Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience (6582 Views)

Can I Sue A Mobile Phone Company For Misinformation And Others? / I Want To Sue A Phone Company / China’s Largest Phone Company Gives Their CEO A $1.5 Billion Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Iscoalarcon: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
TopDawg007:
never used Nokia before, how good is it?
there is a nokia thread in this section you can check it out for people's honest reviews on various Nokia or you can check GSMArena
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by RubiesBanking: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
From reviews I guess most Google pixel phones are good for the excellent photos it takes, even looking at it on your desktop the quality feels top-notch but very bad for video recording, that's where iPhone fit in.
It's not everytime you guys go to one shitty review company, you need to hands on review from users who've actually bought such phones.

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Rareoil(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
NewDelhi:

Of all the hundreds of rating companies out there it was the one that favors xiomi and obviously owned by a xiaomi sympathizer you decided to bring out lol

Owned by xiaomi sympathizers

Dxomark is a camera research company in France that helps smartphone companies improve on their phone.

Go to their site and see how they rank the xiaomi MI 10 ultra, the closest phone was Huawei. No iPhone made top 5 list.

You people rate your iPhones too much.

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Rareoil(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Truthlord12:
stop arguing rubbish so if they give iPhone and xiaomi you’ll choose xiaomi right?

Poor Nigerian mentality always talking down what they can’t afford.

As far smartphone camera is concerned in this world no smartphone camera comes close to iPhone.

iPhone 6 camera is far better than any useless xiaomi, tecno and infinix

After iPhone then Samsung.

Too many kids on this forum

Typical Apple fan boys over rating their phone.
Go to the sit Oga and see the ranking, your iPhone didn't make the top 5 list.

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by seanwilliam(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
NuclearReactor:

How people return harmless replies with insults is just mind boggling
it is common with Xiaomi users on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by seanwilliam(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Well, I've not really handled most phones.. but judging by what I've handled.. then the best are
1. Iphone( especially portraits) ( try to handle 11 pro max cam)
2. Samsung

But base on 100s of reviews I've come across then I'll
1. Google pixel
2. iPhone
3.samsung
4. Huawei

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by blingxx(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Truthlord12:
stop arguing rubbish so if they give iPhone and xiaomi you’ll choose xiaomi right?

As far smartphone camera is concerned in this world no smartphone camera comes close to iPhone.

Tech illiterate... I can't believe some people still think iPhone is inferior to other Android devices grin.. This is 2020 not 2016 not 2017 bruh.. The table as turn, watch phone reviews on youtube or drag this to Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by blingxx(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:
Apple, Pixel, Samsung, Huawei..

In terms of camera, even infinix and tecno are better than xiaomi with their dusty and oily camera... Thats why most of them download gcam..

Picture taken with xiaomi redmi note 8... Dusty oily camera grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by lascos912(m): 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nokia Torchlight
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
KrazyDave16:
Google for their excellent use of computational photography
Apple (secretive A**holes)
Huawei for their excellent use of the Bayer filters and software to back it up
Samsung (they make good lens but that's it)
Sony (underrated but their sensors are top-notch and you'll unlock it's full potential in manual mode)

The rest are either okay, okayish, lacking in some areas or epic failures.
bull's-eye

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by identitylenz(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
undecided
blingxx:

undecided undecided undecided
Mad oh
Is this a feature of the phone too
Damn
It's fvkin beautiful cheesy
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by KrazyDave16(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
blingxx:

Dayumm that's some neat editing skills on the background. You use color pop on the flowers?

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by ovonramwen: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Apple and Huawei wink
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by NuclearReactor: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Truthlord12:

lol Apple fanboys and how they confidently display ignorance, compare your best iPhone with Galaxy Note 20 ultra or Huawei P40 pro plus or even Xiaomi Mi 10 ultra...
You probably still think it's 2016 where iPhones were superior cheesygrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by NuclearReactor: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
blingxx:

Tech illiterate... I can't believe some people still think iPhone is inferior to other Android devices grin.. This is 2020 not 2016 not 2017 bruh.. The table as turn, watch phone reviews on youtube or drag this to Twitter
lol ask him now he wouldn't know what a High Refresh rate display is or a Periscope zoom lens
cheesygrin
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by NewDelhi(m): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
moscojoor:
ok
So from this your photo now, xiaomi whatever has a better camera than Samsung Galaxy S20 ultra lol
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by KrazyDave16(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:
Apple, Pixel, Samsung, Huawei..

In terms of camera, even infinix and tecno are better than xiaomi with their dusty and oily camera... Thats why most of them download gcam..
My previous Redmi Note 7 'oily and dusty' camera. Unedited and not gcam

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by blingxx(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Dayumm that's some neat editing skills on the background. You use color pop on the flowers?

Taken with gcam and edited with coloursplash

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by blingxx(m): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
identitylenz:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Mad oh
Is this a feature of the phone too
Damn
It's fvkin beautiful cheesy

Edited the background with colorsplash.. They are a lot of good editing apps but only few know how to use them
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by ikennamadu1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Truthlord12:

will you keep quiet
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnn
Y'all don't know shit mehnnnnn
Best is Samsung
Apple
Huawei
Tecno__depends on the model tho

U're very correct
I use Tecno pouvoir 3 air
d camera is not too good but okay
As for apple, Samsung and Huawei
APPLE IS THE BEST wink

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by chikizzy(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
I sell both phones brand new iphone and Redmi

I think both of them are good depending on what you want and your pocket

We offer pay on delivery In lagos state

You can call or WhatsApp: 07033908893
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
well its sony xpera
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by chariisGRACE(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Whenever you need a crass display of ignorance, watch an Apple fan's comment. They still think this is 2015. LOL.

How they think that the iPhone 11 Pro Max of 2019 would be better than the Mi 10 Ultra is mind boggling. One of them was even calling DXOMark's ranking trash.

OK. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Playermayweda(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:

Forget these useless online ratings...

Of all the phones there, did u see any pixel or apple there?
Thats to show u na fake.

Hold Xiaomi and then hold any of the phone I mentioned above....When u compare them, u will understand what am saying..

U sef have u hold the xiaomi there in the list and compared it to the remaining you are talking about, Because of this i went to go and check Gsmareana, Behind the Samsung galaxy s20 ultra the Xiaomi has the best main camera of all the phones on the least even better than the 11 pro it's just in the other cameras( telephoto etc.) that iPhone and Huawei them surpass it and it's not the best in video recording,I don't like it when people say something they don't know,Sure me na redmi 6a u use before,Na why u just hate xiaomi upandan,

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by ihustlehard: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
They all share the same technology amd that ia Sony camera,
Same thinh ia in stalled in most high end phones, ap its left for the phone hardware to do justice to it
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by chikizzy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
iPhone Samsung xaomi

I sell for affordable prices

Stock availability

Redmi note 9s (6+128)@96k
Redmi note 9s(4+64)@86k
Redmi note 9pro(6+64)99k
Redmi note 9 4+128@79k
Redmi note 8pro(6+128)@96k
Redmi 9. 4+64@64k
note 10 LTE(6+64)@131k
Samsung note10+ @356k
Samsung m31@113k
Pro Max 256gb @523k
11 64gb@308k
11 128gb@328
7+(32gb)@148k
7+(128gb)@163k
8(64gb)@156k

We offer pay on delivery Lagos Anambra Benin ASABA

Call or WhatsApp: 07033908893
Playermayweda:

U sef have u hold the xiaomi there in the list and compared it to the remaining you are talking about, Because of this i went to go and check Gsmareana, Behind the Samsung galaxy s20 ultra the Xiaomi has the best main camera of all the phones on the least even better than the 11 pro it's just in the other cameras( telephoto etc.) that iPhone and Huawei them surpass it and it's not the best in video recording,I don't like it when people say something they don't know,Sure me na redmi 6a u use before,Na why u just hate xiaomi upandan,
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Buzx: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Google, Apple, Sony, Huawei, Samsung have on of the best cameras.
But when comparing cameras let's match oranges to oranges. The companies I mentioned above no doubt have one of the best cameras, but most of them make only flagship phones ( Google and Apple). Now, how can you buy a flagship phone of $700 to $1000 and not expect the camera to be great?

I see some people here bashing Xiaomi phones and saying their cameras are not great, gcam users etc. You buy a $150 to $200 phone and you want to compare the camera to Apple and Google flagship, is that not madness? Why not compare the Mi 10 pro to the Google pixel, or iPhone 11 pro to Mi 10 ultra? The Mi 10 ultra is currently the best mobile phone camera in the world.

So, here's my list of companies that have the best cameras. ( The list is not hierarchical)

Sony, Google, Apple, Huawei, Xiaomi, Samsung, OnePlus.

Buy any of these companies flagship phones, and you can be rest assured that you've gotten your self a great camera phone.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by cedricksly: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
U guys should argue with proof. Before talking, upload the best picture u took with ur infinix then u will be swallowed by some shots taken with a xiaomi camera... Compare other fone camera with xiaomi, never ever use infinix... I currently use an infinix note 7 and a redmi note 8. And the difference is clearer than dstv... Infinix no get camera trust me, zoom the picture taken by that infinix and u go surprise

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by emeka1759(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Iphone samsung LG.infinix and tecno na chinko
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Ayomarcel(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Based on my experience and popular ratings.

Google Pixel
Samsung
Huawei
Apple
Xiaomi
OnePlus
Realme
Sony.

Next year it might be a different company. But this list is based on recent time. But for consistency.

Pixel
Samsung
Apple
Sony

Also, good camera isn't based on portrait mode alone. Needs to perform well in clarity, low light, ultra zooming, good colour and not overdoing it etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Vecto(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
NewDelhi:

It's always a waste of time arguing with those xiaomi Fanboys . They are the most stubborn set of people on Earth. People that even believe xiaomi is the most valuable phone after samsung and apple what else can you tell them wey dem go gree

moscojoor

A Xiaomi fan boy once told me that the rn7 beats the iPhone 8+ hands down.

That was when I stopped taking those guys serious.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 5 Review: It's Not Worth 70k / Jumia Black Friday Phone Prices In 2019 / Glo Launches 1TB (1000GB) Data Plan Valid For 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.