Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience (6543 Views)

Can I Sue A Mobile Phone Company For Misinformation And Others? / Top 10 Smartphones With The Best Camera In The World - Naijatechguy / China’s Largest Phone Company Gives Their CEO A $1.5 Billion Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2020
for me I'll go with Huawei

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by richmind2019(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2020
infinix for me
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Duro123: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2020
It's Infinix & Samsung

Xiaomi is close to worst sef with their dusty and blackish cam.

I have infinix & I have Redmi currently.

I've been using MI Redmi phones since 2017 though. Diff models

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Guadiol104(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2020
Speechless shocked shocked shocked
richmind2019:
infinix for me

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by taiwosamwell(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2020
Google
Apple
Huawei
Samsung... Then others

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Redpanter1(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2020
Infinix marketers has joined the group chat

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Dollarship(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Apple and Samsung lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Iscoalarcon: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
apple nokia sony and samsung others are just trying but not near the ones I mentioned

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Jafar1: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Apple, Pixel, Samsung, Huawei..

In terms of camera, even infinix and tecno are better than xiaomi with their dusty and oily camera... Thats why most of them download gcam..

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Dreyton36: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fvck mehnnnn
Y'all don't know shit mehnnnnn
Best is Samsung
Apple
Huawei
Tecno__depends on the model tho
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by KrazyDave16(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Google for their excellent use of computational photography
Apple (secretive A**holes)
Huawei for their excellent use of the Bayer filters and software to back it up
Samsung (they make good lens but that's it)
Sony (underrated but their sensors are top-notch and you'll unlock it's full potential in manual mode)

The rest are either okay, okayish, lacking in some areas or epic failures.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by moscojoor(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:

In terms of camera, even infinix and tecno are better than xiaomi with their dusty and oily camera... Thats why most of them download gcam..
ok

12 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Jafar1: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
moscojoor:
ok

Forget these useless online ratings...

Of all the phones there, did u see any pixel or apple there?
Thats to show u na fake.

Hold Xiaomi and then hold any of the phone I mentioned above....When u compare them, u will understand what am saying..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by moscojoor(m): 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:

Thats to show u na fake.

Hold Xiaomi and then hold any of the phone I mentioned above....When u compare them, u will understand what am saying..
dxomark is a useless online rating company
But Samsung apple huawei send their phone there to be review by them
Dey don use hypo wash ur brain
Quote me again make thunder fire ur destiny
Omoradarada

8 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Jafar1: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
moscojoor:
Omoradarada

Since u cant do without foul words, then why did u quote me in the 1st place??

Must everyone see things the way u do??

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by NuclearReactor: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dollarship:
Apple and Samsung lipsrsealed
Add Google and Huawei

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by NuclearReactor: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
moscojoor:
Omoradarada
How people return harmless replies with insults is just mind boggling

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by NuclearReactor: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
KrazyDave16:
Google for their excellent use of computational photography
Apple (secretive A**holes)
Huawei for their excellent use of the Bayer filters and software to back it up
Samsung (they make good lens but that's it)
Sony (underrated but their sensors are top-notch and you'll unlock it's full potential in manual mode)

The rest are either okay, okayish, lacking in some areas or epic failures.
Spot on cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Jafar1: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
NuclearReactor:
How people return harmless replies with insults is just mind boggling
Lack of home training

13 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by khingTony(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
For photos(portrait mode excluded because you can't beat apple in this), The Pixel should come first .
For Videos(slo-mo excluded), the IPhone is undefeated yet,
For slow motion videos Huawei is king, then for a little touch of everything (nothing special) Samsung is there

7 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Google, Samsung, Apple, Huawei and some models of Xiaomi. OnePlus is amazing too!

5 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
richmind2019:
infinix for me
I feel you... though I used hot 8 and the camera ain't that great
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
moscojoor:
Omoradarada
stop arguing rubbish so if they give iPhone and xiaomi you’ll choose xiaomi right?

Poor Nigerian mentality always talking down what they can’t afford.

As far smartphone camera is concerned in this world no smartphone camera comes close to iPhone.

iPhone 6 camera is far better than any useless xiaomi, tecno and infinix

After iPhone then Samsung.

Too many kids on this forum

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Stanl3y:
Google, Samsung, Apple, Huawei and some models of Xiaomi. OnePlus is amazing too!
hell yeah! one plus is dope
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Truthlord12:
stop arguing rubbish so if they give iPhone and xiaomi you’ll choose xiaomi right?

Poor Nigerian mentality always talking down what they can’t afford.

As far smartphone camera is concerned in this world no smartphone camera comes close to iPhone.

iPhone 6 camera is far better than any useless xiaomi, tecno and infinix

After iPhone then Samsung.

Too many kids on this forum
you mean after Samsung then iPhone right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnn Y'all don't know shit mehnnnnn Best is Samsung Apple Huawei Tecno__depends on the model tho
your the man
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:

true that...xaomi is meant for gamers

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Redpanter1:
Infinix marketers has joined the group chat
��
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
apple nokia sony and samsung others are just trying but not near the ones I mentioned
never used Nokia before, how good is it?
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
How come only one person has mentioned Google Pixel phones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by NewDelhi(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:

Thats to show u na fake.

It's always a waste of time arguing with those xiaomi Fanboys . They are the most stubborn set of people on Earth. People that even believe xiaomi is the most valuable phone after samsung and apple what else can you tell them wey dem go gree

moscojoor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by NewDelhi(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
moscojoor:
Omoradarada
Of all the hundreds of rating companies out there it was the one that favors xiomi and obviously owned by a xiaomi sympathizer you decided to bring out lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Hide Your Private Chats/messages In Whatsapp Conversation / Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone / MTN 7-day Easyinternet SMS Alert Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.