Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria (16577 Views)

Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale / 2023 Presidency: There Is Serious Gang-Up Against Tinubu In APC - Henry Ajomale / Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2020
Many Yoruba leaders are bastards.
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Burruchaga71(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Bahamas95:
I totally agree.

Tinubu has the experience when it comes to stealing.
. Hahahahahahahahaha , guy behave!!

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by chaloskyx: 10:55am On Sep 14, 2020
what else is he expected to say about their founder look they are all incompetent and we all know that yet we would still support them abeg am done with Nigeria let him also come and ruin this country after him would come another hopeless and incompetent leader and it goes on and on we are not ready to take control of this country
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by RTSC: 11:04am On Sep 14, 2020
No big deal.
As long as you know where your votes are coming fromm.

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by LawLab247: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Tinubu doesn't have any good side that corruption corruption corruption ..If he did Lagos will have at least pipe borne water and good roads after 20 years of his Governorship

He was governor for 8yrs, not 20.
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Is Tinubu not a technocrat? Chief Accountant at Mobil is not a technocrat?

Don't mind him. Some Nigerians are just dumb and prone to speaking out of ethnocentric and jingoistic sentiments.

Saying you hate Tinubu because he is Yoruba is better than claiming he is not a technocrat. Very dumb and factually moronic utterance that makes out that poster as nothing but a hateful ignoramus.
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by KunleyY19(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2020
Danwakae:

Baba Buhari that is not a gentle man,. Pastor or imam , what has he done better than Goodluck ??

That's your problem , forget about religion or tribe, I am from the north east , but no candidate is more experienced than Osibanjo, we saw Tinubu , Fashola , Ambode in Lagos , but the best is still Ambode , for a 4year.... At this point we need people like Osibanjo, Adesina... If only u know Tinubu's health status.

Thank God You're from the North East...
Someone who truly lived in Lagos can never say Ambode was the best...
You don't no Nada!!!

Fashola that completed most of the road projects in 2 years...
Fashola is still the best Governor Lagos had... and all that he enjoyed in resources was accrued during Tinubu's time.

Obasanjo stifled Tinubu with funds and Yar'Adua later released Lagos back log of funds to Fashola...

Ambode brought us to square 1... By Lagos metrics Ambode didn't perform....

2 Likes

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by freemi(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2020
tobillionaire:
Osinbajo would gain experience with being VP fr 8 years too
i wonder y tinubu will b more qualified than someone alredy in d system

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Jollylolly(f): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2020
Osinbajo remains the best choice for Nigeria come rain come shine. considering his infanticides, he can sweet sail the affairs of this nation to promising points and deliver equity.

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2020
Tinubu is a Nigerian and has every right to contest for the highest political office in the country, if eligible. But he is not the man for the job, if we hope to turn our country fortune around.

Note: this is a personal opinion and others have the right to express an entirely different viewpoints.

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Dee60: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2020
A man who has been governor for 8 years and the one who would have been VP (inside Aso Rock) for 8 years, by God's grace - Please who is more experienced?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by OgundeleTeju: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2020
You can’t tell me Osinbajo is inexperienced as it is,he is going to be the Vp for 8years and has travelled all over too so what more experience does a professor of law need that he has or won’t get within the space of 8yrs ?

2 Likes

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Deputy1111(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2020
Osinbajo is capable and qualified to lead this country successfully.

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by litaninja(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2020
And all the leaders with experience, what have they done for nigeria and nigerians so far?
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Danwakae(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2020
KunleyY19:

Thank God You're from the North East...
Someone who truly lived in Lagos can never say Ambode was the best...
You don't no Nada!!!

Fashola that completed most of the road projects in 2 years...
Fashola is still the best Governor Lagos had... and all that he enjoyed in resources was accrued during Tinubu's time.

Obasanjo stifled Tinubu with funds and Yar'Adua later released Lagos back log of funds to Fashola...

Ambode brought us to square 1... By Lagos metrics Ambode didn't perform....

Same way u are rubbishing Ambode good works and efforts in Lagos becuase of politics , same way people will rubbish your good works and efforts in life... I witnessed Tinubu in his first term and Fashola in his second term as Lagos Gov., And I also saw what Ambode did in 4years ... Ambode remain the best followed by Tinubu who started it and Fashola first term was beautificationplanting of flowers) and that can't be compare to Ambode capital projects... It is a shame Nd a curse to those political class of u in Lagos who made a u-turn on Ambode because he has issue with Tinubu ...

You want to spill rubbish here because I said I am from the northeast, but u forget that all LGAs and LCDA chairmen , all NAS members endorsed Ambode 2months prior to when they made U-turn ... If it free and fair election , even Ambode move to KOWA party , lagosians will vote for him because of his good work, but Lagos have been captured ... Every nigerian have the constitutional right to contest presidential election but only one person will emerged the president ...and in 2023, many who thinks they understand and can play politics better than others , will learn new things and will suffer big disgrace... May Allah keep us till then .

3 Likes

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 11:58am On Sep 14, 2020
LawLab247:

He was governor for 8yrs, not 20.

Are you kidding me ? He has been Governor from 1999 till date please
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by LawLab247: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Are you kidding me ? He has been Governor from 1999 till date please

Ok

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Feelings79: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Sammy07:

I support the writer.
Osinbanjo will be another GoodLuck.
You know say he's a pastor, so he might be gentle and soft which will destroy his administration.

Tinubu or fashola sha for me.
It only goes to show your shallow knowledge of the man Osinbanjo.He was the first commissioner of justice to fire judges in Lagos on account of corruption during his time in Lagos. Remember his courageous firing and detention of Buhari's nephew as the DG of the SSS when Bubu was sick away in the UK? As the VP, you don't expect him to displaying power up and down

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by nogragra: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
SmartProf:
Osinbajo isn't even interested to double-cross his master if his master ever shows open interest to contest, cos he knows how his political life has been helped by Tinubu...Osinbajo doesn't appear to be a desperate power monger, cos he has a second address as a Professor of Law.
That is the meaning of omoluabi.....let a honourable yoruba person educate you. It takes a lot to be omoluabi aka Yoruba omo oko.

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Experience to loot or what?
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by chijioke17(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
frog12:
you think like a STONE

Your moniker says it all, have a nice day
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Champneys: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Otunba Ajomale, ori yin ti daaru sir, with all due respect.

It shall not be well with you, Osinbajo and Tinubu.

Eyin olofo jatijati!
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
When a man promotes someone who has pocketed a whole state government, what do we call him? There are many Nigerians like him - it shows they hates good things. A 60+ vice president doesn't have experience as another 60+ who is a former governor? Obayeje ni awon eniyan bi Ajomale.

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by KunleyY19(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
Danwakae:

Same way u are rubbishing Ambode good works and efforts in Lagos becuase of politics , same way people will rubbish your good works and efforts in life... I witnessed Tinubu in his first term and Fashola in his second term as Lagos Gov., And I also saw what Ambode did in 4years ... Ambode remain the best followed by Tinubu who started it and Fashola first term was beautificationplanting of flowers) and that can't be compare to Ambode capital projects... It is a shame Nd a curse to those political class of u in Lagos who made a u-turn on Ambode because he has issue with Tinubu ...

You want to spill rubbish here because I said I am from the northeast, but u forget that all LGAs and LCDA chairmen , all NAS members endorsed Ambode 2months prior to when they made U-turn ... If it free and fair election , even Ambode move to KOWA party , lagosians will vote for him because of his good work, but Lagos have been captured ... Every nigerian have the constitutional right to contest presidential election but only one person will emerged the president ...and in 2023, many who thinks they understand and can play politics better than others , will learn new things and will suffer big disgrace... May Allah keep us till then .

You have a personal beef with BRF that's why you will say is first term is for beutification of flowers... The roads and bridges Fashola completed in areas like Ikotun-Egbe, Oshodi Ajao estate, Surulere alone is enough to trump most of Ambode projects...
Gave Light up Lagos to a sole contractor even collected dirts from lawma and gave to visionscape... How many Fashola projects did he continue

Fashola revamped every sector of Lagos he was the one who started the mantra that every LCDA must have it's own Health Centre... not to talk of law enforcement in all ramifications... We were comparing Ambode to Fashola that's why we said he failed...

You mentioned capital projects Fashola is the king of that...
Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge.
Ilubirin (Ambode no touch am ooo now Sanwo is continuing it)
Housing Estate in Igando and other parts (Fashola completed most Ambo still left them for Sanwo to commission)
Lagos Light Rail Project.
He was the one who said Lagos must be a Mega city...
In power generation he created the IPP that most Lagos hospitals enjoy today...
Lekki Free Trade Zone

Typical Nigerian mentality saying Fashola was only about beutification. So the abroad you glorify is not been beautified or they don't plant trees...

Ambode did Oshodi inter bus Terminal and Fashola also constructed Lekki Ikoyi Link Bridge...

I am sure the number of people who had their fences demolished for road construction will remember that Fashola did a lot...

Fashola pulling 1.5m votes alone in 2011 is enough testament... Even PDP showered him with accolades.

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by orisa37: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
TINUBU has experience to lead NIGERIA to Insolvency.

Osinbajo IS MORE EDUCATED, MORE SKILFUL AND MORE EXPERIENCED UNDER BUHARI TO LEAD NIGERIA TO PERFECT STATE.

Osinbajo WILL RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA TO THE SATISFACTION OF EVERY TRIBE AND PUT THE MILITARY IN THE BARRACKS.
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by orisa37: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Any Responsibility bigger than being a Governor of a State to TINUBU is inviting CHAOS. MISRULE AND LOOTING.

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Danwakae(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
KunleyY19:

You have a personal beef with BRF that's why you will say is first term is for beutification of flowers... The roads and bridges Fashola completed in areas like Ikotun-Egbe, Oshodi Ajao estate, Surulere alone is enough to trump most of Ambode projects...
Gave Light up Lagos to a sole contractor even collected dirts from lawma and gave to visionscape... How many Fashola projects did he continue

Fashola revamped every sector of Lagos he was the one who started the mantra that every LCDA must have it's own Health Centre... not to talk of law enforcement in all ramifications... We were comparing Ambode to Fashola that's why we said he failed...

You mentioned capital projects Fashola is the king of that...
Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge.
Ilubirin (Ambode no touch am ooo now Sanwo is continuing it)
Housing Estate in Igando and other parts (Fashola completed most Ambo still left them for Sanwo to commission)
Lagos Light Rail Project.
He was the one who said Lagos must be a Mega city...
In power generation he created the IPP that most Lagos hospitals enjoy today...
Lekki Free Trade Zone

Typical Nigerian mentality saying Fashola was only about beutification. So the abroad you glorify is not been beautified or they don't plant trees...

Ambode did Oshodi inter bus Terminal and Fashola also constructed Lekki Ikoyi Link Bridge...

I am sure the number of people who had their fences demolished for road construction will remember that Fashola did a lot...

Fashola pulling 1.5m votes alone in 2011 is enough testament... Even PDP showered him with accolades.

I can see that u are being political with the truth...my comparison is base on their first 4years , becuase Ambode was not allow for a second term... I am not surprised with ur hatred for Ambode...But every body in Nigeria, especially apolitical lagosians knows Ambode was deny re-election because of his issue with Tinubu and not all those political lies u said...I don't need to starts outlining Ambodes massive projects to u in just 4years , which Gov Sanwo Olu is still commissioning many till now, u will never agree with me
We saw are bittered it was when Baba Tinubu after all he did to deny Ambode reelction, he still went as far as bribing and replacing Ambode's nomination with Mamora , you don't know me, but the power brokers that be in Nigeria and mostly in the north knows the truth , BRF also face same issue , he was almost replaced before second term but for fear of federal might, Baba Tinubu later Soft pedal... No big deal, I am not engaging u in any argument , but just want u to know that I know better of what happened in Lagos. No matter the money spent and lies to cover up, people will never forget and should anything make Pst Ize-Iyamu lose Edo election , it will be becuase of same reason to avoid Ambode treatment , as some of us who know, Gov Obaseki was advice by some progressive governors to move to the PDP even before they went to court to remove Oshomole, in order to depower him and stop him from using federal might against Obaseki on sept 16 ... Most of Oshomole's enemies today , are all gotten as a results of his loyalty to Baba Tinubu who helped him get the position...this is to show u the hatred people have for Tinubu... Let's see how the noise makers and very lighter weight Baba Yakasai, Gov Ganduje, Babachir will save Baba Tinubu in 2023. The treatment he gave Ambode will be a child's play to what he will face in 2023... Many people are waiting for him , let him keep spending money to buy people ...Even a competent Osibanjo, will also be kicked out because of his loyalty to Tinubu , just as what he is currently facing... Nobody should ever play God... Our next president in 2023 knows himself , by 2022 , we all we know him before even before 2023...May Allah gives us long life to witness it.
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by ogunkpa: 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
The next Line of action for Yorubas

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by King44(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/osinbajo-capable-to-lead-nigeria-but-tinubu-has-the-experience-ajomale/
Bleep the experience, that has been the same experience that has been messing things up for us example Buhari and co

@Dcatt may you die untimely
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by ogunkpa: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
who is now a Nigeria?

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by t6(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/osinbajo-capable-to-lead-nigeria-but-tinubu-has-the-experience-ajomale/
It's so lucid that Nigeria federalism is not true. Most of her political actors do not know whay it takes to be in public office. I agree with Ajomale saying Nigeria is structured in unitary form but claiming federalism. Yet, he(Ajomale) in his statement made it clear that his passion rules his reasoning politically. Until Nigerian ceased from party politics and embrace true politics... We may remain where were are...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Commends Security Agencies For Arresting ‘Cannibals' / Fuel Tanker Catches Fire In Idi Oro, Mushin, Lagos (Video) / Is State Of Emergency The Best Option For Boko-Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.