Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM (44027 Views)

Lil Baby Regrets Collab With Davido | Davido Replies / Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo / Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Churchill6767: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
BF69BF:
Davido is still better than burna boy sha.

But we're not ready for this conversation.

Nice comedy.

2 Likes

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
See why there's extremism in Nigeria na. Jobless people just carry another person's matter and start running with it

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by obayendo1010(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
holuwajobar:
With all the problem we are all facing in this country, na davido and burna boy clash be all these one problem ...

If we die today the problem won't be solve still...kindly let people enjoy their life before they die of depression trying to figure the way out of Nigeria problem...

3 Likes

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Lexusgs430: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Rafaeluv:
Someone should pls help me with 2k

uba…pls

Here you go.......

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Jaxxcode: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
They all need to calm down

Na me talk

[right][/right] grin
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by weedfada(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
ForeThinker:
Ma Niccur froggy

You will always be too much of something for someone: too big, too loud, too soft, too edgy. If you round out your edges, you lose your edge.

Real sh*t!!

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Princerichi0(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The song is completely trash ..
The lyrics is woeful.
The vibe is terrible

I wonder how ppu listens to his song seff ..
Frog vooiccce..

Davido is not a match for burna even dou I'm not a burna fan..
I only listen to Roddy rich pop smoke and reminisce..

No cap 100%✓
Twice on Friday

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by officialfestus(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
SuperSupremo:
How Nigerian people see themselves vrs who they really are.........
haha
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Kingrefreshed: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The lyrics is woeful.
The vibe is terrible

Frog vooiccce..

No cap 100%✓
Twice on Friday

Na you mumu worse ,what is Pop Smoke contributing to Nigeria or Nigerians.

For your Wowo mind you are foreign....... Amoeba

5 Likes

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Siberia01(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
still waiting for the day Nigerian youths on twitter will argue about innovation and technology invented by a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by RexTramadol1: 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
I’m not too much of a fan of either

Infact I liked Burna only when he got Grammy nomination

Going through both songs’ lyrics

Burna Boy is actually cooler sha, he made more sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Joshmanuel10(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
grin grin
Ppl do take music too serious
sad
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Lamanii22(f): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Tunex252:
yes

Is it a good phone... How's the camera like?
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Softgamer: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
i am a confirmed davido fan but burnboy monster is greater than davido tracks. do you think its beans for usa to be reviewing your song. just go everywhere on youtube and see how they are reviewing burnaboy monster. personally i prefer davido fem to monster.

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Wizzyflexx: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The lyrics is woeful.
The vibe is terrible

Frog vooiccce..

No cap 100%✓
Twice on Friday
Pop smoke and roddy....2001 children grin

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Fighting for people wey don make there money, they dont even know if you exist, thats the last thing i wud do except they give me 2million dollars

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by MAJORBANKZ(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The song is completely trash .. The lyrics is woeful. The vibe is terrible
I wonder how ppu listens to his song seff .. Frog vooiccce..
Davido is not a match for burna even dou I'm not a burna fan.. I only listen to Roddy rich pop smoke and reminisce..
No cap 100%✓ Twice on Friday
FEM

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
morgstreme:

Your late WRETCHED illiterate father is the worst thing to happen to you..
Fool my father completed his education abroad and he's a lot better than your poor sorry ass

2 Likes

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by MAJORBANKZ(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The song is completely trash .. The lyrics is woeful. The vibe is terrible
I wonder how ppu listens to his song seff .. Frog vooiccce..
Davido is not a match for burna even dou I'm not a burna fan.. I only listen to Roddy rich pop smoke and reminisce..
No cap 100%✓ Twice on Friday
I don't think you listen to Roddy rich more than i do
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Kingbuhari(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
I did not believe I wasted my mb on this noise
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Iamvetlander(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lamanii22:
Can anyone help me with their review on infinix hot 9 x655c.. Thank you
Great phone Bro.
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Lamanii22(f): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Iamvetlander:

Great phone Bro.

Oh okay thank you... Like the camera and everything is alright?
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Iamvetlander(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lamanii22:

Oh okay thank you... Like the camera and everything is alright?

Yes bro, perfect

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Lamanii22(f): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Iamvetlander:

Yes bro, perfect

Okay thank you
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by CaseSensitive(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wasted good instrumentals on a rubbish song delivery. Won't be listening to that twice

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Slowmoe68: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2020

Join Now: W W W . F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

Are you interested in earning up to N20,000 daily from digital investments?

Do you have little or no knowledge on how you can earn good money from Digital investments like Stock trading, forex market trading and cryptocurrencies?

Just like copy-trading, with the help of experienced digital investment managers, do you know you can earn high ROI daily?

With $100, you can earn about $15 every blessed day straight to your Nigeria bank account for a month.

All you need to do is sign up right now, make a deposit of your investment amount and chose the right management plan for yourself and you get credited daily....the only issue you might have is that you didn't invest more.

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Cmanforall: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Rafaeluv:
Olaore Tunde Adewunmi sir
What's your highest level of education?
What skills do you possess?
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by farem: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The lyrics is woeful.
The vibe is terrible

Frog vooiccce..

No cap 100%✓
Twice on Friday

This is from someone who never achieved anything in public o
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Lamiri(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
Exonerate1:
Fem>>>>>Twice as tall.

Just Facts cool

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Drew13: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Exonerate1:
Fem>>>>>Twice as tall.

Just Facts cool
The song Na overhyped thrash
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Madibah(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wizzyflexx:
Pop smoke and roddy....2001 children grin

Reminisce seff na 2001 seeff?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Hottest Songs In Nigeria Right Now! / Where Is Tosin Jegede (And Others)? / Why Do Igbo Artistes Sing In Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.