Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win (16408 Views)

'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position / Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata / I Don't Know My Best Position, I Still See Myself As A Winger : Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by xynerise: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2020
Na so them dey always talk before season begins. Na sack go end am las las
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Adakintroy: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2020
Nice one lampard you have my respect even as a gunners. I know with the right players you will do great. Guardoila/klupp no get two head. It's mind over matter.

As for we gunners well I say we want the league.

People are like gunner done de try, I see them finishing fourth. Am like keep your fourth compliment to yourselves. we pass that shiiit now. we want the league. Now we know we can beat top side easily why settle for fourth?

the other fans, They arrange themselve not base in improvement of performance but base on natural biase. I understand no problem.

But I see us winning the league. We have a coach that is not average mind. I saw his set up against man. City and I laugh at people..you pips can't see it right?. Well wait for it it's coming! and it will hit you all hard this season. It will seem am bragging ..but yes i am.

For a start. This team is starting to play out from the back. Against very high pressing sides. It doesn't get any more hard pressing than Liverpool or man city. no errors was made. At least no costly ones. This is the first sign of confidence. One that display strength with no fear.

Another thing is their passing movement. Arsenal can easily hold on to play and pass their way easily from scarily tight positions. It amazes me. Now it was not that we sneaked a win against easily the top three side in the league in our lead to the f.a cup( chelasea., Liverpool, mancity).

We actually outplayed played them. City did not get a shot on target till late into the second half so was Liverpool. Usually it was a score first, then defend with your life. We score and we continued to play till the end. In other words we went toe to two with the big guns and came out top. One strike might have been considered accidental,.two.coincidental. but against three top sides in a row.? I say give it to us. The arsenal train has arrived.

This season will be defining. Arteta is adding to the squad and the board is showing they are willing to back him up. am also happy he is getting the best out of players ordinarily were written off. mustafi, is something else now. Niles has improved considerably. xhaka, even elneny back from loan was superb in the community shield.

I don't know what to say. Other than wait for it. More players are on their way. this piece will come together. Gunners for life.

2 Likes

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by CheedyJ(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2020
Merimental:

Transfer market get Win again grin na wa o
E get oo & Chelsea has won it based on the exciting talents they’ve signed but how they’d gel is a different ball game entirely..
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by rapid101(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2020
kenzysmith:
Keep quiet and stay humble don't be like jose .calm down and make your new signings play as a unit build your team around pulusic and don't sell Kante go for liechester city golie then u good to go. I just dey pity Abraham that Werner na beast
na now d Abraham go regret why em no place for Naija

it ll end in premium tears for him
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by RTSC: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2020
Chelsea will finish atleast third this season

Tottrnham will make top four.
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by NWAZURUMEE: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Carry on Lamp, God gat your back
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Gluton: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2020
Good utterance
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by ojaysam25(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2020
Adakintroy:
Nice one lampard you have my respect even as a gunners. I know with the right players you will do great. Guardoila/klupp no get two head. It's mind over matter.

People are like gunner done de try, I see them finishing fourth. Am like keep your fourth compliment to yourselves. we pass that shiiit now. we want the league. Now we know we can beat top side easily why settle for fourth?

the other fans, They arrange themselve not base in improvement of performance but base on natural biase. I understand no problem.

But I see us winning the league. We have a coach that is not average mind. I saw his set up against man. City and I laugh at people..you pips can't see it right?. Well wait for it it's coming! and it will hit you all hard this season. It will seem am bragging ..but yes i am.

For a start. This team is starting to play out from the back. Against very high pressing sides. It doesn't get any more hard pressing than Liverpool or man city. no errors was made. At least no costly ones. This is the first sign of confidence. One that display strength with no fear.

Another thing is their passing movement. Arsenal can easily hold on to play and pass their way easily from scarily tight positions. It amazes me. Now it was not that we sneaked a win against easily the top three side in the league in our lead to the f.a cup( chelasea., Liverpool, mancity).

We actually outplayed played them. City did not get a shot on target till late into the second half so was Liverpool. Usually it was a score first, then defend with your life. We score and we continued to play till the end. In other words we went toe to two with the big guns and came out top. One strike might have been considered accidental,.two.coincidental. but against three top sides in a row.? I say give it to us. The arsenal train has arrived.

This season will be defining. Arteta is adding to the squad and the board is showing they are willing to back him up. am also happy he is getting the best out of players ordinarily were written off. mustafi, is something else now. Niles has improved considerably. xhaka, even elneny back from loan was superb in the community shield.

I don't know what to say. Other than wait for it. More players are on their way. this piece will come together. Gunners for life.
All this episode for a mediocre team...las las we no where del go end...
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by jethro2013(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Ok,you came to count bridge right?...
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Chris2863(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2020
melodyogonna:
You'll finish 6th Lampy, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal will finish 4th and 5th respectively. Liverpool will finish 3rd, Manchester City will finish 2nd while Manchester United will clench the title, this is my Urim grin grin

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Bahamas95(m): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2020
He did well last season even without signing any player, I believe with the acquisition of the new players he will do better.

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by eitsei(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
Manchester united , you see that name ?
That's Chelsea's biggest fear grin
why would Chelsea be fearing Man U? based on what?
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Ygrette(f): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2020
Super Frankie! Blues all day everyday day..
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Ygrette(f): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2020
Adakintroy:

The positivity in your analysis is endearing indeed. I enjoyed it.
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2020
LETS DO IT AGAIN OH BLUES.
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by profmallor: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Lampard could still have done so well with this squad of last season, he could easily have had a blend of old folks and new energetic players to create a formidable Chelsea team, but all I saw last season was a distraught team, confusion and a lot in-team division. Lampard was a great player but has not been a charismatic nor strategic coach. i hope he gets it right, but i doubt he will, the empty stadium allows a rare view into how quiet he is at talking too his players. The likes of Mouriho and Conte were very animated at the side lines which yields results, even Sarri was not so out of his wits. Chelsea is too big for Lampard to handle, we need a more experienced Coach
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by shyvicky: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Copied from Williams in arriving to arsenal
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Brezz101: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kingpele:
Great ambition though but I know that u know you are not going to get passed Liverpool, mancity or even man u, for now, just dey manage europa for now.. Beans in pot will not remain hard forever your own beans go done...
Europa keh? Guy we dey champions league without dis investment. This season we all die there with Liverpool and man city. Man U is out of the picture sorry ���

1 Like

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Adakintroy: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
ojaysam25:

All this episode for a mediocre team...las las we no where del go end...

Indeed you don't.
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Djamel(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
melodyogonna:
You'll finish 6th Lampy, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal will finish 4th and 5th respectively. Liverpool will finish 3rd, Manchester City will finish 2nd while Manchester United will clench the title, this is my Urim grin grin

He won't finish 6th bro.... My reason is, if he could use bunch of inexperienced academy boys and he finished 6th....what will he do with bunch of exposed,champions league recruit with an already experienced academy boys?

I'm a cule... The premiership shouldnt sleep on Lampard....he'll be very hot.

"this is football anything can happen "

......I'd be disappointed though.... But it's unlikely .

... I sure know I'll make alot of money from Chelsea this season.

1 Like

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Finnestgreat: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Jonzzz club,yeye manager
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by WorkTheTalk(m): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Time to work the talk, oga Lampard.
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by HonourableUche(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
It depends on what he wants to win
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by guychidile: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
then win for us,wpl and cl...period
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by guychidile: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
then win for us EPL and CL trophy...period
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by researcherdotcom(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
melodyogonna:
truly your own urim not Jehovah own
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Exonerate1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Bornfool:
But that won't stop Bayern from giving you 7 every time you meet them

Says someone who supports Barca..
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by jacoik(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
melodyogonna:
I no know why to slap u now just dey hungry me
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
melodyogonna:
Keep dreaming.
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Monroe69w: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2020

Join Now: W W W . F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

Are you interested in earning up to N20,000 daily from digital investments?

Do you have little or no knowledge on how you can earn good money from Digital investments like Stock trading, forex market trading and cryptocurrencies?

Just like copy-trading, with the help of experienced digital investment managers, do you know you can earn high ROI daily?

With $100, you can earn about $15 every blessed day straight to your Nigeria bank account for a month.

All you need to do is sign up right now, make a deposit of your investment amount and chose the right management plan for yourself and you get credited daily....the only issue you might have is that you didn't invest more.

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
melodyogonna:

Lol, it's obvious to only you not me. I think Man United has good enough squad to win the league if they can stay injury free
the only league Man utd can win is the Europa league and we saw how they failed woefully a couple of weeks back...baba just be calming down abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lewandowski Reaches Bundesliga Goal Milestone / Lionel Messi Makes History With 100th Goal For Argentina / NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.