Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM (44029 Views)

Lil Baby Regrets Collab With Davido | Davido Replies / Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo / Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Emmypure: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nigeria is the easiest place to make money if u have sense, just bank on the foolishness of the youths and you will start cashing out big, see as davido use una the promote him album, politicians use bbn to divert you people attention from the deplorable state of the nation.
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by chiedonedoor(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
People are so funny, things that don't add value to their life, you will be wasting your time on it.
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Babastrong(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
I used to fight on behave of my friends. I can die for my families. My jabs are deadly whenever a trouble involves my loved one.
but i will never in my life fight for someone ( like merci, ronaldo, davido, burna boy etc) that doesn't know if exist or not.

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
ok
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by sameks08(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
lazy lazy youths jubril was right
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Kevinsamba: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
I just saw the lyrics
And it's utter trash
He'll make his money though
Madibah:
The song is completely trash ..
The lyrics is woeful.
The vibe is terrible

I wonder how ppu listens to his song seff ..
Frog vooiccce..

Davido is not a match for burna even dou I'm not a burna fan..
I only listen to Roddy rich pop smoke and reminisce..

No cap 100%✓
Twice on Friday

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by darmostic(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Any which way, WAY TOO BIG sweet pass the FEM���

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by BF69BF: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Churchill6767:

Nice comedy.

You wish
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by LyfeJennings(m): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The lyrics is woeful.
The vibe is terrible

Frog vooiccce..

No cap 100%✓
Twice on Friday

U ARE AN E-DIOT
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by hakym619(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The lyrics is woeful.
The vibe is terrible

Frog vooiccce..

Pop smoke .

#shake the room, hello and dior are my 3 best
No cap 100%✓
Twice on Friday
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by omokudu(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Exonerate1:
Fem>>>>>Twice as tall.

Just Facts cool

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by hakym619(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Jaysolu:
Both are overrated

Noo.

David is but not Burna .
Be sincere the latter has more lyrical content than the former

2 Likes

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Azatitebi(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
All the best for the 2 both of u
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by hakym619(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
zicoraads:

I like the two of them. I listen to both of them.

But that song beats all Burna's songs in his newly released album.

Although I think Burna will most likely win a Grammy with his effort this time around. Seeing his collaborations and even the person who produced the album. Winning it still won't mean the songs are better than Davido's.

Be honest qt least jus for once .

Bleep Mr frog
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by ogbonnachrys: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Oluwa Rona is tattooed on Davido's body to confirm it's diss
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Rafaeluv: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Cmanforall:

What's your highest level of education?
What skills do you possess?
still looking for admission sir and I thank you very much sir i really appreciate.. May God bless u sir
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by LegiitAdigun(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Na when i check the post again...
Na im i con see sei i no get anything to comment
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Tunex252(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lamanii22:

Is it a good phone... How's the camera like?
here is the spec but I would advise u to buy redmi note 9

INFINIX HOT 9
GSM / HSPA / LTE
LAUNCH
Announced 2020, March 23
Status Available. Released 2020, April
BODY
Dimensions 165.4 x 76.8 x 8.8 mm (6.51 x 3.02 x 0.35 in)
Weight 185 g (6.53 oz)
Build Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
DISPLAY
Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2 (~82.8% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~266 ppi density)
PLATFORM
OS Android 10, XOS 6.0
Chipset MediaTek Helio A25 (12 nm)
CPU Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
GPU PowerVR GE8320
MEMORY
Card slot microSDXC (dedicated slot)
Internal 32GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
  eMMC 5.1
MAIN CAMERA
Quad 13 MP, (wide), 1/3.1", 1.12µm, PDAF
2 MP, (macro)
2 MP, (depth)
QVGA (Low light sensor)
or
16 MP, (wide), PDAF (64/128 GB models only)
2 MP, (macro)
2 MP, (depth)
QVGA (Low light sensor)
Features Triple-LED flash, panorama, HDR
Video 1080p@30fps
SELFIE CAMERA
Single 8 MP, (wide)
Video 1080p@30fps
SOUND
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
COMMS
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS
Radio FM radio
USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
FEATURES
Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
BATTERY
Type Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
MISC
Colors Midnight Black, Quetzal Cyan, Violet, Ocean Wave
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by zicoraads: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
;;
hakym619:

Be honest qt least jus for once .

Bleep Mr frog
The fact that you cussing him shows your bias already. I like him. I like Wizkid. I like Burna.

I often fail to see the need for the squabbles between fans.
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Madibah(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=hakym619 post=93816090][/quote]

Yeah I love shake the room .. mood swings..
I wish that guy comes back to life

1 Like

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Odion2016(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The lyrics is woeful.
The vibe is terrible

Frog vooiccce..

No cap 100%✓
Twice on Friday

Bring out the coupe from d lot...
She suck a nigga soul via cashapp...
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by utibills(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Abeg who get beta songs 4 fone der? help me play " pray for a key by future" tell does two Nigerian youth I don't need noise abeg
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by cyberghost23: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Exonerate1:
Fem>>>>>Twice as tall.

Just Facts cool

U be ode
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by earnit3: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
REally
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin
Some of them never see semester results but they are fighting grin

Abeg I get AK - 47 for free tell them

Jobless youth undecided
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Favemmzar200(m): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Local man now

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by OmarEl(m): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
Keep Calm and listen to this Lyrics #InoFitVex....A WiseMan Should know that Burna ✊ Got no time for Grudges.

Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by Bradiyung(m): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
That Davido fem na complete trash, how do you guys vibe to that song, and compare it to twice as tall who bring that yeye notion come sef him deserve slap.

Burnaboy _no ft vex, dey blow my mind since day one.

Fem na nice song and all but e no make sense reach twice as tall
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by rajisakiru(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Madibah:
The song is completely trash .. The lyrics is woeful. The vibe is terrible
I wonder how ppu listens to his song seff .. Frog vooiccce..
Davido is not a match for burna even dou I'm not a burna fan.. I only listen to Roddy rich pop smoke and reminisce..
No cap 100%✓ Twice on Friday
Like him or hate him the guy na superstar o
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by vioment: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Trash.
Re: FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM by morgstreme: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Skynet45:

Fool my father completed his education abroad and he's a lot better than your poor sorry ass

See idiot!

I completed my own education in Brunel University in the UK..

Is that a big deal

To school abroad?

Nonsense...

Poverty drenched soul..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is Tosin Jegede (And Others)? / Why Do Igbo Artistes Sing In Yoruba? / Album : Umu Obiligbo - Udo Ga Adi (full Album Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.