Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win (16413 Views)

'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position / Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata / I Don't Know My Best Position, I Still See Myself As A Winger : Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Dikachi9(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dey think we came here to play

We will show them pepper this coming season
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Nmezor(f): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=Nickymezor post=93805252]Chelsea has to be on fire next season]

1 Like

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by earnit3: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
Oh
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by melodyogonna(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
the only league Man utd can win is the Europa league and we saw how they failed woefully a couple of weeks back...baba just be calming down abeg
Joke is on you mate, na champions league man utd dey play grin grin
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
melodyogonna:

Joke is on you mate, na champions league man utd dey play grin grin
for your information, the third team at the end of champions league group matches gets automatically relegated to the Europa league.....I know what am saying bro, Man utd ain't sh*t....I should know am an Ex Man utd supporter cool
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
melodyogonna:

Lol, it's obvious to only you not me. I think Man United has good enough squad to win the league if they can stay injury free
With all those mechanical players with no flair and flavour?
They play football like its a punishment.
Typical England team...10yrs,no league I am sure.
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by melodyogonna(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Baawahala:

With all those mechanical players with no flair and flavour?
They play football like its a punishment.
Typical England team...10yrs,no league I am sure.
Mechanical players? What Manchester United have you been watching? grin grin grin we have Martial, Rashford, Greenwood, Bruno, Pogba, Fred, Matic - Players that can dance with the ball grin grin
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
melodyogonna:

Mechanical players? What Manchester United have you been watching? grin grin grin we have Martial, Rashford, Greenwood, Bruno, Pogba, Fred, Matic - Players that can dance with the ball grin grin
Dance ni dance ko
Although I see only Bruno,others are mechanical
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by emmyw(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
melodyogonna:
You'll finish 6th Lampy, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal will finish 4th and 5th respectively. Liverpool will finish 3rd, Manchester City will finish 2nd while Manchester United will clench the title, this is my Urim grin grin
Dont Know Why Man Utd Fans Doesn't Have Sense Like This?
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by melodyogonna(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Baawahala:

Dance ni dance ko
Although I see only Bruno,others are mechanical
You think Bruno is more technical than Pogba, Martial and Rashford? cheesy cheesy
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by melodyogonna(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
emmyw:
Dont Know Why Man Utd Fans Doesn't Have Sense Like This?
Swerve oga! It's my Urim not yours sad
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Rico94: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
For now i can only say; let's watch and see where he will end up for now nothing is certain.
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
melodyogonna:

You think Bruno is more technical than Pogba, Martial and Rashford? cheesy cheesy
Those 3 you mentioned are more like pick,run and follow the ball players
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Komu1048(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Beedude:
I pray it won't end in SACK.

To whom much is given, much is sack is expected
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Spidermon: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2020
melodyogonna:
You'll finish 6th Lampy, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal will finish 4th and 5th respectively. Liverpool will finish 3rd, Manchester City will finish 2nd while Manchester United will clench the title, this is my Urim grin grin

I am a Man Utd fan too but let's not whyne ourselves
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Omotee2000(m): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2020
The blues 4 life cool
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Ayobami7(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2020
okay
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by melodyogonna(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2020
Spidermon:

I am a Man Utd fan too but let's not whyne ourselves
Have faith, believe grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho / NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 / Manchester United Reportedly Preparing £60 Million Bid For Willian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.