Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? (3447 Views)

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Theboy21: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nooil:

Is that what you think? Stop hiding in your room and go out to the world. Lots of men are stranded with no wife. The ladies they want do not want them. They only milk their cash and leave.

The question did not say anything about the partner you desire. Any partner at all is what the question asked. Rven a man at 80 can get a wife. A woman at 60...? See what I mean?
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kriss216:

You dey mind him?
He just want to patronize the 11pm vagina citizens cheesy
Ha, which one be 11pm ××× citizens again?

These guys won't kill me with laughter. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by illicit(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sometimes I think I dont have to marry

But seriously, na girls wey get a long way to go, wey never ready marry I dey always meet

I wonder where my colleagues meet their wife
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by ouzo1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrSensor:
A smart gay spotted.

Smh for you.If u must know I train reptiles.
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
faceURfront:

The question did not say anything about the partner you desire. Any partner at all is what the question asked. Rven a man at 80 can get a wife. A woman at 60...? See what I mean?

You're still leaving under a rock of you think a woman of 60 can't get married. It's all about what you desire and how low you can go.

Please, even if you don't leave your house every day, try and be reading.
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Humanoid01(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
debbydams:
Even before that I dont giva a Bleep about any guy...once my business is doing fine nd m done with my masters.. Who. Wedding epp.. After all only few couples last this days.. After money na money oo..
You should just say you're not ready for a relationship, it doesn't make you weak. Sooner or later, you're going to forget this comment you made, and you'll meet a guy who'll tickle your fancy. We are humans, we'll always be emotionally attached to someone, except you nor con get conscience again.
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by MrSensor(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
ouzo1:

Smh for you.If u must know I train reptiles.
that doesn't change your nature.
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Regex: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Thing is, I'm not sure if I want to get married again.

It's just gonna be me and only me.
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
To continue living and making impact in my world.
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
I don't plan to get married, so?
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Frankenstein: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
debbydams:
Even before that I dont giva a Bleep about any guy...once my business is doing fine nd m done with my masters.. Who. Wedding epp.. After all only few couples last this days.. After money na money oo..
Why go for a masters degree if you already have a thriving business?
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nooil:

You're still leaving under a rock of you think a woman of 60 can't get married. It's all about what you desire and how low you can go.

Please, even if you don't leave your house every day, try and be reading.

'You're still leaving under a rock', ' Stop hiding in your room' bla bla bla. If you can't embark on a public discourse without attacking the individual, it potrays you as lacking in credibility.

Funnily enough, it is because i have travelled and interracted with other cultures from Africa and the western world that I have come to the realisation how true my initial assertion is.

Even the Bible alludes to the the fact that a time will come when women would have a hard time getting married. Would you say the author of that piece who was inspired by God is also locked up in his room or is living under the rock? Shallom ma'am.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
faceURfront:

'You're still leaving under a rock', ' Stop hiding in your room' bla bla bla. If you can't embark on a public discourse without attacking the individual, it potrays you as lacking in credibility.

Funnily enough, it is because i have travelled and interracted with other cultures from Africa and the western world that I have come to the realisation how true my initial assertion is.

Even the Bible alludes to the the fact that a time will come when women would have a hard time getting married. Would you say the author of that piece who was inspired by God is also locked up in his room or is living under the rock? Shallom ma'am.

First of all, I'm not attacking you. So you traveled to other parts of Africa and the western world and what you saw were women not being able to get married when they please? The men were all married, right? You even added Bible verse.

Please eh, let's just stop the back and forth. I don't have strength.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by sammyesx: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mystique8:
None. Person go marry me, I no bad reach that extent .�

Lolz
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by debbydams(f): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
Frankenstein:
Why go for a masters degree if you already have a thriving business?
because I can only survive with the business. Nd I can't depend on masters alone because no job.. 0nce my business is good nd I v my masters with my personal laboratory.. Who wedding epp
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by debbydams(f): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
Humanoid01:

You should just say you're not ready for a relationship, it doesn't make you weak. Sooner or later, you're going to forget this comment you made, and you'll meet a guy who'll tickle your fancy. We are humans, we'll always be emotionally attached to someone, except you nor con get conscience again.
hummm it is well
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mystique8:

See Liability patiently waiting for her potential customers to come carry her...... grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Chukwinks: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
IneedLove02:
Make money...
I fear getting married in the first place, with all the wahala that comes with it.
Who marriage don even help?
why is ur moniker is saying something different in AG baby's voice
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by fuckaholic25(f): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
as far as olosho still dey... I no mind!! these girls no won marry sef, Na baby mama things dey vogue

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
debbydams:
d question is for u ladies so we r not even concerned about ur Bleep
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mystique8:
I sight u jare
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by OscarJaden(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mystique8:
don't worry dear,I will marry you

because we are meant for each other
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by KidDarkness(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by KidDarkness(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
OscarJaden:
don't worry dear,I will marry you
because we are meant for each other
Nice one. Supported!
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by OscarJaden(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
KidDarkness:
Nice one. Supported!
Gracias

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by ibkonekt(m): 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Poorboy:
This question refers to both sex, what is your plan if nobody marries you.

Let's go angry grin angry angry angry grin lalasticlala mynd44

Men are the ones that technically do the selecting in terms of marriage. So if a man is not getting married it is because he chose not to.

Women on the contrary are selected to be married and they accept a proposal from a man after being chosen.

Your question is fundamentally flawed because you are trying to look unbiased but that in itself makes your question take a wrong approach.

Answer to your question. If women do not have a man to marry them
1. What the bible said will come to pass, 7 women will beg a man to marry them in order to hide their shame..i believe this shame will be evidence of their wh0ring around in their youthful age
2. They will commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chukwinks:
why is ur moniker is saying something different in AG baby's voice

Huh?
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Jodha(f): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Somebody must marry me in Jesus name...what kinda rubbish question is this one..

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Jodha(f): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
ibkonekt:

Men are the ones that technically do the selecting in terms of marriage. So if a man is not getting married it is because he chose not to.

Women on the contrary are selected to be married and they accept a proposal from a man after being chosen.

Your question is fundamentally flawed because you are trying to look unbiased but that in itself makes your question take a wrong approach.

1. What the bible said will come to pass, 7 women will beg a man to marry them in order to hide their shame..i believe this shame will be evidence of their wh0ring around in their youthful age

Keep decieving yhurself..

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
[s]
ZINIBANKS:
The very moment God created you he has already created your life partner
Might take time before you see eachother ,but one thing is certain you will definitely meet cool
[/s]

[s]
Jodha:
Somebody must marry me in Jesus name...what kinda rubbish question is this one..
[/s]

[s]
Mystique8:
[/s]
Re: What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Smile4mee01: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
ibkonekt:

You have raised some salient points. This is the biggest dilemma of the female, she has to wait to be asked her hand in marriage while the man chooses or decides when he wants to marry.

Again, I have always thought with Monogamy on the rise. Many more women will be left by themselves. Polygamy was not frowned at until the white man came and told us it was a bad idea.

Haven said that, there is more to life than being married. As life gets harder for men, relationships get tougher for women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls / Shocking Moment Some Group Of Boys Used Girls For Ritual (video) / Davido's Alleged Girlfriend Blast Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.