Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) (79813 Views)

Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page / UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Aquilinae: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2020
alarm4:
VC and all University council need to be flogg one by one ...this is hardship learning environment that must be look into

This one small one go to uniben and see for uslf HALL 1;2;3
Do you mind showing us some pictures? Because I have never seen hostels in Uniben in this state!
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by johnpablo541(m): 2:45am On Sep 16, 2020
KimberlyWest:

Congratulations for taking pictures of a side of the school Stadium, the outer part of Nkrumah Hall, back of PG hostel, the uncompleted side of the Library and a side of engine annex. I hope they pay you for this.

I never said i took the pics, i gave photo credits to who took them.

PS: the one you called back of PG hostel is actually side view of Alvan Ikoku hostel. The last pic is not engine annex but faculty of arts
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Manaaki(f): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Yikes!�
That school needs serious renovation.
I wanted to switch to UNN before, but the hostel and environment was just a turnoff... I even started contemplating if I really wanted a change of uni�

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ado-Ekiti Poly Rector Accused Of Investing N1Bn Lecturers Salaries In Bitcoin / Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.