Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) (79827 Views)

Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page / UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by officialenny(m): 5:17am On Sep 13, 2020
And d way Chimamanda Adichie will write about the school u will think it Havard University�� I feel for the students though

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by davidbanner(m): 5:25am On Sep 13, 2020
OAUTemitayo:
Awo wasn't as worse like this.
Nigerian universities sha.

Haba, Lisabi..where you dey all these while ...

Abeg reach out to me.. o ti pe gan..
You disappeared without a trace

#Banner

3 Likes

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by larryking540: 5:48am On Sep 13, 2020
I just feel like vomiting looking at this graphics pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 13, 2020
A disgrace of a school

2 Likes

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by zagorakis(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2020
PortHarcourt2:

Unn is a total shithole and worst university in Nigeria
A UNN graduate is naturally ahead of you.

5 Likes

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 13, 2020
Everyone here that is complainiing, you guys know what to do

Allow the Universites in Nigeria, bcause it isn't just UNN, its all the others as well, to RAISE THEIR FEES.

What you are seeing in the pictures is what you get for fees between 40000-80000 naira and allocation of 18 billion naira....which in dollars is 104 -208 dollars, and 50 million dollars

Is that enough? NOO!

But Nigerians will begin the shout of 'WE ARE POOR'.

Meanwhile these same poor Nigerians spend billions on sending kids to study abroad, to read the same courses...

Well, stop complaining about the mess, because this is what we can afford. Either raise the fees, or raise the taxes . Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by chubinwa(m): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2020
Put graphics next time man... I just lost my appetite despite the Hunger that was stroking my heart
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Dreyton36: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2020
Fvck mehnnn

This is shit

1 Like

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by usmanbaba(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Ibos are naturally dirty people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2020
Nna ehn, this country self I no just understand this is why I did not apply for this university when I wanted to change, UNiZIK better pass this rubbish biko.

1 Like

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2020
Kerosenehawker:
Everyone here that is complainiing, you guys know what to do

Allow the Universites in Nigeria, bcause it isn't just UNN, its all the others as well, to RAISE THEIR FEES.

What you are seeing in the pictures is what you get for fees between 40000-80000 naira and allocation of 18 billion naira....which in dollars is 104 -208 dollars, and 50 million dollars

Is that enough? NOO!

But Nigerians will begin the shout of 'WE ARE POOR'.

Meanwhile these same poor Nigerians spend billions on sending kids to study abroad, to read the same courses...

Well, stop complaining about the mess, because this is what we can afford. Either raise the fees, or raise the taxes . Thank you
Just look at what you are saying, you have forgotten that most of the funds that are sent to these schools are looted first by the people allocating them then the chicken change is then cleared by some characters in the universities, so keep quiet, Brazil operates a free public university system but is it like this, countries like Germany have free public universities but are they like this. Mtccheew you want to increase tax on top of 30k minimum wage.

5 Likes

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2020
officialenny:
And d way Chimamanda Adichie will write about the school u will think it Havard University�� I feel for the students though
No it was back then now, besides haven't you read purple hibiscus, the picture painted by that piece certainly made the school look like a bleak shithole.

1 Like

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2020
Redcrafton:
This is bad.

Most federal universities in Nigeria have poor and unhygienic hostels.

This is the pics of female hostel at Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba

https://dailypost.ng/2013/01/22/inside-female-hostel-at-lagos-university-teaching-hospital-idi-araba-photos/
I am not being biased but if you compared this with what op posted, it's just like u compare america to jigawa... o lo far na..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2020
BigSarah:
Even unilag has places like this .. that’s y i only stayed in hostels in final year.
hi bigsarah, shey unilag hostel worst reach what op posted thru thru? I'm asking for somone
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2020
SegFault:

Just look at what you are saying, you have forgotten that most of the funds that are sent to these schools are looted first by the people allocating them then the chicken change is then cleared by some characters in the universities, so keep quiet, Brazil operates a free public university system but is it like this, countries like Germany have free public universities but are they like this. Mtccheew you want to increase tax on top of 30k minimum wage.
leave the idiots
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
leave the idiots
People wey dey talk like that dey tire person, they can never be realistic making rubbish fictitious claims like Nigeria is a utopia free of corruption and abject poverty.
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by BigSarah(f): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
hi bigsarah, shey unilag hostel worst reach what op posted thru thru? I'm asking for somone

Not all but same category...gory looking
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by 360clips: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2020
Wtf is this! Goddd! Even madman house cannot be like this! What baffles me the most is that people actually go to school like this to learn! Godforbid! I'll rather gain knowledge at home! Which kind of fvucking knowledge can someone even learn in such a disgusting place like this! Hmmmm. Well, even private universities toilets are like that though! Especially those male hostels! Very dirty set of animal beast! They're fvucking dogs!

6 Likes

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2020
SegFault:

the guy comment really weak me, so myopic, ..

1 Like

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Brawlscartel(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2020
You must be sick that's the old pictures of eni joku and Alvan hostel these hostel is for boys..

The hostel was renovated you can't see those stuff in the hostel now.

Stop spreading fake news that picture is old I advise you to enter Unn now and snap the hostel let's see ...

I'm not in enugu now I would have shown u guys the news picture

3 Likes

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by lilbarracuda(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2020
To be truth, if this halls are renovated and pressures on it ain't relieved it won't last another session before it goes back to its rugged mode. Most students are not any better than pigs when I was staying in one of the halls on campus back then at OAU I've seen students squatting in the toilet seat, some even standing on it to defecate. The pressure on the halls are too much hence that's why most halls in federal schools will always be forked up

1 Like

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2020
bukatyne:
If the students take the first step towards keeping their environment clean, the hostels would be old but clean.

They don't expect the state Governor or President to clean their toilets, do they?

True that...
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by ihustlehard: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
U cant see such in futo
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by gramfree2: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
If $50 daily is not small for you; check my signature.
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by ihustlehard: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
PortHarcourt2:
UNN is the worst university in Nigeria. What a shambolic shithole university. Enugupikin come and carry your shithole university where only Nsukka illiterates are attending school cheesy
University of Nigeria bro
Not university of Enugu state ,
So the university represent Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Ishilove: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
J111333
bigfrancis21 grin grin grin

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Mentcee(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
ABlAstate:
Unn is a cursed shithole university just like Enugu state. cheesy

Itibolibo

2 Likes

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
SegFault:

Saw a report from Brazil. Many of their universities too have the same issues as well

Germany has a higher GDP and a higher tax rate than Nigeria. They can afford free education

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / 2018 UTME: JAMB Bans Wristwatches, Pen, Spy Eyeglasses, USB, CD & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.