Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM (44030 Views)

Lil Baby Regrets Collab With Davido | Davido Replies / Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo / Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Mvena(f): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The song is completely trash ..
The lyrics is woeful.
The vibe is terrible

I wonder how ppu listens to his song seff ..
Frog vooiccce..

Davido is not a match for burna even dou I'm not a burna fan..
I only listen to Roddy rich pop smoke and reminisce..

No cap 100%✓
Twice on Friday
My guy! Roddy Ricch any day
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
morgstreme:

See idiot!

I completed my own education in Brunel University in the UK..

Is that a big deal

To school abroad?

Nonsense...

Poverty drenched soul..

Shut up you fool illiterate attending uk mushrooms sch that's your achievement. Go and collect your 30k salary from buhari media commission

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Sammyolis: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
If u pple lik kill urself
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Wfsholla90(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
You still don't get it. Democracy is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria, trust me the next government will be 3* worse.
Now I don't really blame bokites, just give them an Islamic state, give Biafran their freedom... Let everyone try their system and see the one that works.
Skynet45:
angry Fight for people who don't know if they exist. Lazy peeps everywhere

Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria angry cry
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Zamani121: 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
Cmanforall:

Your name?

Send me too abeg
Polaris bank
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Okpotud(m): 2:55am On Sep 12, 2020
LegendHero:

What kind of gun are they battling with?
grin
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by brandmix: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Crap
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by morgstreme: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Skynet45:

Shut up you fool illiterate attending uk mushrooms sch that's your achievement. Go and collect your 30k salary from buhari media commission

You OBVIOUSLY have NOT been to the UK to have called Brunel mushroom school..

Son of a Peasant late WRETCHED illiterate father..

Travel and SEE!!!!!
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
morgstreme:

You OBVIOUSLY have NOT been to the UK to have called Brunel mushroom school..

Son of a Peasant late WRETCHED illiterate father..

Travel and SEE!!!!!
Fool get off my mention
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by morgstreme: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Skynet45:

Fool get off my mother

Not yet...Make I cum first ..
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by TheCork(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lamanii22:

Oh okay thank you... Like the camera and everything is alright?

Yes I like to record us. Please please please can I hav 3some wit u & that nice babe? I will pay u both 200 naira each, cash this is yor cool shance to make moiney. Deal? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is Tosin Jegede (And Others)? / Why Do Igbo Artistes Sing In Yoruba? / Album : Umu Obiligbo - Udo Ga Adi (full Album Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.