can't be thrown out from a house that he rightfully paid half of. If she pays it all, she may someday say:"its MY house blablabla"
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by Ladyjide(f): 6:13am On Feb 25, 2011
None of the above, He is the man of the household and should take that responsibility accordingly! How does she act is a better question?
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by alagha: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2011
obowunmi:

A real man pays the bills. If he was single, won't he do this for himself --- so kini big deal
including fueling of the cars & hair do abi?
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2011
alagha:

including fueling of the cars & hair do abi?

, and is that a big deal for the 'head of the house'.or do u want to switch roles?
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by filnaija: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2011
This thread is funny!!!! Anyway, this is how me and my Nigerian husband do…We have our business and it is run by the two of us, he also have his own money and I also have my own…But, we know how much is in the bank account of each other. We know each others atm card password, we can leave our atm with each other. Sometimes, I can ask him to withdraw money for me and he can also ask me to withdraw money for him…He’s the one paying for all the house bills. I keep my money, even him he doesn’t want to touch my money because that money is our back up. I mean, in case we run out of cash or there’s an emergency, we will not worry…If I need to buy something and I have cash, I don’t need to ask from him…But we share our money to buy properties in abroad and in Nigeria . And maybe, 3 years from now we will stay in Nigeria for good…In that case, all our savings will be transfer to Nigeria, even my savings in my own country.
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by Phate07(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2011
alagha:

She's a greedy GOLD DIGGER! sad sad
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by Goldieluks: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2011
Phate07:

She's a greedy GOLD DIGGER! sad sad

wetin consign you,are you married?? shocked shocked grin
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by Phate07(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2011

Yeah, i knew you would defend her, CHIEF GOLD DIGGER. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by Goldieluks: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2011
cheap phathead. angry angry broke as s nigga.
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by Phate07(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2011

Not broke! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by MrsChima(f): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2011
If the man married the woman knowing that how she is WHY are YOU HAVING ISSUES WITH IT?
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by Goldieluks: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2011
Phate07:

Not broke! angry angry

ok,but you is ''nigga'' and a ss??
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by Phate07(m): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2011

Goldie,this mutation is not good for your health. sad
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by Goldieluks: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2011
Lol,aiight Doc.
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by Odunnu: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2011
She's neither.
Only placing the hussy in his rightful position as the breadwinner!
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2011
No comment cuz my wife's income will never be higher than mine,
Re: Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife? by MrsChima(f): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2011
SMH@Reality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person / Most Intelligent Girls Are Not Pretty / Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.